[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exxxxx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: amnesiascannertruth.jpg (78KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
amnesiascannertruth.jpg
78KB, 320x320px
Is it true that the most effective way of getting an ex back is by not ever contacting them?

Is the law of attraction real? Is it true that ex's come back when they sense you are in the proper mindset, and can even sense if you look at their social media/think negatively about them?

Reality seems to become very strange every time I go through a breakup. I feel like I see signs like strange numerical patterns, songs, subjects, coincidences that all lead back to my ex in some way. It's like the universe is giving me signs.
>>
Why do people always try to personalize the universe? Where does this shit come from?
>>
>>18283244
Numerology, religion, sci-fi, near-death experiences, literally anything out of the ordinary.
>>
>>18283240
Yup. If you whine, cry, call, and text, it will make her feel like shit and guilty. No one wants to be around someone who makes them feel like that. If you cease all communications and let her contact you, and then make her feel good about herself (meaning: don't talk about how depressed you are), she'll want to be with you more. People like to be around those who make them feel good.
>>
>>18283250
Making her feel shitty and guilty is exactly what that rat bitch whore deserves though, famalam
>>
>>18283240

Well ill just bring this up from personal experience.

So I dated this girl for over a year. I broke up with her (not gonna get into details too long to explain why) then we started dating again for a few months. She then broke up with me. She was my first ever serious relationship.

I was absolutely destroyed. I even got ridiculous and thought about killing myself. Was super shit for 3 or so months and all I wanted was her, I obsessed over her and just wanted her back. Then I met this new girl, she was really pretty and into me. We went on a date and my ex was at the same restaurant with a group of her friends. She freaked when she saw me ( I only saw her as we were leaving). She sent me a message the next day (we hadnt spoken since the breakup) and asked me to pick the rest of my things up because she didnt want to have constant reminders of me. So I drove to her place, when i get there she starts balling her eyes out and asked for me back. I didnt really give her an answer, just wanted to think it through.

Really started talking to the other girl and realised I was quite into her, so I said no to getting back with my ex.

Fastforward to now, im still dating this girl 3 years down the line and I have never been happier.

Bitter sweet thing to it all is that it is never the end, there is not just one person out there for you, there are many, You will get over her, it isnt the end of the world. If you really want her back, start working on yourself and start working on ways to move on. Start seeing other woman.

It only ends well for you, either you meet someone else and you move on OR she gets jealous and asks for you back and it works out.
>>
>>18283240
It's called apophenia. Your mind sees these signs because that's what your conscious and subconscious mind are occupied with at the moment. In the end, there is only your subjective world view. No contact works because thinking about your ex is a mental dead end. The less you think about them, the more you can engage in and reap the rewards of other pursuits, be it your career, social life, hobbies, etc.
>>
>>18283240
no contact isnt about getting her back. its about moving on
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.