[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on serious matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0293.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I need advice and help.
I've been getting attacked with diluted hydrofluoric acid - being applied to my clothing and other items. I need help.. I need eyes on this!! Please!!
See the whole story at my webpage
Dhdsol.com
>>
you need help bro
>>
>>18283305
That's what I'm asking for.
Got anything?
>>
a psychiatrist
>>
>>18283318
Clever
>>
not kidding
>>
File: frosty.jpg (133KB, 490x347px) Image search: [Google]
frosty.jpg
133KB, 490x347px
what the fucking fuck?
>>
>>18283351
Wtf is a shrink gonna do about hf poisoning?
Thanks for the advice tho..
I'm looking for any current or former intel or uc ppl that know exactly wtf this is about.. if u never heard of this.. either move along or try and learn something..
This bullshit is getting pulled on people all over the place.. wise up kid.
>>
>>18283295
see a doctor maybe ?
>>
>>18283460
I have.
I have calcium gluconate gel and magnesium chloride gel.
I got hit for so long (over a year) that the pain never stops.
>>
So I browsed the website and I think you should see a professional. We are not professionals. I suggest seeing a dermatologist

It was kinda shitty how you linked us like that. You could've just said "hey I wrote most of the details here" and provided us a tldr

The way you wrote it sounded scammy
>>
>>18283479
I'm sorry for the way I posted..
I am 48 yrs old.. former sysadmin who usually blocked this site.. I no nothing about posting..
I wish I had funds to see a derm.
I have been reduced financially to nothing over the last year.. trying to get help from anywhere and everyone.
I used to work for a Very powerful conservative VIP. and because of a: my lifestyle (420 friendly) and a scandal that I was involved with, I have been blackballed all over the place.
I'm pretty sure my former employer is capable of some pretty dirty deeds..
>>
>>18283495
Sorry all this stuff happened to you.

Bad things happen to good people
>>
>>18283520
Thanks man.
>>
Does smoking weed actually help relieve the pain? If so, switch to democrats, move to California and start saying how weed is saving your life.

If your right and you're being drugged and theres some conspiracy, it will blow back in their faces.
Once you news worthy you can get police to investigate and write a book
"Weed, My New Backbone"
Play on words as your back hurts
>>
>>18283566
Writing a book may also fix your finances too
>>
>>18283566
Thanks!!
And guess what?
I moved back to Colorado and got a Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division Badge.. so now I can work in the MJ industry.
But that hasn't ended the ordeal.
I got hit with a fresh application of HF 2 weeks ago. I know who it is, but I can't prove it.. everyone else who knows is afraid to talk.
I plan on just forging ahead..
Advice from some advanced pros on how to deal with this scenario is what I'm hoping for..
It's been ongoing for years..
If u are a libertarian type..
You are NOT WELCOME in Cortez, CO!
>>
>>18283595
How are they doing it without your knowledge. Record yourself or go to only places with CCTV for evidence
>>
>>18283602
I now have a DVR system in my apt.
It's not hard to recruit people to do bad shit if you have authority - like a badge..
I've seen a guy with a fake badge get a woman to drop (what she thought was) a roofie into another woman's drink while she was shopping.. he told his recruit that she was kid napping the baby that she had with her.. he convinces her in 1 minute.. total stranger in a parking lot of a supermarket.
>>
>>18283627
But how do they get you with it? Just walk up and do it? Wear a backpack with a micro spy camera in the zip or button
>>
How are you sure this is hf poisoning and not a latent skin condition? Im 25 and my exema has gotten worse that it is spreading to other parts of my body. Maybe you have the same thing.
>>
>>18283681
I am sure.
I have a prescription for treatment.
Listen to the witness who tried on my clothes..
The visible blisters are nothing.. it burns like hell from reacting with magnesium chloride but it's nothing compared to the deep joint and muscle pain that occurs without the magnesium treatment.
Now I have calcium gluconate gel.
The blisters are gone.. but the deep pain in my hip and back are not.. the cal gel makes it stop for about 3 hrs..
>>
>>18283681
Try making a poultice with water and food grade diatomaceous earth.
Get a rag muddy with it and leave it on for 30 mins a day.. it will fix it in 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>18283495
>former sys administration
>financially unstable
Somethings mighty rotten in Denmark. Speaking as someone who works as a sysadmin, there's shittons of freelance and contract work out there to do as a straight up administrator or as a data analyst.

I took a look at your site as well. It's intersting tinfoil hat stuff, but reeks of possible schizophrenia with a dash of manic depression. You need to see someone.
>>
>>18283440
Pretty sure the retard meant 'physician.'
>>
>>18283809
Thanks for the advice.
It gets difficult to maintain employment when you're under attack by chemical weapons. The pain and confusion was incredible.
Did you listen to the recording?
It should be quite clear.
>>
-Wear a wet suit, you control at all times, under clothes

- try aloe.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.