[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to argue for a better grade? I feel like I and the class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2175.jpg (380KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2175.jpg
380KB, 1280x961px
How to argue for a better grade? I feel like I and the class were ill-prepared for the exam.
>>
>>18283795
Talk to the dean.
>>
>>18283799
Yeah, pretty much this. It'll help if you get a few students from the class to come with you as well so that you don't look like somebody whos just bitching about their grade.
>>
>>18283795

Don't ask for a better grade. That way you seem greedy.Instead, say you feel the exam was not right for the way the class was conducted (either the exam was to hard or the class was to light).

Maybe you'll get a better grade, maybe you won't. But saying "I deserve a better grade" wouldn't get you very far in my college.
>>
>>18283799
>>18283804
Should I skip talking to the professor? I'm sure if I give out legitimate points they will see the light?

My points are: No homework/practice problems unlike the previous two exams.

Only two weeks to prepare for it even though the other two exams we had at least 1 month with the first having two months while it being worth the least.

Also after all the exams are done the homework assignments are just getting graded, with comments being added to show what we got wrong.
>>
>>18283812
I mean how else would I put it that, like if he said "well what do you suggest" or something like that. I just don't want him going "yah you're right" then telling me to fuck off.

The class average was like a high D versus the usual high C, Also does it make a difference if I got 95% on the final to show that exam didn't really reflect me?
>>
>>18283795
What class/subject?
>>
>>18284143
circuits class for electrical
>>
>>18284143
You sound like a freshman, EE and Stem and general exam average grades are always horrible. Your Final exam grade would be relevant, only if, it included material that was also on the failed test. If you want to argue for a better grade, you have to make valid points. Is the professor friendly?
>>
>>18284659
Meant to send here
>>18284143
>>
>>18283795
>I feel like I and the class were ill-prepared for the exam
Isn't that your own fault...?
>>
>>18284659
>>18284665
Nvm guys she gave me the points and the rest of class. He said we had valid points and gave it too us
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.