[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not "in love" with my GF. We have been together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5190.jpg (48KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5190.jpg
48KB, 720x576px
I'm not "in love" with my GF.

We have been together for two years. I care about her and I enjoy the time we have, but I have never felt that spark with her. She is basically asexual which is causing more of a strain on me, because maybe fucking would help.

She is literally my only friend in this town, if I broke up with her I would have absolutely no one.

How do I proceed with this? Am I wasting both of our time or is it okay to settle for "good enough"?
>>
>>18282943
Are you happy in the relationship? Do you have any obligations towards each other (live together, kids, etc)? Do you see yourself doing this for the rest of your life?

In general, if you're not feeling particularly strongly for her, it won't get better. I'd advise to break up, and it might even force you to make more friends and find someone you feel more strongly for.
>>
>>18282943
>no sex
All boys need sex to function. Without it you will get thoughts like
>why am i even bothering with her when she cant even spread her leg for me?
>is she even attracted to me?
>this female from my work looks good. Maybe my gf wont ever know.

Also look here
>>18282597
some girls just dont enjoy sex at all.

>have absolutely no one
Staying in relationship because you are afraid of being alone is retarded and also
>sunken cost fallacy

Tldr ask her what sex means to her, tead the thread about asexual female, break up and find better girl.
>>
File: 1396127242437.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1396127242437.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>18282943
As the op of the thread linked by >>18282984 I would honestly say don't let it keep going. She probably feels like shit when she turns you down for sex, like me. You both will be happier in the end. I am ending it with my bf of almost 4 years tonight because I want him to be happy. He's gonna find someone who will ride his dick 24/7 and show him true love and I will enjoy sweet solitude and my figurine collection.

Find a better girl, op.
>>
>>18282943
You have to be honest and say that she is not being a fulfilling partner to you and you feel sexually left in the dark.
>>
>>18282953
Her parents offered to let me stay with them in the summer so I don't have to go back to my home state.
>>
>>18283011
Why so sad gif? Cheers up femanon.

Dont lose hope.
>>
>>18282943
Read the 5 languages of love.
"Love" is not infatuation, as you obviously think it was.
You two can work out.
>>
>>18282943
>she's basically asexual

If your girl is basically asexual chances are that your problem is that you're not suave or fun enough for her.

Want to fix that? Aim to make her laugh more. Get a circle of friends and display your worth as a sociable and wanted guy. She will be all over your dick.

Don't want to fix that? Either deal with the lack of sex or break up with her. Improve yourself OP and she will improve so as to not left behind by you. That's how it works.
>>
>>18283011
>because I want him to be happy

No you lying succubus. You just say that so you won't feel bad over dumping him and you KNOW it.

You will hurt him and emotionally cripple him for years to come.
And you KNOW that as well.

At least be honest, asshole.
>>
>>18283053
She's a virgin.
>>
>>18283058
You sure she really thinks of you as her boyfriend?

But still, just up the suaveness. If you want sex,spend a whole date making her laugh and being shameless. She will eventually follow suit

...Or well,at least how that goes for (me).
>>
>>18283228
Trust me I've tried.
>>
>>18284027
are you desirable?, do you have a strong body with chiseled abs and bulgy pecs? because that really turns on like 96& of women (even if they dont admit it) and its something that anyone who trains can have
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.