[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted about this a little while ago but I still need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1493273399838.png (445KB, 496x472px) Image search: [Google]
1493273399838.png
445KB, 496x472px
Posted about this a little while ago but I still need advice on it.

I've been seeing a girl for about two months. She makes me happy and she always talks about how cool I am. I'm a little bit of a dick, not really a good dude at all, but she says she likes the brashness and arrogance and all of that jazz.

About a week ago I was feeling good and sent her a message in the morning (usually don't initiate contact). She didn't respond immediately so rather than sperg out and send her another I just sat on my hands and waited until two days later she sent me a tidy paragraph about being sorry for not texting me and shit. I told her I forgave her and asked if she was okay. All she said was that she needed a little "me time". When I got that text message I just kinda put the phone down and focused on my vidya. I didn't say anything until she finally sent another text, some small talk at which point I resumed talking to her again.

I didn't respond because I didn't know what "me time" meant and didn't care to know after she wasn't straight with me. So my questions are this. 1) Is there something wrong with me for reacting the way I did and not replying to that message after she started talking to me again? 2) The communication was pretty good up until this point on our part and only really got rocky when I didn't go out of my way to talk at her. Is this symptomatic of a bigger issue? Is it a problem that I only ever give her as much attention as I want to?
>>
>>18283428
Stop thinking. Seriously STOP thinking.

Now, ask yourself: do i want this girl as girlfriend? Yes?

Then ask her on date. When she tells you something you dont understand, fucking ask her. And no, you generally dont obtain gfs by ignoring them. Ask her on date. Asap.

DATE THE BITCH! And buy condoms.
>>
>>18283538
That's something I forgot to say, we've been on about 5 dates.
>>
why communism kills?
>>
you told her that you "forgave her"...
big mistake op!
basically its over, get in first and dump her before she dumps you
move on and find the next one, bonus points if its one of her friends
>>
File: 1394658266847.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1394658266847.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>18283428

Maybe its just me coming from a generation where we didn't have cell phones or internet to be constantly in contact with each other but isn't it a good thing that the girl you're interested in is capable of entertaining herself and just unplugging for a few days?

Would you rather be six months down the line and have the opposite? A girl that can't go half a day without talking to you or needing something from you?

I don't really understand this mindset, nor exactly what she did that requires your forgiveness. Its not like she's your girlfriend. I think its super healthy for people to be able to just exist without each other for brief periods of time and not be so enveloped in each other that not constantly interacting with the other person is viewed as some kind of betrayal.

I don't understand how its a negative trait for the girl you're seeing to actually have the state of mind to know when to put down her phone and focus on herself and her own well being for a few days. Maybe if you guys actually start dating making sure to preface these little breaks with conversations first will be more of an emphasis but I don't see how taking some personal time away from a relationship is considered unhealthy, nor do I see how you punishing her no contact by not contacting her back is productive. Shouldn't you be having this conversation with her?

Is it not good that she can go a few days and not need you? Isn't that the kind of independence you 4chan fuckers are always whining about women not having?
>>
>>18283428
dude man up. never I repeat never wait on a women, she probably has already lost all respect for you in that you said it was OK she ignored you for days. This girl is testing you and you've already failed badly, you should ignore her texts, calls until she's asking what she did wrong. Then you don't say anything and just casually ask her if she wants to hang out. If she says yes you pick something that you're doing, do not ask her opinion it's your way or the highway.
>>
>>18284092
I already talk to other women, sleep with other women. This isn't a serious thing right now. You're making a lot of assumptions.
>>18284111
You answered none of the questions and you're also making a lot of assumptions. What are you so upset about?
>>18284161
We do what I want 80 percent of the time and again, still seeing other girls.

I'm not asking about her behavior, I'm asking about my own. If my behavior is symptomatic of any issue in myself.

Answer the questions, guys. Stay focused. I'm not asking for dating advice, here, I can handle that myself and if I'm juggling 4 girls then I can't be doing that bad.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.