[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 16

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Someone pls be gf
I am capable of loving someone else
I promise I'm worth something
I'm so alone
;_;
>>
Why are you women such fake bitches? Make-up, heels, push-up bras, all to make you look better than you actually look. A mediocre 4 or 5 can become a solid 7 with make-up, but then you only expect to hook up with men 8 and above. Why not go natural and get men that are actually on your league?
>>
Are there girls out there that like guys with guts? I'm not super handsome or anything, but I look pretty good. I do a lot of lifting at work and lots of running so I have some muscle, not body builder level or anything, only thing is I have some belly pudge going on that shows in whatever I wear. I've met a few girls on tinder that said they didn't mind I was chubbier than most men. But Its only once in a while I even get a match on Tinder.
>>
>>18283075
Translation: I'm an unattractive fat neckbeard from /r9k/ who bitter about still being a virgin.
>>
>>18283075
boo hoo

show us where the mean girls touched you... OH RIGHT, THEY DIDN'T
>>
>>18283109
>>18283104
Stop deflecting the question and answer me. Why do you feel the need to cheat about your looks?
>>
>>18283111
I'm a guy too, dipshit

If you're so foolish to fall for make-up, you deserve what you get
>>
Girls, do you feel like you grew up being told that intelligence and rational thought is a guy thing? Although there are definitely exceptions, I generally feel like girls think they're just supposed to be pretty.
>>
>>18283075
Why would I go natural if I can doll myself up and look much better? What do I exactly gain from it?
>>
>>18283111
this >>18283126
is the answer. because it's socially acceptable to do so.
>>
>>18283090
I like a tiny bit of belly. It's cute to rest my head on a soft tummy.
>>
>>18283125
My parents aren't that kind of person - always pressured me a lot academically, made me study very hard, encouraged me to think rationally.
My grandmother and a lot of other people wanted me to be just pretty, tho.
>>
File: _KXII-h5uhc.jpg (137KB, 765x1080px) Image search: [Google]
_KXII-h5uhc.jpg
137KB, 765x1080px
Hey, women, do you get turned on thinking about someone you like cumming inside of you?
>>
>>18283126
My respect.
>>
>>18283147
Yes, tons.
>>
>>18283125

Not a girl or American but not once I saw this kind of mentality on girls while growing up, in fact the most nerdy, bookwormy and smart in most of my classes were all girls. It wasn't until this whole feminist thing started leaking out in the internet when I found out girls are supposedly told to be pretty and not smart.
>>
>>18283148
Wow, one meaningful thing! How could I possibly live without that.
>>
>>18283148
I am the person you replied to.
This >>18283164 isn't me.
>>
>>18283147
i love this, but no guy ever cums inside me even though i'm on the pill and take it on time every day. i wish i had a guy that was fine with cumming inside me often
>>
File: DELETE! 020.png (26KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE! 020.png
26KB, 189x189px
Girls,
Why does a girl at work stares dead ahead and doesn't even turn her head to look at me when i talk to her? Just being more autistic, i was infront of her but she didn't turn to even look at me, her eyebrows were middle raised and her lips where pushed together, kinda pursed.

Yesterday we were having a decent conversation, she seemed really relaxed. Her bf walked past and i noticed she looked down all nervous and shit. Today she took a seat right by me, i walked up to her to tell her a joke and she just stared straight ahead and just said "what" and didn't say anything, just raised her eyebrows as if saying to go on with the joke. Told her 3 jokes she gave me nothing. I asked her if i was bugging her and she said "yes" and i apologized and walked away.

Like wtf.
>>
>>18283111
Not a chick but this is pretty obvious. They're competing with each other for the attention of guys, and looks are what a large amount of their worth is derived from.
>>
Guys: your BIGGEST turn off about a woman.
>>
>>18283174
Body language. She's not interested and is being very blatant about it.
>>
>>18283179
Histrionics.

>>18283172
I'm sure you can understand why.
>>
>>18283174
Ya know, she's probably just annoyed by you..
>>
File: 1484176412441.png (1MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484176412441.png
1MB, 960x1080px
>>18283179
Not being 2D
>>
>>18283179
Being a slut.
>>
>>18283188
haha that's sad, Anon
>>
>>18283172
>>18283153
Why?
>>
>>18283202
i love this too! idk it just feels good and warm and safe?
>>
>>18283179
Bad looks.
>>
>>18283179
Not being nice/compassionate
>>
>>18283202
It feels good physically, and it feels amazing emotionally. It makes me feel like I belong to him, it feels almost like a reward. It feels just right, like it's the most natural thing ever.

I have a definite obsession for cum and a slight kink for impregnation tho.
>>
I have never fell in love or had a gf, the idea of being in a relationship seems annoying as hell, sharing things with other person, compromising, and even sleeping in the same bed, not really something I would want to do. But I like sex (though I haven't had it in a few years), is there a solution to my issue now that I'm getting old and women my age are starting to look for serious relationships? Other than prostitutes, of course.
>>
Reposting from last thread

Girls

What do you look for in a tinder profile ? What immediately turns you off?

I'm looking to start dating, not random hookups, and would just like some pointers on what kind of pictures to include and what kind of information I should put out there.

I'm probably about a 7/10 physically if that matters. My face is above average and handsome with the right haircut. And my body is good since I started lifting about 2 years ago, but I'm just not the shirtless selfie type.

Tl;dr how do I attract the attention of girls on tinder that are looking for more serious relationships?
>>
>>18283217
mmm as a female I would say FWB. works for me, but idk about the male perspective on that.
>>
Should I go for it?
>>
Guys or girls,
How much does a partners hobbies matter to you? If you don't like their hobbies, what would you do?
>>
>>18283231
>How much does a partners hobbies matter to you?
Guy here. Why would I care as long as it wasn't something degenerate or harmful? It's vitally important to spend time apart.
>>
>>18283231
In general, I want us to share some things and have some hobbies we don't share so we can spend time alone.
As long as they don't do something I am morally against for some reason, it's fine.
If I am genuinely interested in someone, I enjoy listening to them even if they talk about something I'm not really into.
>>
>>18283231
Wouldn't really care unless it's something that begins invading my time or is incredibly degenerate.
Learning languages or crafting stuff isn't a problem to me, but furfaggotry or going to anarchist riots would be.
>>
So, my roommate and I have become really close friends. I'm in a relationship and she is casually dating someone, but they aren't official. Here's the problem. For the past week, he seems to be more into me, laughing harder at my jokes and always sitting right next to me. Being a little rude to my roommate. Yesterday night, he kept staring at me so intensely jokes and was trying to touch me more, like trying to get our legs to touch and a few squeezes on my shoulder when she wasn't looking or went to the bathroom. I was basically leaning on another friend who was staying over just to make sure he didn't touch me.

My boyfriend, no disrespect, is a huge pussy. Not confrontational, not really the sort of guy that other men would respect at all. So if he's into me, he wouldn't give a single fuck that I'm in a relationship. Now my roommate has been leaving him home alone with me. I'd never do anything, I love my roommate and I love my boyfriend.

But I'm stuck in a very awkward position here: I feel like he wants to make a pass at me the next time we're alone, but I don't know who to talk to about this. She's nice, but she's also really insecure so I could see him flipping this on me and having her hate me; My boyfriend WILL NOT pull him to the side and tell him to back off, this guy is twice my bf's size, the most he will muster up is a passive indifference while also wondering if I'd be interested in this guy. Can't tell our friend about it, because if she told her, she's going to freak the fuck out. How do I get control of this when everything is so ambiguous right now?*

*I do accept that he might just be a friendly dude, but I really don't see him do this with her friends and I've been in this situation before and sure enough, the guy confessed he always liked me after his gf and him broke up
>>
Guys

I follow football and some other sports religiously since I was a child. A guy asked me on a date and I suggested we could watch a football match together (since I noticed he mentioned he likes football) and then go out for a beer.
He told me he doesn't like when girls fake interest in stuff just to impress guys.

Do guys generally think so of girls who have male-dominated hobbies, or was he just an asshole?
>>
Girls how much of a deal breaker would it be if you found out the guy you were with had been with hookers in the past? Would you rather he was up front about it when you asked about his experience/past, or would you prefer just not to know?
>>
>>18283286
Heh. I'd rather never know, so I don't ask questions about people's sexual past. I don't want to be lied to, tho.
It is a big turn off, tho.
>>
>>18283314
>It is a big turn off, tho.
I recall a discussion from this thread that prostitutes can be happy women, respected by society.
Ahaha.
>>
Girls/guys

Bf says he's turned on by predator/prey type stuff, and I wondered if /adv/ had any ideas on this means. He really likes me breathing in his ear and biting/sucking on his neck. Also growling and pining him (So I'm the predator, he's the prey). What else should I do? Any thoughts or experiences?
>>
>>18283317
Yes, and?
Respecting someone who works as a prostitute and dating a man who fucks hookers are different things.
I am turned off by the idea of being intimate with a man who sees sex as a thing you can buy and sell, and treats women as disposable, and seeks sex without commitment. The idea that you have to pay for something I give you for free is also a bit unpleasant. Plus I would fear him cheating.
>>
>>18283323
I like when my bf bites into my shoulder and holds his grip while he fucks me, but idk if it would be as hot if it were a chick doing that to a dude. Also scratching him could be fun, and pinning him down. Tying him up maybe
>>
>>18283314
Ok which would be a bigger turn off though, that or a guy with -0 experience? Ideally what I want is a FWB, but I expect they're only interested in guys who can fuck their brains out, so it feels like a catch 22
>>
>>18283336
>which would be a bigger turn off though, that or a guy with -0 experience
Sex with hookers, definitely.
>>
>>18283282
I guess try telling your roommate you're not comfortable around him/don't like him. When he does stuff around your friend, try and call attention to it, e.g.: "do mind? please don't do that...". Then if she choses to tell your roommate, that's on her, and if not then at least your friend can back you up that you tried to stop him.
>>
>>18283226
only if you want to go from an x/10 to an (x-2)/10

>>18283283
I think it's kind of a natural reaction for a guy to have. Go on the date, show him you really do like football - maybe even more than you like him. Once he sees this he'll chance his tune and realise how lucky he is.
>>
>>18283345
Ok so any advice on how to get experience with sex without strings attached seeing as FWB isn't really an option? I don't really want to get into a relationship just for that because that feels more wrong seeing as it'll just be using, which seems worse than paying for experience. I'm fast becoming an advanced wizard and I'm really not seeing any viable alternative options anymore.
>>
>>18283357
>I think it's kind of a natural reaction for a guy to have.
Why is it? Can't I have hobbies and interest?

I won't go out with him, anyway. He's clearly a moron, I won't waste my time.
Watched the match with my dad.
>>
>>18283365
Just hook up like everyone else? Meet people, hang out with them, make a move and see where it goes. Be open about your intentions. That's it.
>>
>>18283374
Because it's hard to believe any woman could be so perfect? Also, because we live in emasculated times. It's vaguely threatening to think that you might know more about it, or be better at it. As a male dominated hobby it's a source of masculine identity. Most guys don't want a chick with a bigger dick.

I feel like you're potentially being a bit harsh, but there isn't enough info/context to make that call.
>>
>>18283350
Well, I do like him, but I don't like the fact that he's trying to do some shit like this. I really wanted her to get into a relationship with a nice guy. I don't even want her to have it in her head that her guy might like me, she can jump to conclusions pretty quickly. If I tried to shame him, she'd start looking at him differently.
>>
>>18283374
>I won't go out with him, anyway. He's clearly a moron, I won't waste my time.
Only because of this? You are stupid.
His reaction is normal, because almost all girls who say they like video games, or football, or hunting only say so to attract men, like 90%. So he just guessed based on his experience of averages, as any rational human being would, and expressed his concern to you.
Has nothing to do with you even for the most part.
>>
>>18283405
>I really wanted her to get into a relationship with a nice guy.
He doesn't sound like a nice guy if he's hitting on you behind her back. You're probably not the only one he does it to either.

>I don't even want her to have it in her head that her guy might like me
It'll be worse if she finds out afterwards and that you didn't say anything

Frankly based on the situation as you've described it, it sounds like she'd be better off with your bf and you'd be better off with hers.
>>
File: 1489008401050.jpg (90KB, 457x652px) Image search: [Google]
1489008401050.jpg
90KB, 457x652px
Ladies

Is this too much?
>>
I'm taking out a girl regularly. She loves being out with me, even thinks herself that we have tons of stuff in common... but she shoots me down whenever I try to get serious with her.
Whenever she does, she feels bad shortly after and tells me it's nothing personal. She got out of a complicated relationship and doesn't feel ready to date yet, she says.

Putting the pieces together that she told me about, it seems to come down to that she has feelings for a massively popular guy who lives on the other side of the country, who routinely ignores her yet leads her on just enough to keep her hoping for more. They'd set a date together, but just before the day comes he blows her off. A few times now did things get to the point where she said her goodbyes and cut him off, yet sooner or later they'd be texting again with false hopes. They haven't seen each other for months now, but they're planning to again.
Meanwhile I'm sitting there beside her, listening to the same stories she told me before; the only difference is that they're no longer about "<guy's name>" but about "a friend of mine".

Girls, would it be too harsh of me to set my foot down and tell her to make up her mind or I'm out? I know "not ready to date" usually is code for "not ready to date YOU", but I get the feeling that the only thing holding her back is the idea that the other guy *might* just mean it this time. I'm sick of putting up and sick of watching her suffer.
>>
>>18283404
I don't want to turn a common interest into a bigger dick competition. I thought it was a fun way to break the ice, doing something we both liked together, it felt easy and chill.
But his comment was really silly, and turned me off.

>>18283409
I'm not going to put up with the kind of man who thinks that everything I do in life is to impress men.
It is unpleasant. I don't give a shit about his "concerns" about my personality or interests. What the hell.
>>
Girls:

My voice is really soft, and not very deep. People have a hard time hearing me if there's any background noise, or even if they're 10 feet or more away. How unattractive is this?
>>
Do girls usually care if you live with your parents at 21? I go to university and have a good part time job in my field? What's so bad about saving for a few years while I'm not married?
>>
>>18283435
Grill here, stop being a shoulder for her to cry on if you like her romantically. Tell her calmly and very politely that you are removing yourself from her because you really are interested in dating her, that you suspect that she knows this, and that you honestly don't want to hear about some other guy when you're trying to get with her. Tell her that while she doesn't have to pick you or stop talking about the guy, you just don't want to be in this equation since the two of you are on two different pages.
>>
>>18283456
I am not instantly turned off, but I care.
You appear less independent. Plus, no privacy.
>>
>>18283443
>I don't give a shit about his "concerns" about my personality or interests.
I agree with the other anon, again based on the available info you sound like you're being too harsh, but perhaps you have your reasons.
>>
I made the unfortunate mistake of being very attracted to every body part of my girlfriend that she hates and finds ugly.

So of course every time I mention being attracted or liking a body part, she reacts as if I'm lying, and tries to convince me that she's ugly.

Problem is, it's bringing so much attention to the "defects" she has (and really, we all have those) that I end up only looking at them sometimes.

I've been down that path before with another girl, and the more she'd make me pay attention to her defects, the more I saw them, and I ended up not being attracted to her anymore.

I guess it's the whole concept that if you don't find yourself attractive or worthwhile, no one else will...

Any way to solve this? Anyone been through this?
>>
>>18283422
>Women's shoes next to the bed
>>
>>18283446
If you're extremely soft-spoken, I'd probably end up saying "what?" a lot since I've realized I don't comprehend spoken phrases very well, especially in loud places. I'll hear you, it's just me being autistic that's the problem.
>>
>>18283179
Being "dumb". If I'm talking to a girl and if she doesn't have much between her ears, I get really turned off. I want to talk to someone who challenges me and makes me think.
>>
>>18283488
But the question was "is it unattractive?"
>>
>>18283506

Learn to read between the lines. She is saying she wouldn't mind. Insecurity will be more unattractive than a soft voice, Romeo.
>>
>>18283179
Being a huge bitch.
>>
>>18283506
It's not unattractive, it's just not something I'd be able to make less awkward.
>>
>>18283422
Too much? Yeah too much mess in that room. Did your parents not teach you anything? Hehe
>>
>>18283511
Not insecure, just something I was more curious about. Something happened with this girl that brought it to mind.

Also, that person's post was kind of hard to understand.

>>18283515
Ok.
>>
>>18283524
>Something happened with this girl that brought it to mind.

Don't let a single person shake your self-image. Again, being insecure is the big turn-off here. I know a guy that legit sounds like a girl, I mean 100%, and he still gets laid. So yeah.
>>
>>18283179
Being full of herself or arrogant.

To girls:
How much does height matter to you attractiveness-wise? Would you date or have sex with a guy shorter than you?
>>
>>18283530
Again, not insecure.
>>
>>18283535

If what a single person says keeps bouncing around in your head, then yeah, you are insecure.

She probably has her own shit to deal with, so don't take it to hurt until you have unbiased confirmation.
>>
>>18283534
>How much does height matter to you attractiveness-wise? Would you date or have sex with a guy shorter than you?
As long as he's taller than me or as tall as me, it matters relatively. I like tall guys, but it's whatever - my longest relationship was with someone who is the same height as me.

I wouldn't date someone shorter than me, no.
>>
>>18283544
>keeps bouncing around in my head

A girl at work said something about it earlier today. It was simple curiosity. Something I've occasionally pondered about but didn't enough of a fuck about it to ask until today when I decided to take 13 seconds out of my day to make an a anonymous post on a Haitian pipe-fitting forum.

Faggot.
>>
>>18283559

Move on then, pretty princess. I'm an anonymous faggot on a message board. Ignore my message, close the window, and go do something useful. After all, it doesn't matter, right? Good luck, Anon, good luck.
>>
Have trouble being open/honest/vulnerable with new girls due to a history of girls I've dated ghosting me. Is this normal? I'm a 22 year old guy and especially when it comes to being intimate it always takes me multiple dates because I just assume the girl will just abandon me like the other ones have.

Needless to say, I haven't been in many healthy relationships
>>
>>18283534
Quite a bit since I don't think I'd date someone as tall as me.
I'm 5'0" so that's not particularly hard to accomplish.
>>
>>18283564

How many relationships have you had?
>>
>>18283567
*The same height as me, I should say.
>>
>>18283335
Tying him up might be interesting. He said he likes feeling helpless sort of. Could try biting his shoulder, though if that's more about getting fucked during it I suppose I could wait until we get a strap-on.
>>
>>18283575
I've never been facebook official with anyone. But there was a girl I fucked for about 6-8 months and we were pretty much dating, there was just no label. Dated this girl from tinder for about 3 weeks maybe a month ago and she seemed more into me than anyone had ever been and she just ghosted me which had me depressed for a while. So 2 I guess? That I actually went on dates with
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Girls

I'm sitting here tanning on the beach right now at I type this. Perfect peace and quiet. I'm just wondering to myself, is a girlfriend even worth it? I'm 27, never had one before. But all my friends who do always go through so much drama. Is emotional solitude better?
>>
>>18283586

Then sorry, but you don't get to act traumatized after two relationships. One of them lasted a long while and the other was barely a relationship to begin with. So no, this is not evidence of people avoiding you. This is a perfectly normal dating life. Welcome to adulthood.
>>
>>18283589
It's up to you, really.
I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 10 years and I am very happy. It is sometimes stressing, but never too much "emotional drama".
He adds so much to my life.
>>
>>18283593
I guess it just feel that way because I never felt like I was allowed to date in high school or community college so the first girl I was ever actually with wasn't until last year at 21
>>
>>18283589

Why would girls know how it feel to be a dude by himself?

I get the point of the thread, but this soundsm ore like fishing for female attention.
>>
>>18283609

More common that you might think, but I understand how you feel. It sucks to see a relationship end, specially when you just got in the game.
But that's the point: You are in the game now. You are not the same person as before. Stop living in the past and have fun.
>>
>>18283179
Breathing
>>
>>18283597

Interesting

>>18283611

Well guys can give their opinions if they want. I just didn't to ask, because just as you said, it's" ask the opposite"
>>
>>18283615
Thanks, it helped to hear that. I'm also feeling like I'm in a weird inbetween stage in my life. I'm graduating college, leaving my college town and don't know where I'm going to end up so I've been reluctant to start anything new up when I know things would have to end so soon
>>
>>18283647

You don't need anything new right now. You've seen having no GF is no lethal, so don't rush into a new relationship.
>>
>>18283202
it feels so good and very emotional. makes it feel like he trusts me idk i just like it
>>
>got into an argument with a girl
>told her to fuck off for stringing me along
>felt bad
>tried to say sorry
>she told me to fuck off
>I fucked off
It's been about 2 weeks since this happened and I've seen her twice while hanging out with mutual people. She talks to me and laughs at my jokes like nothing happened but her body language is more reserved. What could be going on in that little head of hers?
>>
>>18283663
>What could be going on in that little head of hers?

Take a guess Sherlock Holmes. I'll give you a hint: she is being polite to not make thingws awkward with your mutual group, but she keeps her distance so you get that she is not flirting with you.
>>
>>18283663
7/11 was an indoor shop, the jews orchestrated the holocaust, the jews orchestrated the ongoing activities in the middle-east

Might be blaming the jews for your breakup too
>>
Girls

I'm going to go to a bar solo tonight. First time I've done this, so, what's the best time to go there to meet girls?
>>
Girls

How can I tell that a female friend likes more than as a friend. I make her laugh a lot, and when we text, we both start conversations, and they are usually funny/interesting. She always asks to meet up, like as soon as we both come back to our home town. I've known her for 5 years now, but we've gotten close quite recently. If I wasn't really good friends with her I would've asked her out by now, but I don't want to make things awkward between us if she doesn't reciprocate my feelings. I'm 99% sure she likes me back, but I want to be 100% sure. Do I just take the risk and just make the moves the next time we meet up (in about 10-15 days)?

She also asked me to prom back in high school, but I couldn't go with her becuase we went to different schools and they were on the same day, at the same time.
>>
>>18283534
I have dated and had sex with a guy 14 cm shorter than me (he's 162 cm, one of the shortest men I know). Actually, I haven't had sex with anyone else. I'm used to spreading my legs in doggy style lol, that's the only "problem".

I do think taller men are more attractive, but it's like eye color. You prefer blue eyes, but you don't mind brown. That's how it is for me.
>>
>>18283742

Does having blue eyes actually carry some weight?
>>
Why are some girls not able to tell their autistic, ugly, unfunny and uninteresting friend, who keeps hitting on her, she has no interest in them?
I mean I did ask her out on a date once, but she said nothing, and just assumed it was because I chose a poor timing (Outside her house after she told me about the guys who hit on her and how it annoyed her sometimes.)
>>
File: IMG_0853.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Girls

Can I get a brutally honest rate?

I've been going to the gym for just a few months and got my teeth professionally whitened. That's my first time trying to crack a smile with teeth. I've never had a girlfriend before, so I've never really received any feedback on how I look before..

Yes I'm sunburned a bit, didn't use enough sunscreen
>>
>>18283781

Why don't you take a hint? She had a chance right there to say "yes, lets date" and didn't take it. She clearly wasn't so interested in you that way. Move on.
>>
>>18283808

I'm a straight guy so it's not the answer you're looking for, but you look good.

Keep it up on the gym and you're going to make it bro
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18283828

Also, is this an ok picture? I just asked some random stranger to take a photo of me (literally have never done that before). I'm trying to get outside of my shell
>>
File: 1418518703796.jpg (33KB, 279x426px) Image search: [Google]
1418518703796.jpg
33KB, 279x426px
>>18283817
I have this thing where I'm afraid of "misunderstanding" shit. Like sure, I'm almost 95% sure she meant she didnt like me. But it's that 5% that's saying "Don't give up yet, she MAY have some interest.", mainly because she has mentioned (out of nowhere) how her mom wasn't interested in her dad, but just one random day accept a date with him twice, and it gave me some hope it may happen.
>>
Girls, why do you date guys who forbid you from talking to other guys?
>>
>>18283838

Here's the thing: Why settle? You'll meet someone that wants to be with you (unless you are an absolute asshole, and even then you might meet a dumb bitch willing to go for that so can be miserable together.)

Try meeting people. You will eventually click with someone.
>>
>>18283808
I'm a guy but you look good, and if you keep hitting the gym, you'll only look better.
>>
>>18283781
>Why are some girls not able to tell their autistic, ugly, unfunny and uninteresting friend, who keeps hitting on her, she has no interest in them?

Not a chick, but this another one of those "put yourself in their shoes" situations.

It's awkward. As fuck. And uncomfortable. And some part of you hopes that they just take a hint and move on so that they can suffer less harshly than a rejection, and you can avoid potentially dealing with an explosion of their emotions.

>INB4 it's harder to ask them out/does that give them the right to toy with me/REEEEEE

This ain't about you.

This is a two way thing. You feel shit? Well so do they. And YOU are the one putting them on the spot, so why should THEY be forced to deal with your shit?

They have no obligation to. You are the one trying to force them.

Would it be better if they could just muster a moment of courage and flat out reject you? Maybe. Maybe they do and you flip out, maybe they never noticed and it would require them to, maybe they do and you're cool and everyone moves forward, but whatever way it takes a SHITTON of mental and emotional effort expenditure that they never asked for or wanted.

It's draining.

>signed a guy who has been there before about women, has also been on the OTHERSIDE as well, and so understands it can be a pain in the ass if you think about it with a little empathy.

There are always two sides. The world doesn't revolve around you. Shits tough all around.

>>18283283
>I follow football. Guy assumes it's fake.

He was being a bit of a dick. It's understandable why he'd THINK that, but also kind of narcissistic and assholish for him to say it out loud--
before he ever got to know you.

>>18283282
>Roommates boyfriend is making me uncomfortable.

Confront him, tell him you might be wrong, but you get the impression he might be into you, and just making things clear, you have a bf.

He keeps going. You tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>18282958
>Talking to girl on tinder
>her profile says "ask me what I want"
>I send "what do you want" jokingly
>she sends back a gif of a Mila Kunis getting some sexy time from Friends with Benefits
What would be the best way to respond?
>>
>>18283871
I got the drinks/food/whatever <time , date, place>.

But if you're asking on here you might not be smooth enough to pull it off (no offense).
>>
Is it true having sex on your period alleviates some of the symptoms? I'm dating this girl who I did it with and afterwards she said it helped her cramps. I felt like a doctor healing her with my dick.
>>
>>18283836

Looks good. A little awkward, but nothing too weird and something that's going to fix itself with time.
>>
>girl said I'm not human, I'm a mushroom
>then I said she isn't human either
>she said she is a cookie
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1468608197158.jpg (45KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1468608197158.jpg
45KB, 500x548px
>>18283422
>Calvin Klein
Fake. Exposed.
>>
>>18283889
I responded with a flirty gif before I saw this. Would be needy to also send what you suggested? No offense taken just looking for some advice
>>
>>18282958
>be me
>talk w/ a girl eventually
>call each other meme boyfriend and girlfriend for no reason
>she finds out I unironically like her
>it is cool between us, we both do not want a relationship
>she has had sex with two men, I have with two women in my entire life
>Go to amusment park together
>find other metal guys, we both like metal so we look for similar people
>we were talking about ebin sleep over a week before
>she tries to plan it but eventually it is not happening on the planned time.
>she is going tommorow to one of those guys, she is obviously gonna get fucked by him.

I told her that she needs to keep her body precious because she is pretty much a 10/10 but she tells me she does do that, I'm worried about her but I am also disappointed in her. I'm to be honest far more superior to this guy she is going to since he is a beerdrinker and I am a beefed up guy. This makes no sense to me because of autism. What should I do? Ditch her ? Or educate her neutrally instead of making it obvious.
>>
>>18283126
Being real and not fake. Make up is like a costume.
>>
>>18283422
It's nice
>>
>>18283923
My actual advice, worrying about shit like sounding needy means Tinder probably isn't for you.

Tinder only really works if you halfway give no fucks and just act in the moment.

An indifferent confidence.

It is known as a 100% spontaneous hookup app, and if you're using it trying to plan shit, go for the long haul, play games, or otherwise get invested, you are going to fail and you are going to get hurt (and--as evidenced by what most of the guys on here bitch about--probably get bitter.

Tinder isn't easy mode for getting laid or meeting girls. A lot of factor make it so its actually hard mode, and it sounds like you don't have tough enough skin yet for it.

Go ahead and keep doing it if you want, but realize that tinder is pretty much the slightly more difficult equivalent of walking down a street, seeing random girls, and asking each and every single one that walks by to go out with you/sleep with you.

Can it work? Sure, but you're going to fail a fuckton and there sure are a lot of other ways to go about it.
>>
>>18283075
Half of it is being socially expected, the other half is just wanting to look nice and confident for themselves.
>>
>>18283090
I like chubby (not like fat-obese) guys a LOT more then muscley types. That or near twink level guys.
>>
>>18283534
Height really doesn't matter at all to me, I'm pretty short though so it's not hard to be taller than me.
>>
File: 1401659698698.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1401659698698.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>18283857
Your comment gave me a better perspective of how girls feel about guys like me (who likes them but they don't back.) and I can agree to some degree.
I just wish they had not lied and just go to the point. It hurts and may be awkward, but both parties would feel better overall, and nobody would constantly suffer or feel like shit over time.
>>
>>18283589
It's really up to you; are you happy on your own or do you crave the attention of another person? You don't ever HAVE to be in a serious relationship with anyone if you're happy where you are.

My boyfriend is my best friend so there's almost never any drama.
>>
Stupid question time. Do I have a chance with a guy I know IRL if we didn't match on tinder? We had barely talked to each other if that matters. Do guys change their minds about liking a girl?
>>
>>18284028
in that case be aware of the way you're asking - make it easy for them to say no without it clearly crushing you
>>
>>18283808
Honestly you look cute and and kinda dorky (not in a bad way) work on confidence and you'll be great.
>>
>>18284043
what do you like about him? What might he like about you?
>>
>>18284028
>It hurts and may be awkward, but both parties would feel better overall, and nobody would constantly suffer or feel like shit over time.

Bullshit. Once again, broaden your view.

I mentioned that I've been passively "let go" before, and that I've done it to others as well.e

But I've also flat out rejected someone--as nice as I could--and had them fucking go full crazy on me (not like dangerous crazy, but emotionally crazy) and had me feel like a piece of shit even though I was trying to do the right thing the entire time.

Literally flooded with texts, drunken late night calls that I started to have to avoid, sobbing voicemails, all asking me to please give her a chance, asking what she did wrong, how she could be better.

And I'm just like... I didn't fucking sign up for this. I'm trying to be nice. This shit is making me feel like the biggest piece of trash in the world.

And you want to know the sad thing. Right before that I'd fallen apart on someone rejecting me in a similar way. Afterwards I realized. Oh shit, this is what I was doing to her huh?

And that's not even counting the extra worry of guys getting hostile/violent that almost every girl seems to have a story. Hell, my friend once got bashed across the back of the head with a wooden block by a GIRL who he rejected.

So I fucking get it.

I sympathize. That's a potential whole lot of overwhelming shit to dea--that you never asked for--with and there is legitimate reason to just avoid it since it's not your problem, and it can definitely blow up in your face anyway.

Im old and experienced enough to fully understand what it means to be on ALL sides of this and to know that it's not that easy for anyone involved.

That's why I know that you blaming other people for your own failings is flat out unfair.

Ultimately, it's on you. This is your own shit to deal with, don't try to displace blame. Everyone's got to live their own lives. Don't expect others to live theirs for you.
>>
Girls: Is a guy having serious body image issues a problem for you? Like if he didn't want to take pictures?
>>
Is it common to go to his/her/yours home after the first date, even if it is not for fucking?
The girl who I'm talking to is the homebody type (same as me), so I'm wondering what will happen.
>>
>>18284179
It depends. Just walk her home after, if she invites you in, she invites you in.
>>
>>18284203
That would get us killed where we live. We either would have to use public transport (metro) or I'd drive, then the problem would be where to park.
>>
>>18284212
Well if it would get you killed then I guess it's not common where you're form so I'm not sure why you asked?
>>
>>18284218
I meant walking (presumably at night) would get us killed.
>>
>>18283147
Yes. Also this is a blue board man.
>>
How do I find nice a 6' sweetie pie to be my wife?
>>
Girls, what if a guy knows the entire lyrics of "We Belong Together"? Is this weird/turn off?
>>
>>18284275
Guy here, but that's a solid song.
>>
>>18284225
Ah. Well I can;t solve your city's crime/infrastructure problems, so either go on the date during the day or find somewhere to park and walk her from your car.

You get the idea, just go with the flow. She might turn out to be a shit person and you'll want to get away from her ASAP, don't overthink the possibilities.
>>
>>18284275
Solid song. But I would assume he's gay.
>>
>>18284270
set the 'height' filter accordingly on your dating site/app of choice.
>>
For girls:
Is there any right way to find closure through conversation with you several months after a falling-out?

Not a 'what happened to us' sort of deal, more, 'I never said it, but this is how much I cared for you, sorry life got in the way'
>>
hey femanon im now 21 and have never been in any relationship or kissed and of course still a virgin is my inexperience while being so old going to cause issues or are there any chicks in the same situation that will overlook it. Thanks for the response please be honest no sugar coating.
>>
Girls, is fencing a fedora tier sport?
>>
>>18283286
I would want to know so I can avoid degenerates.
>>
>>18284102
Not wanting to take pictures is fine. I personally don't use social media, and I know others who don't, so that wouldn't be a major problem. If it's even like formal family photos and stuff, it might get a little concerning. Depends on what your exact issue is, really, since some problems can be dealt with by dressing for your body type and feeling more comfortable.
>>
>>18284386
No, fencing is pretty cool.
Katanas can be fedora-tier.
>>
>>18284338
21 isn't old at all and female virgins aren't as severely judged as male virgins are, by men at least. Some guys get off on it.
>>
>>18284541
My problem is with my asymmetrical face
>>
>>18283677
Going solo to a bar is not the best of ideas. But good luck
>>
>>18284680
lol, pretty sure by now anon is home and shitposting on /pol/ about how all women are of soul-less monsters
>>
i just want a 5/10 loving gf to call me daddy is that rEALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK
>>
>>18284795
not a girl but I can assure you that yes, if you look in the right places and persist.
>>
When seeing seeing a girl that i find attractive should i wait for a sign of interest like a smile or something before attempting an approach or should i just boldly approach an attractive woman whenever i see one and feel like talking to her?

How do i not let her attractiveness intimidate me?
>>
>>18284795
My GF calls me daddy without me ever asking [spoiler]and I don't really like it but if it can make her happy, I don't care[/spoiler]
Just look around for a GF, one of them is bound to be a "daddy" girl
>>
>>18284876
Shit, I always forget spoilers don't work in this board
>>
>>18283899
>I felt like a doctor healing her with my dick

Why did I find this cute and funny at the same time?
>>
>>18284795
4chan.

t. only calls my bf daddy
>>
If I'm getting oral sex from a girl I met at a club should I be using a condom?
>>
>>18284943
no
>>
>>18283125
>Girls, do you feel like you grew up being told that intelligence and rational thought is a guy thing?
No, not at all. I'm an only child, and my parents encouraged me to do whatever I want, and fed me books and interesting conversations from a young age. Likewise, teachers have always loved me, and I wasn't a teachers pet. The only issue is...men.
>>
>>18283231
Girl here.
Kind of a lot, I mean I wouldn't care what they were into provided they likes some things the same. Reading is non negotiable though. If they don't read I'm not interested. As for not liking their hobbies, I wouldn't care provided they didn't try to force them on me.
>>
>>18283422
For me, certainly. But I like skinny men.
>>
I want to try the online dating method, what advice can you girls give me on how to pick or take good profile pics?
>>
>>18283843
>Girls, why do you date guys who forbid you from talking to other guys?
I, don't?
>>
>>18284964
>The only issue is...men.
ouch. remind me, what did all of us collectively do again?
>>
File: 1493210963169.png (54KB, 942x762px) Image search: [Google]
1493210963169.png
54KB, 942x762px
>>18284975
Haha, online dating. Good luck with your time-wasting app, anon.
>>
>>18284986
>ouch. remind me, what did all of us collectively do again?
Not all, but in general I've noticed men seem to dislike my intelligence. I should have said the only issue I have socially is with men, as in dating.
>>
>>18284991
Is it because you only date imbeciles? Having a conversation with a girl who's knowledgeable about things is really enjoyable so I don't see why dating is so bad.
>>
>>18283090
Chubby is great. Chubby guys are the best for cuddling

>>18283125
No, not at all. I've always good at things like math and logic (I got 97th percentile for spatial reasoning the last time I did psychometric testing). I've also never felt like I *need* to be pretty.

Idk, I've never felt a pressure to fit a mould or idea of who I have to be as a person. I know I'm a pretty strong-headed and resilient person, and I am who I am.

>>18283231
Not a lot

>If you don't like their hobbies, what would you do?
Depends on what it is and why.

>>18283286
You can't really have 'degrees' of being a deal breaker. Either something is a deal breaker, or it isn't. And having been with hookers is a deal breaker for me.

>>18283422
I'm assuming you mean muscle? If so, then yes. See what I said above regarding chubby guys

>>18283446
It's not unattractive, per se. It'd be one of those things that bothers me about my partner, but not to the point that I can't live with it.

>>18283456
I don't care as long as you're not a leech off them. As long as you're contributing to the household by paying them board, or even just doing your share of chores and running errands, then it's fine. In a lot of people's cases, it's generally the financially smarter option too.

>>18283781
If you know she's not interested, then why are you still pursing her?

>>18283843
I don't...?

>>18284386
Depends. If you're serious about it, then no. If it's a fleeting interest, then definitely. Especially if you actually wear a fedora.
>>
Why are guys so into butt stuff and anal? Don't they know poop comes from there?
Over half of the guys I've been with have expressed a desire for anal. Some of them ate my ass, it felt nice but it wasn't anything spectacular but if anything bigger than a finger goes in there it's uncomfortable and sore.

>>18283147
Yes, very.
>>
>>18284943
No unless she has herpes, but that should be very obvious.
>>
>>18285005
>Why are guys so into butt stuff
Since it's different and they want to try it. Honestly my interest in it is simply because it would be something different from the usual, chances are I won't like it but I'd like to try you know?
>>
>>18285007
>>18284943
1) a girl doesn't have to have cold sores to pass on herpes
2) herpes is not the only STI you can pass on through oral
>>
>>18283231
Guy here

My interests are about as stereotypical as they get. Genre fiction, DnD, hating elves, 4x strategy games, etc. Unless she actually tries to force me into her shit it's not something I'm going to really care about.
>>
>>18283283
Reasonable to have that gut reaction, unreasonable to actually say something like that. It's not that women arent allowed to have such interests, it's just that I would be skeptical of one who claimed so.
>>
>>18285005
Porn
>>
>>18284857
Either or. The first one has higher chances of success, but the second one will mean you don't pass any chances and have more results overall.
If you talk to her and she shows no signs of interest, just leave. Don't go in with expectations of the girl being interested.
>>
>>18284043
Yes you have a chance. Tinder is all about looks (and how good you are at taking photos). Hopefully you have other things that may make you interesting to him.
>>
>>18283950
Are you actually autistic? You sound like it
>>
>>18283906
She's "weird" and "random" xD
She is a child.
>>
girls

this girl is supposedly my friend, said she loves me and shit and really cares about me. today was talking to her and she said she was upset about her ex bf. i tried to reach out to her and she seems to dodge me when i start showing interest and being more nice to her. sent her a bunch text and called her she let it ring. shes not sleep either because i see her still liking and posting shit.

i realize i might have sperged a little but why would she just ignore me? even telling me "leave me alone" would be better or something. then i would get the hint. otherwise since i like her alot i keep trying to get her attention. did i fucked up by trying to call her?
>>
>>18285056
You fucked up by giving her so much attention. She'll come to you when she feels like it now since she knows you'll be waiting and hanging on her every word.
>>
>>18285058
i dont get it. ive never done a dick thing to her and am always being straightforward and honest with her. it kind of hurts my feelings man. am i just a chump for being nice to her? why play games? if i act like a dick she will just play it off, but it seems kind of mean. like, i wouldnt do something like that to her but now i feel like just ignoring her and being a dick.
>>
>>18285066
You're a chump for being so nice dude. Ignore her and really just treat her like an acquaintance, if she bitches about relationships just be casual and dismiss it with "yeah that sucks" or something. Have a non-caring attitude for most of her problems if she's vying for attention from you.
>>
>>18285073
ok thanks for the input. much appreciated
>>
>>18285056
you're her emotional bitchboy that she vents to.
>>
Guys

I don't feel comfortable having sex unless I am in love with someone and we are in a committed, loving, long term relationship. More practically, I won't fuck a guy unless he has been my boyfriend for a few months (over 6). All guys drop me when they find out I'm not going to fuck them right away.

Am I unreasonable? Should I try to be a bit more easy?
>>
>>18285091
>Am I unreasonable? Should I try to be a bit more easy?
You're not unreasonable
But 6 months may be a bit too much
Depending on your age, a 6 months relationship can be the longest someone had before

Also, what do you mean by not having sex? Anything sex related is banned or can they still fondle your breasts, touch your ass? What about fingering? Sex is an important part of a relationship and helps for bonding
>>
>>18285091
this is a very very VERY positive thing, at least in my opinion. if i were youre bf and you told me this it would make me so happy. as long as youre true to it and not secretly fucking guys on the side
>>
>>18285091
this is just my opinion but fuck that, if they actually love you then they would be willing to wait. most men dont know how to control their hunger for sex and it has nothing to do with the well being of one or another. its simply a hard thing to resist sexual urges when you are in a relationship and touching and being emotionally invested. so the shit naturally happens. but at the very least you shoudnt let other people make you feel guilty for not wanting to have sex so easily.

however, expect guys to drop you then. because people feel like they need to discover sexual compatibility and all this other stuff early in a relationship. and there are some who just want to nut too. but it i think the majority is something that just naturally happens in a relationship.
>>
>>18285091
PLEASE BE MY GF
>>
Girls, if I ask you to stay over and you agreed, are you pretty much agreeing to sex? The girl and i have been pretty good work friends for almost 2 years, just recently hanging out on a personal level. I'm new to actually trying to have a sex life as an adult. Was a shut in for 7 years. Also we have discussed in text that neither of us are looking for a relationship.
>>
>>18285096
I'm 25. My only relationship lasted 8 years, I started dating again a year and half ago and didn't have much success.

I don't mind cuddling, kissing, touching each other or making out - obviously not right away. I'm not that uneasy with oral sex or fingering either. I feel like sex comes with the chance of getting pregnant, and I don't want to have sex with someone I wouldn't raise my children with.

>>18285097
Of course I wouldn't.

>>18285100
They don't love me, they barely know me. I make this clear as soon as we start dating so I don't waste anyone's time.
I feel like "sexual compatibility" is an excuse. Most guys want to fuck and won't stay unless I am down on my knees before the end of first date. I do want it in a relationship, I have a higher sex drive and used to have sex with my ex every single day - but I still don't feel like fucking a stranger.
>>
>>18285113
>I don't mind cuddling, kissing, touching each other or making out - obviously not right away. I'm not that uneasy with oral sex or fingering either. I feel like sex comes with the chance of getting pregnant, and I don't want to have sex with someone I wouldn't raise my children with
As I thought, you mean penetration
I'm with the other anons then
You should be an example to follow for all girls
>>
>>18285091
>Am I unreasonable? Should I try to be a bit more easy?

Nah.

Granted, even I don't know if I'd be cool with 6 months and I've only had 4 partners (and I could have had significantly more. I'm 28.) because I've always believed sharing a connection is the most important, and most enjoyable part of sex. I might be able to, in fact Im pretty sure I could, but damn would I be getting thirsty as fuck, and probably try to get you to shave a month or two towards the end xD

However you should fine someone who has your own similar values and wants what you want. That's part of the connection I think is most important--not only in sex, but in relationships in general.
>>
>>18285091

Your body is yours, don't have sex to fit in. That said, be mindful of the type of guy you are dating. At 25, some people are planning for their future. Others... not so much. So, keep looking I guess.

Also, be careful how you say this. Hard to see body language and tone in text, but what I mean is talking about kids can be awkward when the other person has something else in their minds. Also, there are enough contraceptives to make most people think sex is safe. Again, you are free to not use them, but understand that a lot of people will think "What's she talking about? We have condoms, the pill AND the morning-after pill. We are safe!" Keep that in mind when talking about this.
>>
>>18285121
I don't want to get too physical right away, but yeah I feel less uneasy with things other than penetration.

>You should be an example to follow for all girls
Such an example! No guy wants to date me. Lol.
I hope other girls have less moral hang ups than I do.

>>18285122
Of course 6 months is just an example, but I want to be in love and actually care about each other before having sex. I don't want to have sex as a way to bond, I want to bond and then have sex because of the bond we share.
>>
>>18285066
>i dont get it. ive never done a dick thing to her and am always being straightforward and honest with her.

Dude she doesn't have to like you. Being nice is not a ticket to pussy-town. If someone likes you, the same things that make you their friend can make you more. If they don't like you, then sorry, but you can't change that.

It's not a personal insult. It's just their personal taste. Look elsewhere for someone that wants what you want. Move on, she doesn't owe you anything.
>>
>>18285130
I do use contraceptives and I really don't want to have kids any soon - I am on IUD and never had unprotected sex. But obviously there's a chance, and I don't feel comfortable taking that chance unless we have a bond that justifies it.
Plus sex for me has a meaning, it's a way to display love. I don't feel comfortable doing it unless we love each other.

Obviously I don't go giving a full explanation, I just say "I want to take thing slow, I'm not interested in having sex right away" or something like this.
>>
How do girls feel about their bf's looking at porn?
>>
>>18285138
I watch porn with mine. Problem is that we don't have the same tastes in porn
>>
>>18285138
>How do girls feel about their bf's looking at porn?
As long as he prefers fucking me to looking at porn, he is not addicted to it, he doesn't do it in front of me and he doesn't spend money on it I am fine.
>>
>>18285134
okay i understand that for sure, but shes the one who claims to value me in her life and shit like that. wouldnt it be cool to tell me to fuck off instead of just pretending to like me instead and getting my hopes up? if she said this then i can live with it fine. but why be weird about it?
>>
>>18285137

>Plus sex for me has a meaning, it's a way to display love.

Has a meaning for you. Some people see it as an activity. Like, watching TV together, or having a picnic, or fucking. They see all that as basically the same level.

As I said, you'll have to keep looking until you find someone with a similar outlook to yours. I personally know people on both ends, but they come from different places and I know them for different reasons. My point is, don't try to find a BF at the club. I know, you are not doing that, I'm just making a point.

Some people want something else out of relationships and sex. The fact they leave is not them insulting you. It's just that hey see this is not what they want, same way you don't want sex too soon. You'll have to keep trying until you find someone in your same wavelength.
>>
>>18285147
I understand - I don't blame people for feeling differently from me or think my view on the subject is inherently better. It's a point of view, like theirs is.
I am not even happy of having this kind of morals on the subject, it probably has been a source of dissatisfaction more than anything. But the idea of having sex with someone I don't love makes me feel deeply uncomfortable, and of course I doubt sex would be pleasant when I feel like that.

I'll suck it up then, heh.
>>
>>18285146

>but shes the one who claims to value me in her life and shit like that.

She might value you as a friend. As a confidant. As an advisor. As a fun person to hang out with. As a smart dude. As a funny dude. Etc. Doesn't mean she has to like you as a boyfriend. Again, "you are important" is not "let's bone". People can be worth it for reasons beyond sex.

>wouldnt it be cool to tell me to fuck off instead of just pretending to like me instead and getting my hopes up?

How long did it take you to make a move? Maybe she didn't get it until you tried something, which could have been months. And if you took a while to make a move, let her take a while to reject you.
Also, don't blame her for you getting your hopes up. Unless she actually did something, it was just in your head. How did she pretend to like you? By being your friend?

>but why be weird about it?

Because confrontation is hard. Again, how long did it take you to make a move?
>>
>>18285133
>I don't want to have sex as a way to bond, I want to bond and then have sex because of the bond we share

*shrug* then it may be the wording of what you're saying that's driving people off.

Because what you said sounds pretty close to what I always said when sex comes up:

It might take momths, might take weeks, might take a couple of nights, might never happen at all. It'll only happen when it happens, when we've actually got something special to share.

Notice there is no abitrary date set.

When you set an abitrary date, it makes people think you mean that date and are either doing it because of personal goals, or because it's a shit test.

It ends up sounding way more fucking rigid than something like the above, even though they mean pretty much the exact same thing (and this still holds true if you removed the part about a couple of nights).

Just my 2c though.
>>
>>18285153
>I am not even happy of having this kind of morals on the subject

Is this about morals, though? Or the love thing? Or the kids thing?

Fucking won't make you a slut. Same way not fucking doesn't make you a frigid bitch. Fucking should be fun, and if you feel you'll not have fun, it's perfectly fine to keep away from it.
>>
File: xwunkfb.gif (994KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
xwunkfb.gif
994KB, 500x500px
Girls

How much of a turn off is a 20 year old virgin?

Also, is personality (especially humor) really always more important than looks? Idk why but that sometimes seems odd to me.
>>
>>18285154
in terms of leading me on, a while ago like a few months back she was flirting with me heavy and sending me nudes and shit. also having deep conversations where she says she loves me and cares about me deeply and shit. this was after she broke up with some other guy. i actually hadnt been talking to her that much leading up to that. nor did i give a shit about her romantically. i realized i liked her later and she was already talking to and dating other guys.

i never said i had feelings for her directly. one of my bros also told me the same thing you're telling me though. i should have made a move much earlier.

even still. why not have enough respect to just even say some shit like "i dont feel like talking right now?" if she supposedly values our relationship so much and we're supposed to be so close. i can handle being rejected and i dont care. but its like we're playing some kind of charades game. am i wrong in feeling butthurt about this?
>>
>>18285178
At 20 it is perfectly fine to be virgin. A lot of people are virgins at your age

>Also, is personality (especially humor) really always more important than looks?
Yes and no. If you are completely and tremendously ugly, then there's no way I'd date you even if you're fun to be around.
But in general if I find you somewhat attractive (say anything over a 4/10) then personality matters more than looks.
>>
would you date a woman who was molested as a child and has hephephobia (fear of touch) as a result?
>>
>>18285186

Do you realize that by not making a move when she was sending nudes you basically rejected her, right?

Also, that's a rebound. When someone breaks up (men and women) they sometimes feel lonely and vulnerable, and try to hook up. Some people think it's a dick move to make a move there, some think it's fine. But whatever. The point is: You had a shot, and you basically said "no" with your silence.

Flash forward to a couple months later. She grieved her relationship, she moved on, she is not looking for a rebound anymore. And that's when you make a move. By this point, she is allowed to have changed her mind. She doesn't want it now. So be it.

She doesn't seem to have led you on. It seems you had a shot, let the window of opportunity pass, and now you are butthurt because she moved on instead of being stuck. So yeah, you are in the wrong here.
>>
>>18285192
Is she trying to get over her phobia or would she just never let me touch her?
>>
>>18285192

It would be weird. Most people expect to hold and be held by their partners. It would probably feel as if she didn't like me personally, even if I know she is like that with everyone.

Also, I don't know how I'd make a move on her. I mean, usually cuddling in the couch leads to kissing or something like that. We'd be basically friends, as sex is obviously out of the question. Would I be allowed to have sex with other people? After all, this is a platonic relationship, right?

I don't think I could. Unless we knew each other for a long time, but we'd still be basically friends, so why not keep it at that? I don't see the point of calling it "dating".
>>
>>18285198
during this time she was saying to me alot too something along the lines of "i dont want to get into a relationship with someone" talking about other guys and also "i wish guys would just be my friend instead of wanting to hook up with me" so to me it made me think why bother saying i like her at that time? i thought in my mind it would be weird if the person who has been stable for her suddenly was also doing what she was complaining about.

at any rate man thanks for listening to my bullshit. sincerely. i get what you're saying but im still confused but i guess thats why im also still alone.
>>
>>18285206
>>18285208
to be more specific the fear of touch is more the fear of sudden touch or unexpected touch as well as sexual touch, and me touching other people is okay, its also mainly directed towards women because my abuser was a woman
>>
>>18285215

I've been there. Hell, I still end up in the same situation you describe unless I actually catch myself doing the same shit I always do. So I get how you feel.

But believe me, things improved once I realized a very simple thing: If we want different things, I won't change her. So why bother trying?
>>
>>18285216

Cuddling on the couch and sex are out of the question though, right? Or would you come to my arms during a movie, for example?
>>
>>18285192
*shrug* I mean.... that's bassically my girlfriend?

I'm like the one guy that can touch her without her flipping out.

I actually remember her once saying that one of the reasons she initially liked me is she actually felt pretty safe around me, like I was always totally respectful of boundaries and even when I would push, it was still respectfully so. Subsequently I guess, she wasn't that flipped out when we first started touching (I didn't even notice any discomfort actually, and I'm pretty eagle eyed about that kind of shit)

Granted, she's got more of a, "never have your back exposed" type thing than straight up contact thing. She's ok with casual contact in general--just not with men.
>>
Shortest time you've had a crush on a guy? Whether something turned you off or you just lost interest.
>>
>>18285221
cuddling on the couch is okay, things like someone tapping me on the shoulder or touching my arm suddenly are not. sex is okay as long as im the 'giver,' you cant really associate receiving pleasure with good things when the only times it has happened have been completely out of my control
>>
>>18285216
I'm not a spontaneous toucher anyway, which most girls take as disinterest. So I would be fine with a girl that didn't want me to to just come up and hug her, kiss her, etc. unexpectedly.

But I would hope that over time I was afforded a little more leniency (as far as initiating sex) with her as she grew to trust me
>>
>>18285228

Ok, so it's not as bad as I initially thought. I thought this was an "arms-length" kind of deal.

Then I think it could work. Non-Standard sex positions are more common now. We can still hold hands and share "relationship stuff". I can still get a hug. So sure, I can see it working if we click.

As for some useful advice, try hanging out with feminist groups and people in the kink community. The ones I know are really open to thinks like "body ownership", "consent", sex beyond penis-in-vagina, etc. Things I'm pretty sure would help you express what you want in a relationship and find people that understand.
>>
Do girls get turned off easily?
Not necessarily sexually but just in general too?
>>
>>18285233

Dude, when your plan is "wait until she is not the same way she is right now", then your relationship is doomed to fail. Don't enter a relationship planning to change people. Specially if you already have and end goal in mind about how they "should" be.
>>
>>18283179
Be unpleasent to be around.
>>
>>18285235
feminist groups hate me because i wasnt raped by a man. Also man-hate is pretty prominent in these groups and since theyre the only ones who havent been abusing me my whole life it really rubs me the wrong way
>>
>>18285243

There are bad apples everywhere, not everyone is the same. But whatever. Try kinky groups then, people that deal with polyamory, trangenderism, or even outright BSDM.

I don't think you need me to tell you you are in a difficult position. Just even telling someone you were raped can make it weird, and I'm pretty sure you need to do that to explain why touching is a difficult issue for you.

So I said "I can see it working", but keep in mind I hang out with unusual sexual stuff, and talking about rape and consent is not that unusual for me.

I think you have a shot, as long as you meet open minded people.
>>
>>18285239
I'm not talking about planning to change her. I would just hope she could trust me. I wouldn't expect her to just start acting normal because we've been going out for a while, but I would expect her to trust me if we were in a long term relationship. I'm talking more about her outlook than anything physical.

And it wouldn't be a goal about how she should be, it would be an expectation set on our relationship. I'm sure she would expect patience and understanding and I would expect the opportunity to gain her trust
>>
>>18285228
It's not really a deal breaker. But this is something you are working on right?

I can accept problems and baggage fairly easy, but just trying to live with them and ignore it is something else to me.
>>
>>18285260

Dude, call it an "expectation" instead of a "goal", I don't care, it' the same thing. You are describing perfectly how this relationship wouldn't work.

She has a trauma, and you make it personal. "If she trusts me, she will let me initiate sex". So, when she doesn't, because she is messed up, you'll think "She doesn't trust me!" instead of the most logical "She is like this with everyone".

She is this way, and you hope that she will act different down the line. Notice how you put two expactations in your post:

>I'm sure she would expect patience and understanding and I would expect the opportunity to gain her trust

One is immediate. The other, is for the future. That's the difference. If you don't fulfill your end, she just leaves. But she only needs to fulfill her end once the relationship started and developed. She if she doesn't (remember, trauma) you'll say: "I didn't my part, I deserve more."
>>
What does it mean when a girl tells you that she needs space?

Besides the obvious, what should a guy do/anticipate to happen?
>>
>>18285288

more than likely she can't be comfortable or happy in a relationship with you anymore, and is looking for a change in her life

expect her to already have someone else in mind
>>
>>18285291

What if she says that she needs space for a set amount of time (ie. a few weeks), to think about things. Is it just as bad?
>>
>>18285268
the whole touch thing is complicated when it comes to recovery. As I said before if I can avoid it I will never touch a woman, if she touches me and I dont expect it my instant reflex is to spin around and slap her away. Sitting next to a woman on a bus (if she is a stranger) causes me a great deal of panic. As for men if I know that he is going to touch me, its okay, if its from behind or really sudden then its not. Anyone I know wont cause me to flip out if they touch me, id just prefer them not to. I however will never let anyone at all touch my neck, its just too much, I cannot even wear high collared shirts.
I am better than I was before, I used to get very violent if a woman touched me without my consent (this was difficult in high school because me being so harsh about it was a joke to them). But I do not think my touch-phobia will ever go away completely, like the responses that trauma causes are pretty much ingrained in you, you can only minimise them. Think of a war veteran with PTSD, maybe fireworks used to send them into a panic attack, but now it only makes them flinch, the response is still there but it is greatly minimised. Thats the same thing with me
>>
>>18285138
That's a red flag for me. I don't even like guys who masturbate. I want someone pure.
>>
>>18285298

Last time that happened to me she went straight to fucking a guy she had a crush on the next day.
>>
>>18285304
>But I do not think my touch-phobia will ever go away completely
I'm not really expecting that anyways. But I would hope you'd be able to (eventually) address the inability to feel good about receiving sexual pleasure for instance. Call me a fag but that would be a major bummer in a long term relationship.
>>
>>18285329

That's crazy man, I was kinda hoping for a women's input but that's fucked. You think she'd have the stones to just tell you straight up what she's doing. That's what I'm worried about in my relationship, I suspect it's a euphemism for something else.
>>
>>18285332

Word of advice, don't start a relationship if you need to change her. Yes, I'm the same asshole as before. Don't worry, I won't reply again.
>>
>>18285332
I honestly dont ever think I'll ever get over that part. I feel inferior to everyone, so I dont 'deserve' sexual pleasure anyway. Even regular attention to me makes me uncomfortable and embarrassed
>>
>>18285344

You're missing the point of the break, because that's what it is
When a woman asks for some time to figure things out, she means time during which she's not shackled by the relationship anymore
As soon as that begins, she is technically free from moral obligations towards me, and fucking another guy is "fair game". Of course, it cements the idea that the relationship is over, and you feel shitty because you (rightfully) assume she was thinking about that guy long before actually initiating the break, but technically, she didn't cheat, and didn't owe me a full disclosure on why she needed the break.

After fucking that guy she figured sex with me was unfulfilling, and formally broke up with me. Can't say I didn't kick and scream. But looking back on it, can't say I was wronged either.

Best you can do is start distantiating yourself emotionally from her, she's taking this time to figure out if she misses you once you're gone, and if you want to take the small chance that mayyyyyyyybe that's the case, then you should probably make sure she actually misses you because you're fucking gone, and that she's not constantly reminded of you by your needy texts. And if she ends up breaking up regardless, well, you'll have already started the recovery process. It's win-win really.

Sorry I'm not a woman, but no one else was replying to you so I thought I'd chime in.
>>
>>18285315
>I don't even like guys who masturbate.
You're going to end up alone. All guys masturbated at one point of their life
>>
>>18285315
is this common for girls? are they really into the whole "pure" thing too?
>>
>>18285413

No
>>
>Ask girl to hang out for a second time this week
>She declines, and i really avoidant/moody all day
>give her a hug and tell her to enjoy her mates' party tomorrow
>get "thanks."
Something tells me that i've either fucked up this relationship, but being a bit too intense, or she had a bad day

Shame my emotions are all over the place
>>
>>18285417
Fuck i'm tired and messed up
>i already was with her on Monday, wanted to hang again today

>she was really moody after she declined the invite for the 2nd day

>gave her a hug when i finished work which was 4+ hours after this convo
>>
Is it a turn off if a guy finds other guys hot? Like feels sexually attracted to another man?
>>
>>18285417
>>18285422

So... she said "no" to a second date. Try talking with her, not asking her out again, just talking, to see how things are.

If you see a chance, try again. Or not. Whatever. What's the goddamn question?
>>
>>18285417
She just doesn't want to hang out with you and honestly she has shitty personality (I see it from actions you described) so not worth anyway
>>
>gf says we can tell each other about anything without judgement and be open minded
>ask to watch gf use bathroom
>she freaks out and yells no
wtf?!
>>
>>18285431
No, its pretty hot actually
>>
>>18285437

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences. You need to pick the right time and the right way to talk about sensitive shit (no pun intended). Watching people in the bathroom is just that.
>>
>>18285432
>>18285434
I'm off for a week anyway so let her deal with her stuff and then try again when i'm back and see if the situation has improved

I kinda like her, so my shitty emotions/dick are driving me haywire

Question is "Wanting to hang/date more than once a week is seen as 'needy'" i guess
>>
>>18285431
not at all. my bf is like that. i love that we can talk boys together, it's fun
>>
>>18285446

Depends on the girl, dude. Also, did she said you looked needy or are you just assuming?
>>
>>18285446
Wow, you know, I really like your persistence.
Its like I know a girl who always greets me and talks to me, even more, I am in love with her and yet I cannot ask her out.
And your girl made clear, that she doesn't want to hang out and you try 3rd time after a week... For real, if you continue this path with several different women, you probably will end up succeeding in dating.
Also, I would wait more, like 2 weeks.
>>
So, /adv/, it is advisable to "not put all eggs in one basket" (not date/put effort into one person only), so that you don't get too attached to the person too soon.

BUT, by doing this, aren't you ruining your chances with the other possible partners?
Example: you go on first dates with 5 persons, then you eventually get start to get serious with one and ditch the others. If this relationship doesn't last long, can you date the others again? Won't they feel like you treat them as "second-tier"?
>>
>>18285471

There's nothing wrong with dating only one person at a time. If you have friends and shit outside of the relationship, you won't get over-attached because you get emotional support form other people, too.

If you get over-attached, then start thinking about your life. Maybe you need more going on.
>>
>>18285368

Thanks for chiming in, I appreciate your thoughts.

My case is unique in one sense but probably not as atypical as I think. We've been dating for two years now and for the majority of that time I have been studying far away in graduate school. I made the decision to go this school before I met her, but we clicked so I asked her if she would work with me for two years (that's how long I had left before graduating), promising a deep fulfilling relationship with financial security in the future.

I haven't always been away though, I came back to her during every long break I found, and I feel like thinking back we've had a solid amount of positive memories already to work off of. It's because for how broken our relationship feels today it was not always this way. She opened up to me sexually in crazy ways the first year we dated (Anal, crazy rape/bondage fantasies), at one point she said she wanted to have my babies. It was nice but I wasn't surprised when it ended, I think it's a pretty common phase in new relationships. She changed tremendously since last year, we've been fighting a lot. In the second year the sex became much more vanilla, she also became less responsive. Over Easter she told me she hadn't "gotten off" in two months, and I couldn't tell if she was telling me that her sexual drive was disappearing or that I was not satisfying her enough. She also never answers things directly anymore, which is why I am here I guess.

I would say that her engagement in the relationship has dropped as well, in a way I feel like it's my fault because I am putting her though this long distance, but her lack of effort has been far from logical. Last month she told me (when I came to her for a week), that she couldn't do long distance anymore and needed a break. Note that this was 1 month before my graduation (which is now this Saturday by the way). She asked for space at this point and I told her, why do you need space when I'm already gone all the...
>>
>>18285471
>aren't you ruining your chances with the other possible partners?
Not really that, but rather... you are ruining it for yourself. Instead of treating it like chemical magic that makes your body respond with a great pleasure because of a certain person, you treat dating like looking for an apartment, which kills romance and brings up rather capitalistic and business-like feelings, which makes dating pointless. So you are basically shooting your feet.
>>
>>18285459
She did say i was being creepy, but that's probably because i'm being weird as shit due to the Dick

>>18285461
I'll send her a joke a few days after her party and see how she responds - if all good then i'll wait a week, if not the 2 weeks
>>
>>18285489

Cont.

time and I let you do whatever you want (except fuck other people). Regardless she insisted on "Space" which is back to my original question I suppose. Anyways the way this played out is that we did the same thing we usually did with just less texting. After about a week of not texting at all she gets frustrated with me, telling me I was ignoring her out of spite even though I was sincerely trying to respect her. Maybe I was a little bit mad too, it's hard to say. A couple days ago we fought over communication in our relationship and I said some things I shouldn't have said (I'm sure every guy has been here). I apologized the next morning and tried to call her but she "coldly" told me she was busy. This morning she but me on DND on text messages, but she sent me a objectively kind text message telling me I did not really give her the space that she needed and the she wanted a couple of days to think things through. I'm coming back around her for good in exactly a week for now. My bad on blogging a bit here, but what should I expect?
>>
>>18285505
>She did say i was being creepy

Then stop, take a step back, and try just talking to see how things are going. If she is not receptive, then no way to save this.
>>
>>18285511
It was more in a joking way, but i'm definately at her limit, so i'm backing off yeah

CLOSE
>>
>>18285505
>I'll send her a joke a few days after
Don't you want to lay it off? When I write to a woman, especially if she rejects me, I usually prefer to lay off texting for some weeks or even months.
Your attention, on the other hand, is also too much. I would ignore her, because going to a party instead of going out with you is disrespectful, and you encourage this disrespectful behaviour by continuing to giving attention. I would stop.
Best thing you can do really, is to be seen in female company.
>>
>>18285488
I do need more going on, yes. I want to go the gym, but I'm always postponing it. ;_;

>>18285492
I think I'm autistic, because your answer sounds very mysterious to me. Could explain in other words or tell me what's the correct way to treat dating?
>>
>>18285508

I guess another thing to add since I never state it specifically is that I love the shit out of this women. Even who she is now, I'm still absolutely into her. I want to believe that with long distance over I can fix the relationship.
>>
>>18285518
Honestly not even worth trying
>calls you creep
>rejects your invite
>tells you about other parties and doesn't invite
Odds are not good
>>
>>18285488
>because you get emotional support form other people, too
What if I never get attached because I don't need emotional support
Not even from my mother
>>
>>18285536
>>18285524
I guess i'm just one of those "do it all now" sort of people so i guess that even though i've dialed back it from previous gfs, it's still too much?
Fuck

Well thanks anons, i'm going to do a bit of thinking this week off then and just ignore her/keep quiet until we meet at work again in like 1.5 weeks or something
We're both going to a party in 2 weeks anyway, so that'll be the decider if this is worth investing anymore into
>>
Everyone says chicks dig guys that show confidence. How do you show confidence?
>>
>>18285576
Fake it until it's almost indistinguishable from Real confidence
Become masteful in something too
>>
>>18285580
I see. But what I dont really understand is what IS confidence exactly? What things that someone does show confidence? Is it about being outgoing? Talkative?
>>
>>18285590
guy here
1. speak clearly and with gusto
2. look people in the eyes when talking to them
3. dont look afraid or shy
stuff like that . basically be a man
>>
>>18285590
Making the world how you see it and not being afraid to fail or look like a fuck up in public i suppose.
That's how i choose to define it as
>>
>>18285598
>>18285600
Thanks for the advice!
>>
Guy here, 27

I'm told I'm fairly attractive (soft symmetrical face, blue eyes, not fat, trimmed beard because I look like a teenager without it), I have a good singing voice (musical theater hobby), and I have my shit together financially and live alone.

However, I
-Am a total homebody and typically hate going out
-Am a huge anime/comics/video games nerd with few other interests besides music
-Am a daily cannabis smoker
-Am a very passive "go with the flow" person
-Care for an elderly cat (she can be loud when he has a fit of dementia, litterbox smells up the place)

Do the negatives significantly outweight the positives? Would any girl I'd actually like and be attracted to see anything in the second group as a positive?
>>
>>18285227
probably like 10 minutes, if it counts. saw a cute guy, then saw him with a gf 10 minuter later.
Other than that, probably 2 months. Mostly lost interest from thinking he had absolutely zero interest. Interestingly, I later found out he also had a crush on me, but it was too late since once I emotionally give up on people they mean nothing to me.
>>
>>18285609
The only problem id see in the second group is the weed and the passive attitude, i think lots of girls would think that caring for an elderly cat is sweet
>>
Would a girl be interested in you if she's always want to spend time talking with you, initiates conversations, gives you gifts, laughs at your jokes, tell stories about her life including destroying some guy's advancements toward her and all that kind of stuff. She probably knows that I like her as well.
>>
>>18285576
Pretty much this >>18285580

But as far as small things you can do to fake confidence:
Always make eye contact
Maintain good posture
Keep your hands out of your pockets and make occasional gestures, don't be the autist with his hands at his sides
Swing your shoulders when you walk, and take longer strides
Take your time when talking to form your thoughts even if it creates silence for a few seconds
>>
>>18285695
no.
>>
>>18285723
How so?
>>
>>18285726
i was being sarcastic. it sounds like short of sucking your dick she's doing everything she can to let you know she likes you
>>
(guy here) I've been friends with a classmate for around 1 year already, she always invited me to hang out with her friends and so on, but in the past few weeks we've been talking more than ever and I feel (I could totally be mistaken) it's gotten a bit more flirty, I'm starting to like her.

Tomorrow we will go to another friend's birthday party, everybody in there are from our same university class. Should I try to "make a move" there, or wait to invite her out and be one-on-one?
>>
>>18285731
maybe at the end of the party ask her if she wants to go out with you? if you try something at the party and it goes south you risk ruining the party for her and making it extremely awkward
>>
>>18285731

Both? Flirt a lot at the party and if it goes well, then ask her out afterwards.
>>
>>18285730
I'm a little worried about that last bit though and I don't have any experience with this kind of thing.

Is that supposed to be a red flag or something?
but in some way she implicitly said the stuff she hates about people who try to court her.

I don't really know what do I do, we've only been talking for about a month now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mxEoA3G9Wg
>>
>>18285731

You like her AFTER things get flirty? It seems you just like the attention...
>>
Girls what do you do when you are feeling horny when in public. let's say a public vehicle or a family car that packed with hot looking guys.
>>
>>18285741
>but in some way she implicitly said the stuff she hates about people who try to court her.
what ?
>>
Hello there, do you have any tips on leaving a toxic relationship? The problem is that I really dont think that my boyfriend is ready for a relationship because he pretty much emotionaly cheats. I broke up with him and i am really angry but i cant help but miss him. I dont want this anymore,but i dont know how to stop having feelings for him. its driving me insane
>>
>>18285757

Do things you didn't do with him. Throw away his stuff. Ask your friends not to bring him up. From there, cry your little heart out until you have had the chance to grieve the relationship. Good luck.
>>
>>18285757
normal. you'll get over it in a few days. if you get back with him the negative feelings will persist. relationships aren't supposed to make you feel bad
>>
>>18285745
worded badly, I've always liked her physically, and we share a lot of the same hobbies and interests, but when I met her she was in a relationship and I never considered looking for something more in her (they broke up like 5 months ago, so im not the rebound or anything)

>>18285737
>>18285738
I guess I'm a bit panicky of it going wrong/awkward and then have people in class gosipping about it or whatever. I'll try to think less of that but without going full sperglord
>>
>>18285753
The way she said it was something like: 'There was this guy who keeps on showing off just to get my attention. I hate guys like that so I rejected him as soon as he asked me out".
>>
>>18285763
>people gosipping
who cares, honestly
>>
>>18283172
I seldomly cum inside my girl, my girl loves when I cum inside her. She says she loves to see my expression.
>>
>>18285760
>>18285761
thank you. yes i think i have forgiven him too often. everytime we go back together nothing changes and it just feels even more wrong
>>
>>18285763

You sure things got flirty and it's not just your wishful thinking?

Assuming you are right, don't make a move. Flirt back, test the waters, and move. Slowly but surely, "move", don't "make a move".

What did you have in mind? Also, your first time making a move?
>>
>>18285779
it's probably wishful thinking but she's lately making weird jokes. I asked her something pretty normal, she said yes and then answered back with "oh, I thought you were proposing to me", and yesterday she asked me advice about something class-related, I told her to "follow your heart" jokingly, and she answered "but if I follow you I'd be a stalker"

It might just be her sense of humour, not sure on how serious to take that stuff. And I've never initiated texting with her, she always did every few weeks before to talk random crap, and lately she does every night even if we meet and talk in class.

No, never tried anything with her. I told her about going out to dinner, she said that maybe next week if she had money. I just thought of the typical kiss after taking a walk and talk or something, and tomorrow in the party I got no idea with so many people around.
>>
>>18285826
o k this sounds like you cant possibly fuck it up. dont fuck it up, anon.
>>
>>18285826
>I just thought of the typical kiss after taking a walk and talk or something

That's what I was waiting for. Real talk: Don't go for a kiss out of the blue. Start small. SIt close to her, offer her your arm, hold her on the couch, etc. Break the "contact barrier" before actually kissing her. If she moves away from a hug, she clearly doesn't want a kiss, so walk step by step.
>>
>>18285837
i hope so son
>>18285845
true, thanks for reminding me that.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>have a huge unrequited crush for a girl who ignored my messages
>wont see crush till next year
>she later deletes her page and I feel like I was perhaps part of the reason why
>want to wait it out but I feel what she did was rude, cold...
>girl at my job smiles at me, is cute, but I'm not emotional investment in her
>feelings COULD develop for said girl if I gave her a chance
>don't feel emotionally ready to make that decision.
>don't get the feeling like we're compatible(?)

I hate everything about unrequited love and emotional instability. I hate everything about the unforgiving nature of love.
>>
>>18285851

Welcome to being a human. You are lucky you don't have to keep seeing her, so you can actually move on.

Moving on is not dating other people, not yet. Moving on is to stop thinking about her.
>>
Girls, when a girl treats you differently from her male friends (more distant, shy, not really complimenting me, seeking less physical contact but still sits next to you when she gets the chance etc), teases you when she gets the chance and is friendly with you she likes you right? I'm about to ask her out but I still kind of need someones opinion.
>>
new thread pls
>>
>>18285854
I have no choice BUT to stop thinking of her. She lives 12 hours away, I wont see her till next year, and she's a very unknown live music performer. More than likely, she's taken. But for how long(?) who knows. My crush is essentially an apex ideal girl in every way. The way she behaves, thinks, dresses, styles her hair, dances, socializes, things she creates, everything. The girl at work however, is cute, very nice, mostly introverted like me, quiet, and I don't even know her name, just that she's particularly receptive and smiles at me. We very literally work right in front of one another at a flower factory, and I try not to make much eye contact. In my mind, I almost desperately cling to the memory of my crush, knowing she probably doesn't give even the most remote fuck about me.

So my heart is like, dude.. this girl literally right in front of you could be nice, talk to her.

But my brain is like, yeah but you already know you'll see your crush next year and probably feel the very same way... if not extremely disappointed in yourself for having had this crush. But it's like my brain is telling me I can totally endure till next year, so why not?

Then my body is like, dude, move on, forget that girl and just hit on the girl at work because you're not getting any younger and your crush has so far proven to be rude.

Hmm.. I wanna destroy these feelings. They are an incarnate form of decaying loyalty to my goals. And yet, I hold no scorn for either girl.
>>
>>18285909

No need to scorn anyone. She is not into you. That disqualifies her as a potential partner. So no point in holding a candle for her, is there?

I don't care about Girl #2. The poin t is that girl #1 is not into you. What else do you want to hear?
>>
>>18285914
Actually, my crush never gave me the impression in person, that she DISLIKED me. In fact she was flattered. But sadly, it was a very limited conversation for reasons.

I wonder then, if she simply didn't recognize who was writing to her. Or if she DID and it was just cringy and annoying to her.
>>
New thread
>>18285967
>>18285967
>>18285967
>>
>>18285966

You read what you want, right? I said "She is not into you". Not "she dislikes you", just "she is not into you".

She knows you well enough to decide for herself is she likes you or not, and she doesn't seem to.Or at least I assume she knows you. YOu seem to know a lot about her and think a lot about her, so I hope you two know each other and you are not just a crazy stalker.
>>
>>18285973
No, not stalking her, clearly. She lives 12 hours away, that would make thinks kinda difficult for even the mose seasoned stalker I'd imagine. kek

But no, we didn't talk much desu, too many ppl (generally girl) bombarding her with lengthy conversations. So I departed so as not to be one more open mouth. We hugged, I congrat her on her performance, then simply go my way. At the end of the day I told her how attracted to her I was, but although she was flattered, I simply HAD to go. I was incredibly tired from chores all day and sadly, it was the last day of the event.. so I had to swallow my feelings. I thought, well, I'll make outreach online instead! By next year, if she realizes who it is, she may wanna see something come of it(?) So I'm basically down to, she doesn't ACTUALLY know who I am(?) What I said was way too cringy for her(?) Perhaps you're right and she perceives me as some kind of fucked up stalker, when in reality I'm just some guy with a shit job at a flower factory who thought she was pretty compatible and worth pursuing.. meh.
>>
>>18286004
Also, she may simply have somebody and out of respect for him, she decided to ignore me(?) That would be pretty admirable to me so, not much I can say there.
>>
>>18286004
>>18286018

Stop messaging her. Leave that girl alone. Please, do.
>>
>>18285138
We're in a LDR, I'd prefer him to use the pics I have taken for him, but it's not a dealbreaker. If he watches porn while we're together, I'm deeply offended, because we fuck 3 times a day.
>>
>>18283147
YES! Though my bf doesn't dare to, because he's afraid of pregnancy, even though I'm on BC. I was a virgin up until recently, and idk but it makes me feel like a failure that he doesn't cum inside me, like as if my pussy isn't good enough to make him cum. I always have to finish him off by sucking him off :(
>>
File: 220px-Human-Skeleton.jpg (16KB, 220x369px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Human-Skeleton.jpg
16KB, 220x369px
I fucked up my relationship with a woman because of my insecurities. I act like a child.

How do I get over it?
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.