[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

K, 4chan. Strange one for ya. My kid's friend comes over and I meet her for the first time. She's only 7 and HUGE. Poor thing looks like a freaking linebacker. But that's not the problem. She peed everywhere. On the car seat, on the couch, on my daughter's bed. Everywhere. I quietly changed her and asked if she's okay. She stares at me and doesn't answer. We take her home a few hours later and what the god damn fuck... We live in a nice town, but this kid is living in the projects. Mom comes out and she has no fucking teeth, tats all over her face, and piercings. Fuck. Methhead. I'm sure of it. And this kid is being abused, I think. Isn't peeing everywhere a sign of that? She came over again and cried when she had to go. We want to keep her. I told the school something is wrong, they've ignored me. What to do? Going out of my skull thinking that this kid is being hurt.
>>
You should definitely do something, first step would be contacting some authorities, school can't do that much on it's own.
>>
>>18282809
Contact social workers / police and tell them you have suspicion about abusing / neglecting kid.

>want to keep her
Most likely not. But even life in alysum is better than with pot heads.
>>
>>18282863
Life in the system could be worse. Dunno. Never been. I got to make the call.
>>
>>18282873
Bit hey, they will at least teach her where to pee and poo. But yeah, having bad parents sucks either way.

And if you think it with keeping her for real, adoption is hard bureaucracy but still posible if you mean it.
>>
Well, think about it this way. If you do nothing, she'll grow up an abused drug addled homeless (probably) wreck (or dead).

If you report it, she at least has a shot.

Christ that's awful.
>>
>>18282809
Man, let me tell you from experience, you'll do nothing buy harm. All you'll do is alienate her from the people who care about her. Her methhead mom will isiolate her to prevent people from doing what you are thinking of doing again

And I don't know what the fuck you think the system is like for kids taken from their parents, but whether or not they are abused at home is in question, they WILL be absurd in the system. I guarantee you that.

Just support her as you have been. Hold her, be kind to her, comfort her, let her know she is welcome in your home. Feed her properly, care for her, but if you start some shit like you're talking about without real evidence, you are going to be nothing but a lightning rod for hate from every angle, and even the girl will resent you because all she knows is her family.

And if you think her living condition is bad, you don't know the half of it dude. There is an entire class of people living like that, and the state is already subsidizing them.
>>
>>18282809
The worst illusion you could ever possibly entertain is that the police, CPS, and the state in general are out for you and your kids best interests. It's politics, and you and that kid are nothing but needless work for them and they will treat you all like that in private when the media isn't looking which is 99% of the time.

Don't be stupid. You don't involve them unless there is serious danger. As in imminent harm and you need real help. Subtlety isn't a government strong point. Don't wreck this girl's life any more than it's already wrecked.
>>
>>18282942
>>18283014
That's my fear - that I will make it worse. And I don't have any real evidence. Some friends of mine are foster parents and the kids love them. But I've heard horror stories about some shady ones. Maybe I'll just ask the mother if she can summer with us. We'll be the fucking Weasleys.
>>
>>18283028
Just make sure to wrap everything in plastic ...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.