[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the absolute hardest input I ever asked..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>My girlfriend was raped last night. Drugged and used by mulitple people.

>Serious thread.

I am out of my mind right now.

I don't know what to think.

There's so much and I'm in a odd situation I have no idea how to handle.

I'm 30. Girlfriend is 22.

Long distance relationship. She goes to a party collage.

We dated for 6 months then broke up in February getting back together on April 1st.

Meaning of the breakup was that she was disloyal. Lied. And cheated. And over all showed tottal lack of respect.

I.E giving her number to a guy flirting with her when I was getting a drink for her at the bar.

So all and all she's a wild one and has a history.

She was raped as a child.

Our sex life has always been on the forcefull side. As she likes it like that.

Since we got back together she's been dropping hints and pointing things out relating to gangbangs but not directly saying it.

>At 12:49 AM she texted me "I love you <3"

God I saw the message but didint reply. I figure she was laying in bed and I would text her in the morning.

If I knew she was out I would of replied but her night out is usally Thursdays.

I feel like I failed her. I wasn't there for her.

Another part of my though feels like she let this happen on purpose considering her past behavior and the things shes been bringing up.

Her text messages breaking the news to me seem as if its not a big deal to her. I don't know, maybe she doesn't know how to handle it herself.

I have no idea. Am I being irrational?

Please give me some insight. Help level my mind.

I'm sad. Mad. Confused. I love her but at the same time I doubt her... it's messed up.
>>
I hope you're not buying it, because given her background I'm mostly sure she is claiming rape to avoid admitting that she cheatef again

Did she file a pollice report?
>>
>>18283958
Yeah she's in the hospital. A female cop is in her room, she took a picture to show me...Detectives are on the case and went to the bar.

She was with her friend too.

The bar is a nice place I know of and the las place I would think anything like that would happen.

But I don't know what to think. It's wrong but I feel like she put herself in that situation on purpose. I don't want to believe that though.
>>
>>18283968
She took a picture of the cop? Or herself?
>>
>>18283968

And it's messed up to say it but now I feel like I'm stuck with her.

I already had trust issues getting back into a relationship with her now this happened and I don't know what to think.

I can't leave her side now even if she let it happen on purpose.

We went 2 and a half weeks without sec since getting back together. Mainly because I wanted to take things slow.

Earlier this week she texted me that she was having "lack of sex issues". So I know she was beyond horny as hell. Tonight I was going to lay it down for her. But I guess she had other plans?

She put herself in that situation letting other men get close. Am I wrong???
>>
>>18283984
Both her laying in the bed and one of the cop sitting in a chair in her room
>>
>>18283968
I'd suspect it as much as you

Nowadays drunk sex equals rape. Not that drunk chicks are never raped, it's just that any guilty pleasure while hnder influence has the rape escape rout nowadays

I'd say go with it, but keep pushing as much as you can for proofs. Actual rape leaves lesions in the pussy from the rough sex, it gets torn from not enough lubrication and so on. Her exams should show that, even if she was blacked out during it I think.

Sucks to be you, being torn between a raped gf or one that cucked you would break me
>>
Op here

Despite my doubts on the situation and leaning towards my Girlfriend being shady..

What if she never meant for it to happen.

God damn dude she texted me that night saying she loved me. I wasn't there for her and she was getting taking advantage of. I feel sick. There's nothing I can do.

How do I support her? What do I do? I've been reading all kinds of help stuff but nothing really about sex life. I feel like it will never be the same since we liked it rough. But now after this I know for a fact I'll have a mental block from it and she will be affected by it since I won't be into it.
>>
>>18284049
Dude you're being too hasty with all the clues playing against her

Isn't it strange that just after she complained from lack of sex, and just the night she sent you she loved you, she got raped???

You're being fooled nigger, it's much more likely that she set this up for a while than coincidently getting raped after those things.
>>
>>18283934
okay so here's the thing about women. They lie, constantly. people also lie in general. She wasn't drugged, she took some strange shit some one gave her at a party like 70% of party people do. she blacked out and had a gang bang. she wasn't raped. is she pressing charges against them all? PROBABLY NOT.

She cheated. break up with her and find a different girl, shit like this is why people don't fuck around with relationships anymore.
>>
dude, please consider the very real possibility that what she's saying is true. dont go blind with all these anons saying she's a lying cheating bitch.
give her support for now and eventually you'll figure out if it was true or not. if you dont, you'll end as the asshole that didnt care for his own girlfriend after something so awful.
>>
File: tumblr_natu8igNeW1thllp3o1_500.gif (983KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_natu8igNeW1thllp3o1_500.gif
983KB, 500x280px
Op here.

This thing is a cluster fuck. GF sending me snaps of needles and tubes in her arm. And more or less Im telling her to rest/shut up about it.

You just gothe ganged raped and you are sending me hospital bed pics of things that you think are intrestrating...

It's just not the rape. It's the HIV and all other STDs that lay domant for months.

She just had to go out and get platstred drunk last nigh and not wait for me for tonight. Went off , got piss drunnk , flirted, and got gangraped

She didint let me.know she was going out. Kept th+t as a secret.

Not only.me.but now the weight is on her sloot friend where was she? She just let it happen..

And her mother as of she wasn't a pain in ass already...
>>
I gotta say her behavior is pretty suspicious at least in my opinion... It sounds like she is more concerned about convincing you about her being raped without all the photos she is sending to you than treating herself. I think you need to visit her in person and pay very close attention to her body language as she tells you the story and look very closely for inconsistencies.
>>
holy shit she's at a bar with her female friends, what else would she be doing, not looking for dick?

first of all:
rape victims are a red flag: why? once a woman is raped, they no longer see sex as an emotional connection, they will have sex with anyone and won't care for it's consequences, it's a sad product of rape

second:
she was sexually abused as a child, every girl who was sexually abused as a child or teen is a slut, see above.

third:
long distance relationships don't work, biological urges are greater than emotional urges, you need the human to human interaction for a relationship to last, don't blame the person, blame our horny bodies

fourth:
she cheated on you, let that hover over your mind, she will guilt trip you if you deny her rape, and if it actually happened, the history of her cheating on you and letting this rape go without argument will justify another incident of future cheating, whether it will be real rape or not

fifth:
Stop Talking. Like This. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>18284069
I agree with this guy.

I think all the odds are against her. She goes to a party school, previous relationship issues, and obviosly has a very strong sex drive thar cannot be satisfied by just having you.
Stretching this relationship might hurt you much more because if she does cheat on you, you will wonder whyed you even sticked around through all her problems.
>>
>>18284069
the sad truth of our modern society. I go to a party school as well.

no one cares about forming a connection anymore, fuck this gay earth.

literally every time I go out drinking
>get belligerently drunk
>hit on qt
>get number
>she shows interest to do lewd things asap
>I just wanna chill with my friends, also genuinely afraid of getting a false rape claim
>hit her up the next day
>nothing

every. fucking. time.
>>
Tell her to go to a rape clinic immediately. Its the only way she could win in court. I'm serious.
>>
>>18283987
This bitch is mental, and damaged goods.
You're a cuck for being with her in the first place, and an even bigger cuck for taking her back.
Let this roastie battle it out herself, and leave her. Sure, it's quite heartless to do that to her after she has (allegedly) been raped, but she's going to provide you nothing of value other than sex.
>>
>>18283987
>And it's messed up to say it but now I feel like I'm stuck with her.
Well it'd be shitty to leave her now of all times, assuming she is being honest. Otherwise, an LDR with a college student should be pretty easy to get out of.
>>
You won't listen even though you asked for advice. dip dude.

She isn't the one. Just slowly move away form her suffer the pains of being lonely but dodge that bullet.

It's just gonna get worse.
>>
>>18283934
>So all and all she's a wild one and has a history.
So do you have a cuckolding fetish or something? I don't see why you're surprised that a slut is doing slut thing.
>>
walk away, mate, walk away.
and don't ever look back.
sounds shitty, but there you have it.
you'll thank us.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.