[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ate 7 months old meat..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 5tUM4KM.jpg (131KB, 572x537px) Image search: [Google]
5tUM4KM.jpg
131KB, 572x537px
I was cleaning my fridge and found out I had 8 lbs of vacuum sealed smoked and dried pork meat,
Before cooking it in a pan I ate a little bit of it raw. I'ts been 9 hours and I have this weird feeling in my stomach, but I'm worried about whats gonna happen.

I ate about 1 lb of it. The picture is how it looked like.
>>
It's all fine. Freezing meat makes it so microbes can't develop. There are guidelines to last before dates for meat but those are based in quality, not food safety. Frozen meat is always fine to be eaten, it just tastes weird.
You're fine.

T. Veterinary plus work with food safety
>>
>>18283905
dude you have no idea how relieving your comment is, thank you, but it wasn't in the freezer.
>>
>>18283935

Not in the freezer...very different story.

You probably have a stomach bug. You won't die, you'll just be mighty sick.
>>
You should never eat raw pork.
>>
>I had no idea I had 8 pounds of meat in my fridge

You're a fucking mess and I hope your post is hilarious bait and not real. If it is real, go ahead and eat all 8 pounds of it raw and depart this mortal coil.
>>
i dunno man. if its vacuum sealed AND dry, OP might live

i dont know why youd eat some raw though
>>
>>18283862
what the fuck dude... this is a joke from ck right?
>>
>>18284004
I live alone, it's an special kind of meat that has a very strong flavor so you have to eat small portions of it along something else. I kept it saved for a "special occasion" so I stored other things with it. I guess I kind of forgot about its existence.

I truly feel bad about it going to waste, I guess I should've gifted it or something.
>>
>>18284074
It's horribly obvious bait.

If OP would just left out the eating it raw part it might have been believable. Some people are that oblivious to food safety and handling.

Serious cases of food poisoning suck though. I once shit myself while throwing up every fluid in my body for literally 18 hours straight. It was awful and I didn't eat shrimp for like a year afterwards. I ended up driving back to my parents house at like 4 AM and woke them up to tell them I was dying lol.
>>
>>18284094
It was just a tiny bit like 1.5x1 cm long, and I did it because the smell seemed normal. Tasting it I couldn't tell either because of the flavor it has.
>>
File: hV9z1iy.jpg (172KB, 551x980px) Image search: [Google]
hV9z1iy.jpg
172KB, 551x980px
>>18284074
Here's the rest of it
>>
>>18283862
it was probably fine. But from personal experience tested multiple times now including eating rancid meat in a bet for $200, if you drink colloidal silver it will cure food poisoning within 30 minutes, just drink the whole small bottle
>>
You'll shit out your intestinal tract but given a few days you 'll likely be fine. Go to a doc if you can't keep anything down especially water.
>>
Hope you like having worms, op
>>
/adv/ - blog about the shitty decisions you made against everyone's advice
>>
File: Buildingdoitfaggot.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Buildingdoitfaggot.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>18285263
Also OP: don't make a habit of this, unless you want to be local grand champion for funny emergency room stories.
>>
>>18283862
You have worms in your stomach, good luck!
>>
>>18285874
This is a bait thread, unless OP is German there's just no way he would casually eat raw pork like that.
>>
File: 68160-1024x666.jpg (60KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
68160-1024x666.jpg
60KB, 1024x666px
>>18283862
> I'ts been 9 hours and I have this weird feeling in my stomach

After only 9 hours it's probably Staphlyococcus aureus. The meat processor picked his nose, didn't wash his hands and handled the meat.

I hope you don't have anywhere to go in the next 12 hours. Staph produces a toxin that makes the stomach contract violently. The medical term is projectile vomiting. You'll heave long after you don't have anything to heave up. It's a fun experience - I had it once after a night at Medieval Times.

If you survive until tomorrow, keep better track of your meat.
>>
>>18283862
still alive OP?
give us an update with the gory details.
>>
>>18286197
Not OP, but I can give you a tiny clue.

>is this sandwich meat safe?
>fridge might have entered the danger zone overnight...
>eat a sandwich from it anyway
>spend next 72 hours needing to fart or else abdomen will explode
>no amount of farting ever makes the gas pressure go away

The gas was effectively odorless (from constant passing?) but I would feel AND hear the movement of the next wave of gas the same second as the previous one was out.
>>
>>18283862
If it's smoked, dried and sealed it should be fine. Maybe you'll get some diarrhea but nothing serious.
>>
>>18286437
>If it's smoked, dried and sealed it should be fine.

People assume everything is done right.

Modern safety regulations exist because not very much is done right. Bacon isn't supposed to have little holes in it, chicken juice isn't supposed to be scarier than radioactive waste, and pink burgers shouldn't be banned.

"Don't worry" is what every good little soldier hears from the REMFs before his final score is lit up at the pearly gates.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.