[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend of 2 years Broke up with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Break-Ups-14.jpg (16KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
Break-Ups-14.jpg
16KB, 500x267px
Hey guys, gf of 2 years broke up with me out of the blue for no good reason and without giving me any recourse. She just came over said she was breaking up and left.

She was my best friend. We hung out all the time, we talked every day. then suddenly now she won't respond to texts, and has apparently cut me completely out of her life and threw me away like trash

wtf? what can I do? I'm devastated. This isn't just some girl I've been dating a month, we've been together 2 years, building a life together, talking about moving in and getting married, then boom.
>>
>>18282851
It's over anon. 2 years is fucking nothing! Stand up and be single again. If she just bails then leave her alone with that choice. You'll realize in a few years what was wrong. Right now, don't try to get her back and live your life...
>>
awful
How about you confront her in person?
>>
>>18282861
>awful
>How about you confront her in person?
Bad advice! OP's gf found a new guy who makes her more happy. That's it.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18282864
This.

>>18282851
Be glad op that she ended it in a clean way. You were probably just her
>backup male meme

Try your luck again with another girl. In the meantime use your emotions to imrpove your life by adopting sport or reading books.
>>
>>18282861
I've thought about it, but the way she has been ignoring my heartfelt texts, I doubt she would even see me. I'm just baffled, and feel traumatized.
>>
>>18282872
You chose to respond to the only bad adv in the thread. OP you fag. This is the best one so far:

>>18282869
>Try your luck again with another girl. In the meantime use your emotions to imrpove your life by adopting sport or reading books.
>>
>>18282869
>>18282864
I find it difficult to believe it's another man. Honestly, just being honest, she's ugly as shit, fat, and has kids. She is about as bad a prosepect for a gf as someone can find, which is why I didn't see this coming a mile away. I was thinking of asking her to marry me.

This isn't 2 years of teeny-bopper, weekend gf shit, either., I'm talking about she would stay at my place and eat my food for half the week. We talked every day, she practically lived in my house.

I suspect she started hanging with the wrong crowd because she suddenly wanted to get a tattoo and see me less and within less than 2 weeks of that shit, was blowing me off and then just broke up with me. I think some of her feminist friends have been filling her head with bullshit. I find it almost impossible to fathom her finding a better guy, honestly, not because I'm some paragon of male excellence, but because I was legit invested in our future. We knew each other since college, for over 15 years, and have been together solid, for 2 years of that.

But I'm just guessing since I can't really see what she's thinking. It's just dreadfully depressing to lose my best friends like that. The people I see everyday.
My family, basically
>>
File: 145109256751.gif (1MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
145109256751.gif
1MB, 350x194px
>>18282869
So I did the math and 688/2000 women are in contact with a backup man? That's 1/3 of the women in the poll. Dark shit. Hold me, anon...
>>
>>18282869
I bet that poll was taken in Godless America. I can tell you it's wildly different in Latin America Countries where the girls are core Catholics
>>
>>18282887
Really, OP. I truly mean this for you to have the best life you can have. Forget the lady right now and focus on yourself. I'm with you on this. Forget the bitch.
>>
>>18282895
s-sure, anon... thanks for making me feel better.
>>
>>18282890
Well, to be honest, we guys can easily do the same. When you do online dating, you try to hit as many girls as you can and with a bit of luck you go on dates with multiple girls until you select the best one.

But yea, girls were always very good at social interactions, manipulations and lies compared to us dumb boys.

>>18282895
No need to get super defenzive anon. We all compete on sexual market. It is still evolution in play. Everybody wants the most sexy, clever, rich, fun and loyal partner. Just the majority of us are average :-(
>>
>>18282906
>When you do online dating, you try to hit as many girls as you can and with a bit of luck you go on dates with multiple girls until you select the best one.
But that's not being in a relationship, like the poll suggests. Many people date multiple people at the same time until they're exclusive. It doesn't shock me as much as a woman being exclusive and having a backup man.
>>
>>18282897
Thanks m8. I guess logically you're right. I think part of me is still in denial at this point. It's at the stage where the absence is so palpable I can touch it. Where I still think about spending the evening with her when I get home, and planning our weekend, etc. Kind of in shock I guess.

Thanks for listening
>>
File: electric grill.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
electric grill.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>18282914
No problem, anon kun. Let the electric grill light up your day...
>>
File: depression-sad-business-man.jpg (129KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
depression-sad-business-man.jpg
129KB, 1300x956px
I guess I'm just venting. I know it's hopeless The ball is in her court. I'm helpless. Discarded. Alone.

Tough luck right? I guess this is where I go home with a handle of whiskey and shut the doors and turn off the lights and watch home movies of our good times together until the bottle is gone...
>>
File: 1488569529859.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488569529859.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>18282918
>I guess this is where I go home with a handle of whiskey and shut the doors and turn off the lights and watch home movies of our good times together until the bottle is gone...
PLEASE don't do this. Anyone. Just focus on yourself and bee yourself. Youre wasting time. Imagine if you miss out the next woman by procrastinating drunk and watching some old photos. I beg of you, OP! But live and learn I guess....
>>
If she's ugly as fuck why would you even want to be with her? Now don't get me wrong, personality comes first for me, but the girl need to be at least passable that I'd want to actually spend my whole life with her. She doesn't even need to be pretty, just not horribly ugly. You'll find someone better to invest your time and effort in I'm sure. If she's also fat and has kids, and apparently also has a shitty personality if she can just cut someone out like that with no explanation, then you really dodged a bullet here if anything. She did you a favor leaving, don't take her back if she comes crawling to you later.
>>
>>18282944
The ugly thing is irrelevant to me because I knew this girl since college. We were both freshman in college when we met. Since then I've been through beautiful heartless bitches and thought the bad attitudes came with the good looks.

I guess now I know decay touches everything. She had never done anything like this before. Her husband of like 10 years (and her only other real partner as far as I know) left her for a younger woman a couple of years before we started dating, so all I can figure is she had a lot of ebbing resentment that boiled over or something.

What she's doing now is incredibly selfish, and I certainly will resent it and be angry about it after I re-calibrate, but for now it's just a sad feeling being discarded.

But you're right, m8
>>
>for no good reason
That you think someone would need a reason is a very good reason to dump your dumb ass
>without giving me any recourse
Yeah no shit
>>
>>18282956
Thanks for trolling, but I don't even feel like flaming you.

fag.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.