[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do if my younger sister is bullying me? Pic is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: NEChJK.png (427KB, 898x573px) Image search: [Google]
NEChJK.png
427KB, 898x573px
What should I do if my younger sister is bullying me?

Pic is of me and sister play fighting, she's good at BJJ and can beat me up. Yesterday, she wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed. When I tapped out she didn't let go and I ended up throwing up from this. She then pinned me and tried to force feed me our cat's food but our parents came home before she could do anything.

I've just turned 18 and she's only 12 years old which makes this all worse. As you can see from the pic though, her legs are massive compared to her weight (something like 80lbs) and she's stronger than me.

What do I do? I don't want to tell my family about it and I definitely can't fight back.
>>
Oh, forgot to mention that I'm a dude. That's why it's so bad.
>>
That can only be bait...
>>
>>18283957
>Oh, forgot to mention that I'm a dude.

No shit
>>
I'd recommend finding a way to try take the fun out of it for her.

Don't react.... pinch her..... fart... be lewd.

Or try to learn a way to break her hold. Can't offer advise without seeing how she's got your arms tied up.
>>
top kek
>>
>>18283953
That's fucking hot op.
>>
>>18283996
Sometimes I can't help but react, like with the throwing up.

Ah this is just an example, doesn't matter how she's doing it desu. I won't be able to beat her, she's been doing BJJ for too long.
>>
>spamming a goofy martial art with a target audiences of masochistic pedophiles
>>
>>18283953

You know what these martial artists never count on? Getting bitten. Bite and don't let go.
>>
So okay, learn sum judo m8.
Don't completely kick her ass, but when she gets rowdy, fight back. Stay focused and remember you have a higher tolerance for pain.
If you have to get in trouble with the parents, document how often this happens so you can defend yourself.

Be a fucking man and kick her when she tries to leg lock you.
>>
>>18284025
If I try to fight dirty, then I'll just be that one guy who beat up a little girl though. And she'll probably fight dirty back and win.

>>18284030
She's been doing BJJ for so long, it'd probably take about a year to get up to her level. I can't take this for a whole year.
>>
tickle fight
>>
Don't feel bad OP, skinny manlet here. My legs are smaller than her's too.
>>
Op is posting the same bait over and over again for months now

First time I remember was some guy saying he was black and pissed himself when choked by an 11yo kid. Then another idiot saying he was 2 years in bjj, and got choked by a kid with """strong legs""" (anyone sees a patern?) to the point of shitting himself on the mat

Sister with strong leg and throwing up is just the flavor of the month
>>
>>18283953
Have sex with her.
>>
>>18284052
Yeah, there was no chance of getting out of that leg lock. Feels like your insides are getting squeezed.
>>
>>18284054
Fuck, you're right, I remember that thread as well. He said he pissed himself too.

It's some messed up ridicule/abuse fetish
>>
>>18284129
>>18284054

OP Confirmed trolling

>>18283953
>pic is of me and my sister
>I just turned 18 and she's only 12

https://youtu.be/DOacTfgtW3g

Ok "Camden"
>>
The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.
>>
The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.
>>
The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle.The devastated dust results after the password. Another rebuilt technology changes the pacifier into an impersonal fluid. The jumping mouse pops around a well enterprise. A missile accepts on top of a cycle
>>
File: 1493515199370.jpg (300KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493515199370.jpg
300KB, 1600x900px
"tried to force feed me our cat's food...."

don't worry about it op
i'm sure she'll buy you a cute little collar
with a bell on it

MEOW!
>>
>>18283953
Even if this was real, why would you have a picture of yourself getting pinned by your sister?
>>
>>18283953
Typical BJJ mentality.
>>
File: Pankratiasts-fighting.jpg (89KB, 1104x642px) Image search: [Google]
Pankratiasts-fighting.jpg
89KB, 1104x642px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.