[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5166.jpg (50KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5166.jpg
50KB, 700x467px
I got really close and intimate with a girl about a year ago while me and her were talking, it was great and I fell crazy hard for her I mean hard. We talked for awhile but it was an awkward time for both of us, I'm not just saying that either it was pretty mutual. It didn't work out right away because of her and school and me and the military etc. bad timing. so we kind of went our seperate paths. She went away out to college and I remained in the area because it's where I'm stationed (In the Navy). I always regretted it. She's coming back now and told me a month ago and again last night how she wishes things never stopped between us and how often she thinks about me and misses me and how she would have stayed with me and so on and so forth and how she knows I'm headed back home in a little over a month because I'm nearing the end of my contract and being honorably discharged. She said she wants to spend as much time with me as she can and enjoy the time I have here and not focus on me leaving or worry about that issue until we have to, but is hinting at something more? Do I just hook up with her and have a nice time until I leave maybe to never see her again or do I go for it and try to get her? I have a month do you guys think that's enough time to convince her to try a long distance relationship, or to even move down with me seeing as how she has family where I live? The risk in trying something more is I run her off maybe it's not what she wants, idk what I should do. Any suggestions? Should I just get that one last passing hookup? It's weird cause I honestly feel like I may even love her, which I know sounds crazy and it is especially crazy for me. Always been the type to enjoy hookups and flings more than relationships. Not the case with this one, This girl is so beautiful, sweet, gentle, and innocent. Different from nearly every girl I've ever talked to. I want her bad, I know I can't tell her I feel that strongly but I want to get her so one day I can.
>>
Op here, fyi she's done with college now.
>>
>>18282083
Long distance relationship ain't gonna end pretty, anon I won't advise on doing it. I'd say just go hook with her so you could be decisive on what would you do with her after.
>>
>>18282741
You don't think that'll hurt my chances of turning this into something more do you? Or will it help? I'm not sure.
>>
>>18283303
Who knows for sure, but if anything, overthinking about it and end up doing nothing will do more harm to your chance turning it into something else.
>>
>>18283816
You got a point, I guess if I fuck her brains out it can only be a plus side.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.