[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So sick of just being a "window shopper"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: collapsing.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
collapsing.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
I am so sick of just being a window shopper of sorts. Basically, I always feel like I am observing instead of doing.

For example, I saw a very pretty woman today. She had long legs, a nice butt, tattoos and gauges in her hears and ponytailed blonde hair. Very nice looking girl. I didn't even consider talking to her because I was for sure she is taken. No one leaves that kind of girl on a market for very long.

Basically, All I did was watch her for a bit and then I went back to work. But then I started thinking.. All I ever do is observe. I never "do".

How do I do more.. "do"? I just watch and watch and watch. I am sick of watching. However "doing" more things just feels stupid to me. I am so use to just looking.

Help. I want to pursue women without feeling weird.
>>
>>18283825
>No one leaves that kind of girl on a market for very long
Yea, but she might be between guys
Her current guy might be pissing her off
She might be a lesbian who is into a bit of dick on the side.
You lose 100% of the chances you never take
>>
>>18283825
>I want to pursue women without feeling weird.

Then don't pursue. Hang out, talk, share, and have fun with people. Some of them will be women. Something might happen then.

That's why you feel weird, because what you plan to do IS weird.
>>
You just do it. There's no secret technique; it is really that simple. Note that I said simple, not easy.

You'll mostly get rejected but that's the nature of it. Sometimes it helps to remember that they aren't rejecting YOU, the person. How could they? They just met you. There are a million reasons to say no that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

So, you dust yourself off and try again the next time. As you practice the rejections will bother you less and less until eventually you'll find that you have become just as "used to" approaching people as you are now passively observing.

You just do it.
>>
>>18283825
Damn, man you already know and say the solution yourself, it's to JUST DO IT. In reality the answer is simple, but the execution will be the hardest part.
>>
>>18283825
Its funny OP I have the same issue, I see a hot girl and I either think "She has to be taken there's no way" Or if I convince myself she isn't taken I start to say " Well a guy like me is a downgrade compared to the guys she can get looking like that" Its a shit cycle but I think it keeps me in check from not looking stupid, just makes me very lonely lol
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.