[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm female and I have the unfortunate combination of a short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I'm female and I have the unfortunate combination of a short torso/upper body and really broad thick shoulders. I also have square hips, no curve to it

Basically like chloe grace moretz except I have short stubby muscular legs unlike her, she has really nice legs

How do I get over it? Any advice?
>>
>>18283453
Get powered legs prosthetic, augmented gf will be the next big thing.
>>
you are build like danny devito, just wear loose tops, no sleeveless and do NOT wear pants that are thin around the ankles
>>
>>18283453
wear corsets, they slim your torso and give curves, also diet and do yoga
>>
>>18283466
Corsets can really fuck you up, I'd advise against it.
>>
>>18283453
As long as you have functional vagina and majority of people consider you as female you are good to go.

Get yourself a bf and let the rating of your body to him.
>>
>>18283498
>Get yourself a bf

From the supermarket? I wouldn't know how to get a boyfriend, I've never been able to get one even though I really wanted to date

I think maybe they think I'm a guy in drag or trans? That's my biggest fear
>>
>>18283548
So lets see, how to get partner for relationship.

>option 1
Online dating. Set up profiles in multiple dating apps / websites. Chat dudes up, ask them on dates, tell them that you want quick sex / marriage etc etc etc.

>option 2
Start attending social events you hate. It has to be so terrible that you will literally do anything but enjoying it so you will be forced to chat some dudes there.

>option 3
Ask your friends friends, coworkers, family if they know somebody who might be interested in you.

And as you can see, none of these were
>just wait for dudes to approach you
because that works for like nobody these days. Too much feminism, estrogens in water, equality, virgin/slut shaming and memes scared all boys from actually approaching girls.

And if you are really scared about your looks, just post photo. Here or on soc. I can guatantee that somebody will like your body.

Cheera femanon. What are you willing to do in order to find happines in your life?
>>
>>18283590
I've tried online dating but didn't find anyone who wanted more than just sex, or they were way too old

I can talk to guys but they're never interested in dating me

I just give up

I don't know if I'll ever find happiness.
>>
>>18283612
Lower your standards.

Here
>>18282954
thread about dude unable to get gf. Do you think you / he would date together?

It is like mystery. It seems like there are people on both sides of barricades unable to find each other. Yet the ratio of girls:boys is almost 1:1.

>never interested in dating
Because people in real life rarely are looking for relationships. And yes, majority on dating apps are there for sex. But one thing is for sure: the only way how to lose the dating game is to not play.

And take care, girls lose their values WAY faster than boys. 35 something man can target 20 girls easily. 35 woman? She either has husband and kids at this age or is ethernaly screwed.

So man up and dont give up!
>lower your standards
>>
>>18283638
I already have very low standards, my friends would make fun of me because of how ugly the guys I liked were

Yeah I know men have an advantage when they're older. I'm doing the best I can.
>>
>>18283649
>the best I can
[Citation needed]

Also on how many dates you were already? How many dudes you rejected so far? How many dudes you tried to ask on date? Some people simply dont try enough times.

Or maybe are you just fat? Nobody likes super fat girls. Where do you live? :-)
>>
>>18283664
I haven't rejected anyone, I don't think I've been on a "date" really.

I'm not fat. I'm from London
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.