[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fk is wrong with her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 422516 (1).jpg (22KB, 282x395px) Image search: [Google]
422516 (1).jpg
22KB, 282x395px
/adv/ I need your advice!

A little background on myself: I am an introvert beta cuck but that does not know how to start a conversation but can maintain a conversation if am I the one being approached. Here goes my story:

So there was this girl to introduced herself to me. We exchanged names. We talked to each as if we already knew each other. I felt a connection. She added me on FB and started a conversation. After a month or so, or chats were very frequent from once a week to everyday (we had different work shifts). After a month or two I had the courage to ask her out and she said yes and seemed interested to go out with me. On the day of the date, we both had so much fun.

I need your advice adv as because now I am the one starting the conversation but she kept replying with one liner sentences instead of her keeping the conversation up. What happened /adv/? Should I still pursue the this or no? I really like her and I think she's interested in me based on the first few weeks of talking in fb and our date?
>>
I am sorry if this is kinda long. I just really need someone to talk to.
>>
>>18282104
Seems like she senses you're into her and doesn't feel the need to try. Play it cool and stop initiating conversations. Have her come to you, the dynamic of a girl taking you for granted and acting like this is no bueno imo
>>
>>18282109
I'll try. Last week before our date she's the one starting conversation early in the morning which is the end of her shift and the time I wake up. She rants about something the other day and sends funny videos which really makes my day. But now I see her online in facebook and try to start a convo but she doesnt even open the chat box or she just replies with a one liner answer. Did I do something wrong. This really feels so awkward for me and I think for her. How do I feel less like shit man? Should I just accept the fact that she saw something in me that made her think I suck as a person?
>>
>>18282126
Best piece of advice I can give is to be ready to walk away from this relationship. I know that what you probably don't want to hear but it's the truth. Women smell desperation on a guy like shit stuck to a shoe. I'm not saying you are desperate but it seems like you're too invested in this relationship that just seems to have started and isn't serious. Do exactly what she is doing but be real about it. Plus, if she's going to act like this why even stay in a relationship with her when there are sweeter girls out there.
>>
>>18282159
Thanks man! I really need need the truth right now! A week or so will make me feel better! Thanks bud! have a great day
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.