[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I´m trying to flirt with a girl who I know for some time now,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1493404731742.jpg (53KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
1493404731742.jpg
53KB, 720x541px
I´m trying to flirt with a girl who I know for some time now, but I recive contradictory signals, I use to ask her how was her day and when I do, sometimes, she looks very talketive, text me back and looks like she wants to start a conversation, but other days she just reply me with "Hello, fine" and that´s all. Do I have posibilities? is that normal or bad? I don´t use to flirt and I haven´t ever had a relationship before so I don´t have a idea of this.
>>
>>18283714

That's not flirting. That's just talking. You'll know flirting when you get there. Move on from this girl, at least for a while. Meet new people.
>>
>>18283727
I´m too shy, To me is just hard to go someone and said "Wanna date?", I just feel more comfortable asking for go our when I´ve spoken with that person before and I have some common taste.
>>
>>18283741

"Meet new people" is not the same as "ask random people out". It means "hang out with new people". Once you find a girl that likes you, you'll see how it works.

Even if this one does, it's clear you two can't make it work yet. Either she is as shy as you, or she doens't care. So meet someone that clicks better with you. Meet people until you find her.
>>
>>18283748
Je, then you say to find a girl who likes you and then everything fits, looks sooo easy, but clearly It isn´t.
>>
>>18283748
Not OP here, but how do I go about doing that? We're almost at the end of the semester and all the people in my classes have made their groups and are close with each other. It feels awkward to suddenly pop into some other group when you've been the guy that kept to himself all semester. Know what I mean?
I tried using tinder but it doesn't work for me.
Am I doomed?
>>
>>18283764

It's not easy. But belive me, trying to make something happen with someone that doesn't like you is even harder.

>>18283765

Join a gym, a book club, start playing D&D (Vampire The Masquerade has more girls, though), etc. Do something you like, have fun, and you'll meet people. So, people in your current classes have already pegged you as a loner? No big deal. Try somewhere else.
>>
Nop, I´m the OP and I´ve been that guy for 18 years, It´s difficult, but what I just didn´t give a fuck aboout semester and thiks like that, It´s really hard if you put yourself a deadline to meet people or do emotional stuff.
>>
>>18283777
>>18283765
I´ve forgotten to put the No. Sorry, that´s for you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.