[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always me that has to say good bye?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
It's always me that has to say good bye? I have had to let go of so much. When will I get a chance to hang on?

Parents died, had to say good bye that night.

The only woman I have loved didn't even acknowledge my feelings. Had to let her go. I loved her, she didn't love me. She ignores me now.

Tornado ripped through my home. Had to say good bye to where I lived. Now I live alone in some studio apartment.

When will I get to hang on instead of having to say good bye? I am sick of good byes.
>>
The best advice I've heard is to hold on to everything in this world with a loose grip. Only God and the things of God are eternal.
>>
>>18283131
I... how can anyone follow this? The advice seems accurate but how can anyone follow it?
>>
>>18283131
God isn't real faggot.
>>
>>18283546
God is real
>>
File: 853315.jpg (33KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
853315.jpg
33KB, 700x700px
>>18283032
You will lose things until you learn world is always changing.

If you could have an awesome car or gaming system or go to a vacation anywhere you wanted even for a week wouldn't you be happy for it anyway? The problem is that with most awesome things you think somehow you're going to have them forever.

Be happy of the things you do have now.

(And I'm NOT taking part to people arguing if god(s) exist. I just thought this pic fitted OP's situation)
>>
>>18283608
Protip, there's absolutely no evidence that a god exists, there may be sure, but no evidence to believe in one.

The only thing that will always remain is change op, change is constant. Sounds like you've been through some rough times, that sucks. But try to appreciate what you have that others do not. And constantly try to improve yourself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.