[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 years old, about to graduate from high school, never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: gallery_143_38_6543.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_143_38_6543.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I'm 18 years old, about to graduate from high school, never had a gf or anything like that. Does it get better in college?
>>
In terms of what, dipshit

Academically, I thought college (Yale) was easier than my private school. Getting laid was pretty easy, but I had already fucked multiple girls back in high school.
>>
>>18283713

Does what get better? Having a GF is not such a big deal.

But to answer your question: They don't hand you a girl when you make it to college. You get to grow up, maybe move away from your parents or at least begin thinking seriously about your future. So yeah you get a chance to grow up and stop being the kid you were. But it's up to you, man.
>>
I had a few sexual experiences in high school and I realized I'd rather focus on school in college and just use my hand.

Honestly OP, sex is great but a relationship is a lot of work especially if you're going to use your early 20's to your advantage and get a good fucking degree.
>>
>>18283713
Oldfag anon here. Don't let a girl or girlfriend be the crux of your drive to better yourself. It'll just fuck you up in the longrun.

To your question though, yes it gets easier because you aren't stuck with attention whore highschool girls every day. Just make sure you take steps to better yourself every day. It'll pay off
>>
I graduated high school never having done anything and then I graduated college never having done anything

so no
it doesn't get better
because everything else gets worse too
college fucking sucks
>>
>>18283738
>college fucking sucks
??? Way better than high school in my experience
>>
>>18283713

Look buddy, I ain't going to lie to you. I'm 19 currently going through the 2nd semester of Sys. Analysis and Development, and it's been pretty bad. The current college I'm attending has no parties that I know of, and people that attend to my classes aren't much social at all.

Depending on what you're planning to major on, you might share a similar experience. Last year I was very, very frustrated because I expected I'd lead the 'college life', with parties and love and sex and the whole nine yards. It didn't happen.

I know this isn't what you're looking to hear but it's the truth. I really hope things work out for you because I know how low loneliness hits when it does.

Don't pick comp.sci or anything IT related
>>
>>18283800
>Don't pick comp.sci or anything IT related
Don't listen to this retard. Do not jeopardize your success in life just to get laid.
>>
>>18283713
>Does it get better in college?
Way better.
College is a much more diverse crowd and too big for cliques. So you will probably find a bunch of people who like the same things you do.
I was a total. dork. My first day moving into the dorms another guy came by my room and said "What's up?". Turned out he was even more into wargaming than I was. The school entomology club went on a weekend bug hunt to Nevada and stopped by Vegas. I met a quirky but cute girl with a brilliant pair of tits who loved to talk linguistics and was a wildcat in bed.
Whatever you like, there are other people like that at college.
>>
>>18283800
I feel so fucked since I'm going to study Comp.Sci or at least something computer related. I'm going to have a job while I study though, so maybe I could meet girls there at the very least.
>>
>>18283802

I'm not from the US, so maybe his experience with IT could be different. You guys have fraternities and more easy-going attendees.

You clearly don't understand what our situation is and how bad things can get. I know where you're coming from, but no money or amount of success in your carreer can fix the kind of shit this creates.
>>
>>18283811
Don't you guys have legalized prostitution over there? (I'm assuming you're European)
>>
>>18283713
>Does it get better in college?
High school carries you along. If you don't fuck up you'll graduate.
You have to make college happen. You need to push to get up and go to class. You need to push to graduate (about 2/3 don't). You need to push to meet people and get friends. If you don't have a party to go to, get your friends together and make one.
I spent half a year trying to get a Cali cheerleader pretty girl. Totally failed.
Finally went after a short haired New York chick. Got laid by the end of the week.
You will have to make it happen, but that's OK. Make it happen.
>>
>>18283815

We do. I'm not from Europe though, rather a third-world shithole. Prostitution works if you want sex, but otherwise is useless if you crave affection. This might sound gay as fuck, but what pains me most is that I'll never know what it feels to do the things you can do when you have a relationship. You can't really buy affection and if you're just bad with women then tough luck, no amount of looks/lifting/success will ever give you what you crave.

>>18283807

Good luck bro
>>
File: 1478093958696.jpg (58KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478093958696.jpg
58KB, 1080x1080px
>>18283713
>Does it get better in college
Definitely. Start lifting now, count calories, don't be a faggot, see >>>/fit/

Fucking pussy.
>>
The way I see it, it doesn't matter where you are or what point of your life you're at. All that makes your life better is simply you doing things you need to do to improve yourself, then the good stuff will cum...
>>
>>18283800
>Don't pick comp.sci or anything IT related
You do know you're allowed to talk to people outside your major, right?
>>
>>18283731
College girls are worse than high-school girls
100%
>>
I was 20 when I kissed a girl for the firat time. I average a girl every 2 months since. (I'm out of college now.)

Here's how it works/what they don't tell you.

>Girls will be way more open in college. I have actually had one or two fall into my lap, but I was above average looking.
>Your real successes with women are mostly going to come from within. Maturity, and the courage to actually try make all the difference in the world. These things often come with age, so ues it gets better as you and your peers become older. You will not be the same person in 4 years.
>When you finally get a girl, it will not be magical. The sex will suck, you will probably break up over some immature shit, and then your biggest problem in life will be finding an actually good relationship, not just any relationship.
>You will sift through multiple relationships before you find the good one. This could take a couple decades. It will bring new, very negative emotions and stress into your life and force you to do a lot of soul searching and building boundaries.
>Getting a gf is no longer a big deal the more experience you get. Getting intimate with a girl will feel a million times less intimdating after your first
A trillion after your second. Imagine how you will feel with half a dozen notches on the ol' belt.

Strap in, but don't lose heart. You must know the darkness to feel the light, my son.
>>
I was a virgin in hs. Two years later and in college I've fucked 10 girls. Not all that impressive but just shows that trends can be broken. Don't expect that it will fulfill you or make you happy. I never experienced true loneliness until I was laying next to a girl I had just fucked and felt like I was in some abyss.
>>
File: 1493551800811.jpg (133KB, 1291x965px) Image search: [Google]
1493551800811.jpg
133KB, 1291x965px
College is a scam and a total waste of time and money unless you're a trust fund babby or studying to master an actual skilled profession rather than just an academic major. Instead you should go to vocations school and learn a craft, something where you can easily find skilled employment and/or buy a utility truck and supplies then have your own thingamajigger installation business.
>>
>>18284686

And no, if you got to college anyway, it doesn't get better. If you are a loser in high school and haven't learned to be a fun, interesting and sociable person over the summer you will be a loser in college. However, it also depends what your living situation is. If you live in college housing and can manage to stay on top of coursework enough to have a life outside of studies *and* you have money to do things besides eat ramen and pizza, it would be a great opportunity to finally "be yourself" for real without the restrictions of being a minor and having to answer to your parents.
>>
Not if you don't make any effort to change. Same with anything else in life - shit doesn't just land in your lap.
>>
>>18283713
Focus on being your best self and let the rest happen organically. Be selective with the people you let into your life and careful about whom you trust, because the wrong person can fuck up your world. Always use condoms. Protect your shit!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.