[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I develop some personality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How do I develop some personality?
>>
What kind u want senpai
>>
>>18282096
Do different things. Go out, try different food, read different books, travel to different places. The more variety you have in life, the more diverse experiences, you'll have, and the more potential you'll give yourself for developing personality.
>>
>>18282106
I want to be more socially awesome, more self confidence, smarter, more impressive, a better flirt...

Currently I'm a nice person, light-hearted and sometimes funny. But I wanna be more than that.
>>
>>18282168

You can't exactly change your personality just like that, the traits you listed as what you desire are generally predatory and dominant traits, whereas you describe yourself as easy going and not too serious. If you're not a particularly intense person you might not become one overnight.

However it seems like the root of it is that you might not take things seriously enough, and having a more competitive and combative outlook on life would make you behave in a way that's more in line with your ideal self.

I would suggest finding out where your interests lie, and then go hard on them, if you like philosophy or music, go deep into it and study it seriously. This will give you a lot of confidence in your outlook / opinions, and along the lines you should pick a few tricks on how to assert dominance through expressions of that confidence.
>>
>>18282096

-stop playing so much games
-got any interests? turn them into hobbies
-spend time with friends, if you don't have friends make some. it'll be awkward and superficial at first but trust grows with time.
-what everyone else in this thread says
>>
>>18282096
Become experienced. Have a deep understanding in some subject.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.