[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I leave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (3KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 189x267px
I need some advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost two years now, have known eachother for nearly eight years. We decided to move in together back in August and it has been a tough time. Our sex life has never been anything of note, and honestly it is getting worse. At the same time she feels like after our lease is up we should stay together but live seperately, which makes me feel uncomfortable. This past weekend we decided to break up yet just a couple hours after she came home and I took her back. Now she asks me if I am truely happy and my honest answer is I don't know. A part of me feels like i should leave her, but I truely love her. Please /adv I need some help.
>>
hard call mate. but if it's not reciprocal, then there's not much you can do man.
>>
Yeah and thats some thing i neglected to mention is that she tells me she loves me and wants to make it work. Yet I feel a lack of effort on her part.
>>
>>18282565
try having a heart to heart chat then. it could be something else that's causing the friction, directions in life, that kind of thing. if you're serious enough (both of you, that is) maybe go for couples counselling? good luck.
>>
>>18282565
>>18282655
Take your time to think deeply this is the part where you go being decisive and go lead her, don't go answering her with "I don't know" since it projects your lack of balls. If you still want to make it work you'd have the will and courage to do that in my experience.

If you're still confused and can't even imagine going through again with her it could be the sign it'll not going to work and you'll be better ending it before it's going further to nowherew which will hurt both of you and maybe your offsprings and everyone else around you in the future.
>>
People seem to want to end it when things get tough, atleast in this day and age.

If you truly cared about them you have to deal with bad times in a relationship, it's just as much a part of them as the good times. Have a talk with her. Lay everything out and comminicate. Tell her how you don't think she's trying hard enough. Find a way to grow out of this slump. Let her ask the same things.

Moving out might be a good idea currently, until you figure shit out. Or at the very least, dont get into another lease.

Good luck bro.
>>
>>18282777
Sound advice my friend. And we have spoken about our relationship and problems in length. As a matter of fact it seems more often than not I convince her to stay and try to work things out. I just worry that I'll end up spending my life doing this if I stay with her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.