[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493806716046.jpg (227KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1493806716046.jpg
227KB, 1080x1350px
I think i might have herpes. I wore a condom but its been 4 days and i see some very small bumps on the head of my penis - dont know if theyve always been there and never noticed til i looked, are from my hpv, or dont matter. Probably going to see a doctor in a few days if it gets worse.

Anybody here have herpes? Whats it like? Howdid it affect your life? Is it as terrible and horrifying and ostracizing as people make it out to be?
>>
>>18283030
Most penis glans have small, red bumps around the rim of the glans by default. Honestly, just go get tested.
>>
>>18283030
If they itch then maybe herpes. If not, maybe HPV or something else. Both can be transmitted with condoms, although condoms really help. I have HSV1 (oral) but gave it to a girls genitals when I didn't even have any symptoms. It could also be the case that I have HSV2 but never show symptoms. Its always a good idea to get tested, but with herpes, unless you ask, they won't differentiate between hsv1 or 2 or even chicken pox. The test to differentiate the two is also expensive and hsv1 and hpv are so common doctors won't test for it unless asked. Also, for one of the tests for hsv, doctor may wait until you have an open sore. If you do have genital herpes it's not the end of the world. There are antivirals and stuff that prevent outbreaks and HSV2 supposedly has less frequent and severe outbreaks.
>>
>>18283191
>Both can be transmitted with condoms, although condoms really help.
Why is this? Do we need full body condoms now?
>>
>>18283293
It probably wasn't the case with OP. Condoms will prevent it spreading when infected area is covered, but it's pretty common to get HPV and HSV on your balls or pube area or lower shaft where the condom might not cover. But it's estimated at least 2/3rds of the world population has some form of herpes with it reaching 80-90% in the US, and a good portion of those people don't have symptoms. Still, despite people normalizing it, you should disclose to your partner if you do have it so get tested.
>>
Heard coconut and its byproducts are a natural anti viral agent. Studies I believe are only in its basic infancy but its believed spreading coconut oil around areas that is covered by a condom can in theory act as sort of a shield against herpes shedding.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.