[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 14

File: FB_IMG_1492567307011.jpg (32KB, 720x889px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492567307011.jpg
32KB, 720x889px
I dont mean to sound like this but what are guy's problem
>I'm pretty (in my opinion)
>I'm really funny
>I have great taste in music
>I have a nice body (well from what i've been told)
Why cant a guy like me, or stay liking me. Like i said im really funny and im pretty, I can be funny and serious when needed.
Are the guys i talk to get bored easily and do they do that to every girl then?
What other qualities am i missing?
>>
>>18282073
Every fucking day a thread like this gets posted and every fucking day we say the same thing. Post a pic and we can tell you what might be wrong. There are some girls you fuck and chuck and others you settle down with. Although personality plays a large role so do looks. Without knowing what you look like we're just shooting in the dark trying to figure out what is wrong with you.
>>
>>18282081
Fuck you im not putting my pic on here. You're lucky i gave you a description about myself go with that
>>
>>18282087
Lmfao
>I think I'm pretty (opinion)
>I'm really funny (opinion)
>great taste in music (opinion)
>nice body (opinion)

Yea, I should be thankful you provided such concrete evidence that helps me assess and help your situation. Don't act like I should be indebted. Thats actually one reason as to why you can't hold down a guy. You're entitled and overvalue yourself.
>>
Honest reply here I'll help you if you help me you mayb be able to give me some good advice, I posted another thread on here it's a couple above this with a pic of a sunset. So here it goes, you may be going after the wrong guys and how you act, what you do, and how you present yourself may have a huge part of it. Give me some examples and I can probably tell you if it's something you're doing or if you're just going after morons.
>>
>>18282087

>you're lucky I even described myself
>I'm pretty
>im funny
>im everything anybody could ever want

Stop jerking yourself. You aren't all you're cracked up to be. I'd rather have a homely but sweet girlfriend than someone like you.

(And I do)
>>
>>18282097
Well all those qualities came from their mouth aswell so im confused as to why they never take it to the next level
>>
>>18282110
That doesn't necessarily mean you're the type of girl they want, it may sound crazy but guys are into a lot more than looks, comedy, and taste in music.
>>
>>18282073
Maybe you fuck them too quick and don't make them work for it.
>>
>>18282103
I am homely and sweet you guys are a bunch of assholes wanting to judge girls and call them ugly if you think they are fuck 4chan guys like you. I bet you like girls that are slaves. Atleast there's some decent guys here
>>
>>18282112
What else would they be into
>>
File: 1431581871479.gif (293KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1431581871479.gif
293KB, 320x240px
>>18282087
>You're lucky i gave you a description about myself
>trying to figure out why guys arent interested

Truly a mystery of the ages
>>
>>18282113
There was only one that i fucked too quickly but even if i didnt quickly they'd eventually get what they want. And im sure thats not what they're all after
>>
>>18282115
How you carry yourself, what things you do, where you're headed in life, where you're currently at, and how you treat them.
>>
>>18282114

You sound quick to anger and extremely judgemental. Maybe that's related to your problem
>>
>>18282117
Lol well what else would i say i dont want you guys judging me because you guys arent the ones im curious about. Im curious about the ones that find me attractive, call me funny and still dont want to date me or stop wanting to
>>
>>18282119
Personally speaking I have only ever actually fallen for girls that don't really put out. Ones that make me work for it and build on a personal level rather than a sexual.
>>
>>18282121
Noo especially not if i like them. Im really nice to them because i know guys dont want a mean girl
>>
>>18282114
I sincerely hope this is bait
>acts stuck up and entitled
>gets called out on it
>HURR U GUYS ARE ALL ASSHOLES
Although I expect such behavior from women, it's always a bit of a disappointment when it happens so frequently. Looks for a guy play a monumental role in deciding whether you keep seeing a girl. Guys put up with a lot more bullshit if the girl is attractive. Judging from the way you present yourself, it seems guys decide that you aren't worth the trouble based on how you look. You can lash out at guys on this thread but it becomes more clear just why you're single. The most we can do is tell you what you can work on physically.

It is honestly impossible to tell you what is actually wrong with your personality. Although some parts shine through in your text, its not the same as interacting and talking with you in person. Certain attitudes and traits come across only in person which they may pick up on but we can't.
>>
>>18282124
Damn that was probably why. I pray that wasnt why. I'd take it back if that was why, i really like him. Oh well
>>
>>18282123
>Lol well what else would i say
How about something to the effect of
>I'm not comfortable posting pictures on 4chan
Kind of a reasonable statement ain't it?

Instead you tried to claim we're lucky we're lucky to have your presence while you bitch about boy problems. Already I have a solid hunch of where your problems stem from.
>>
>>18282130
Sorry for being mean. You made a good point i guess. The thing is there isnt "trouble". I dont do anything wrong. We text, hang out if it goes that far then bam either they keep texting or whatever or stop
>>
>>18282127
If you act all sweet towards them but like a cunt towards other men, you're a cunt and they're not gonna stay with you
>>
>>18282131
Start to focus on them who they are go on dates learn about each other connect on an emotional level, don't be the girl guys want or crave be the one they fall for.
>>
>>18282132
Like i said it was because of that one comment. I wouldnt judge someone based on one comment. Im not like that generally especially if im into them. If i like them im a nice girl and they make me happy
>>
>>18282127

I don't mind mean girls if they're into me, I find that hot.

But honestly it sounds like you're being very generalistic towards your approach, you talk about what guys are supposed to like and qualities you have that should make you generally desirable, but the truth is that there's an individual component to it and maybe you haven't met guys that your kind of personality or looks appeal to

You should probably go more in depth on your experience, how many relationships did you have and how long they were, and if you got feedback from any of your exes about what was wrong specifically

You won't get much of a serious answer otherwise
>>
>>18282135
Im not a cunt towards other men. Im not towards other women either it came across that on this thread i just got a little triggered lmao idk why.
>>
>>18282134
The girl I fell for got me to fall not because she was just beautiful and funny but because we got close. We went out and spent time together. Maybe not all guys, I can only speak for myself, but some of us like romance. If that's what you want you should start to go that route and find guys who will too.
>>
>>18282134
OP this conversation will be largely unproductive without a picture. Blur out the eyes if you want but thats honestly about 60% of it. There is obviously something wrong with you if this is a pattern. Stop pretending that this is some freak occurrence in your life brought on for no reason. We are telling you what we see and you are only coming up with excuses rather than self analysis
>>
>>18282138
I've been in a few, one was long (few years). But i never get to go that far with some guys. I guess im just being friendzoned. I try to give a positive vibe and stuff. They say im fun to hang out with do you guys think since im really funny that that sticks me in the friendzone. Im not fat but its like being the funny fat friend sorta
>>
>>18282146
Im not posting a pic i dont feel comfortable doing that on a site like this. But im just asking based on their feedback why that's happened. Why from their opinion on calling me pretty and funny they do that. Im guessing thats not enough
>>
>>18282073
If being funny and having a taste in music - which may well be a conceited ("great"?) taste - are your primary attractive attributes, you may well be missing some of the adult suite, forward planning and suchlike.
>>
>>18282073
You're a cunt.
No one likes you because you are a cunt.

Mystery solved.
>>
File: smug is a dominant gene.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug is a dominant gene.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>18282073
>I'm pretty (in my opinion)
>(in my opinion)
/thread
>>
>>18282158
That's why? Thanks
>>
>>18282156
Im into metal so i try to go for guys like that. Maybe theyre the wrong kind to go after. I know each is different but
>>
>>18282162
Well i am in my opinion but those were words coming from their mouths aswell
>>
>>18282149

This sounds suspisciously like you're not considered as attractive as you make it sound. That might not be the answer but the symptoms match.

How old are you exactly, and what age are the guys you go for
>>
>>18282163
How old are you?

This will help explain your slightly delusional view of how great you supposedly are
>>
>>18282153
Well then I can't really help you. In all seriousness it seems like you think you're more attractive than you are. Your personality could use some work (read the criticisms above for insight as to where you turn people off). I don't mean to be a dick but you wanted advice so I'll give it. You also seem like every girl who thinks the world owes her something just because she was born with a vagina. Stop acting like there is nothing wrong with you. Stop thinking you are a gift to this website and this world and really take a look at yourself, OP.
>>
>>18282169
Im 18, they're around that age
>>
>>18282163
Yup. You are evidently mediocre and act like you are a God gift to humanity.
No men stays around because you are not good enough and you act like you are entitled to their attention, affection or love.

Be more humble, be kind, stop thinking you're super amazing.
>>
>>18282171
I dont act like that i've never thought like that i dont think the world owes me anything and i dont have a holier than thou attitude
>>
>>18282175
Like i fucking said i dont act like that ever and especially around them. Why would i act like that around a guy i like? Because I dont
>>
>>18282175
You just seem like the guy who would shoot any girl down the chance he gets
>>
>>18282174
>18
>metal chick

Without a pic I'm just assuming your a chubby dyed hair metalhead who spouts Le ebin memes all day and watches rick and morty and them claims to be "different from the other girls"

I.e. An insufferable cunt
>>
>>18282177
What the fuck is the point of asking for advice if you have a rebuttal every time someone gives any? This is honestly fucking ridiculous. Everyone on this thread is saying the exact same thing and you keep trying to justify yourself and brush it off. If everyone got a similar vibe from what you said chances are you should pay attention to it. I know people say it in rather rude terms but there is some truth to what they are saying.
>>
>>18282174

That's young, maybe a lot of them don't seriously consider you're flirting with them ?
How agressive are you in your flirting ? Did you try grabbing them by the dick ? I'm not jocking about this, sometimes that's really what it takes to get things going.

Also did one guy you were chasing suddendly get a girlfriend out of the blue while you thought you guys were flirting ? Did that happen zero times, once, or is it a common occurance ?
>>
>>18282184
Lol way to stereotype. My hair is natural color, im not fat, no tattoos or piercings. And no my favorite color is not black. Not all girls that like metal look like that jeez
>>
>>18282188
Well my way of flirting is telling jokes and being funny. That comes naturally but thats how i flirt lol
>>
>>18282183
I am a woman and really just being objective here.

>>18282179
Yet if no one likes you there must be something wrong with them, and nothing wrong with you?
You're really insufferable.
>>
>>18282188
And it happened once
>>
>>18282185
Because a lot of you just assume a girl is a cunt if a guy doesnt like her
>>
>>18282192
Im not saying no one likes me some do but some of the ones i like ^^that stuff happens
>>
>>18282191

Well, I don't think that's enough for guys that aren't actively chasing you to understand you're being flirty. I've had girls do that to me and two years later I realized that's what they were trying to do.

If you're into a guy try asking him on a date, make it clear you're interested.
>>
>>18282196
Ok OP, there you go again deflecting any advice. You know I thought I would need a pic to really understand why but I know why now. I haven't even met you and I don't even want to talk to you anymore. You display the worst traits that are so prominent in females without any of the upside.

>>18282192
stated it perfectly so nothing more really needs to be said. I would advise you to change but you won't listen to anything and have a comeback for everything.
>>
>>18282198
How do i flirt without acting whoreish or them thinking i want sex first
>>
Oh my god people it's bait ffs.
>>
>>18282190
Oh really?

Lemme take you for a Wendy's then lass
>>
>>18282199
Then stop replying. Seriously go on another thread if you dont want to interact with me
>>
>>18282197
Easy, you're overestimating yourself. You are most likely average looking and someone who is probably only stereotypically attractive, so once the facade fades everyone else moves on but you. As the other people have said, don't put yourself on a pedestal and try to be more humble.
>>
>>18282202
What does that mean before i agree lmao
>>
>>18282201
Is it though? The type of people that come on here make it seem like anything is possible on this thread.
>>
>>18282073
No one here knows you or knows the guys you are interested in.

People here can make guesses, and one or more of those guesses might be accurate, but this isn't really going to be helpful to you.

Do you not have actual close friends who know you well that you can ask this question of? If you do, why not pay attention to what they say? If you don't, doesn't that suggest something to you about your personality and your ability to make connections with others?

As a guess, it's probably a combination of people not liking something about your personality when they get to know you beyond the superficial presentation, and you being interested in guys who either aren't into you or aren't interested in anything serious.

Thinking you're "funny" isn't necessarily a good thing. It depends on what sort of sense of humor you have. A lot of self-described funny people are basically assholes that use "it's a joke" as a cover for being shitty to other people.

>>18282081
This sort of stuff -- that appearances is mostly what makes all guys decide whether or not they're interested in trying to maintain a long term relationship -- is nonsense.
>>
>>18282207
He wants to take you somewhere to eat and learn to know you
Like I would if I was single and if everything you said so far is true
>>
>>18282073
>Im into metal

Oh man.
>>
>>18282210
Yeah maybe he likes a different kind of personality in a girl. We got along great but i guess as friends only. Im thinking i should cut back on my jokes next time but it just comes naturally so it'll be a little hard
>>
>>18282200

Be physically close to them, touch them, tickle them, that sort of thing. Go for physical contact and intimacy. Going for a kiss is innocent enough.
>>
>>18282211
Aww really? And it's all true but im suprised you said that since the majority here thinks im a "cunt" haha :/
>>
>>18282207
A meal

What this guy said
>>18282211
>>
>>18282213
Hey metal is good okay dont judge >.<
>>
>>18282217
Whereabouts do you live? I'll take you to dinner and prove to these assholes what a great girl you are
>>
>>18282221
Like what metal?

Babymetal?
>>
>>18282224
REEEE FUCK OFF CHAD I ASKED FIRST

seriously though I live in london so if she isn't around go for it senpai
>>
>>18282228
You snooze you lose beta cuck
>>
>>18282217
I actually literally called you a cunt in this very thread
But first impressions can be wrong.
>>
>>18282208
Either way so many people came to give OP "advice" like "stop being a dumb whore" instead of letting them fall victim to social Darwinism because she absolutely NEEDS the attention. Fucking thirsty idiots.
>>
>>18282225
I dont think i've listened to that is that some kind of genre haha. Death, thrash, grindcore, and british heavy
>>
>>18282230
I said go for it you autistic cunt, show some appreciation

You know what you would fuck up anyway as you've proven to lack any morals or manners whatsoever
>>
>>18282224
Timestamped pic or you're a 35 y.o. creeper.
>>
>>18282224
>>18282228
>>18282231
The losers that inhabit this thread always surprises me lol
>>
>>18282224
You said "If i were single" so lets stop this right now lmao
>>
>>18282237
>British heavy

L
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>18282243
He's not me
>>
>>18282231
You called me a cunt, okay what other comment did you make because Idk who you are... just random numbers lol
>>
>>18282238
whoa calm down nice guy, I'll leave the sloppy seconds for you after I'm done with the wench, you can show off your morals as you rim her cumdumpster ass
>>
>>18282245
Im actually from the USA sorry >.<
>>
>>18282087
>You're lucky i gave you a description

Pretty is not a description.

Have you thought maybe the problem is you're stupid?
>>
>>18282248
I'm
>>18282247
>>18282231
>>18282211
>>18282135

Welcome to 4chan, you'll get used to the anonymity
>>
>>18282252
Im no wench!! You all post pics and i'll choose. Feels great to be on the other end of saying that XD
>>
>>18282240
>implying Im really serious about meeting up with someone 3000 miles away

Don't (you) me ever again nigger
>>
>>18282073
i imagine your a 5/10. good enough. let me play with your butthole
>>
File: 1424535893082.png (58KB, 352x349px) Image search: [Google]
1424535893082.png
58KB, 352x349px
>>18282256
im on it mlady
>>
>>18282255
That was all you? Damn you hurt me haha
>>
>>18282252
Your fantasy is getting out of control mate stop
>>
>>18282263
That is not you
>>
>>18282262
I would say a 7 or 8. There are def pretty girls that browse 4chan :)
>>
>>18282270
Then again im probably being "delusional" and should agree om being a 5. Anyone else tired of these picture verifications? There goes my jokes lol im still hurt by the name calling btw :')
>>
>>18282266
the only one doing the mating will be me, you'll be in your timeout corner stroking your cuck baby dick as you watch me inseminate the love of your life, you will be glad to harbor the child for the rest of the life both with your money and your time while i fuck your sweet memory into a submissive vegetable state. I know you will enjoy it because you feel more euphoric the more of a pathetic existence you are
>>
>>18282270
>There are def pretty girls that browse 4chan :)
And pretty girls(male) too
>>
>>18282270
haha, yeah, and i have a foot long penis. now can i play with your butthole or not?
>>
>>18282273
>im still hurt by the name calling btw :')
You need a thicker skin if you want to post on 4chan
I've lost count of the number of times I was called names or asked to kill myself
>>
>>18282279
Uhh i feel like you'd force fully violate it so it's a no from me
>>
>>18282282
Yeah i've posted on here before but wasnt called names. Im on here a lot so i see it but something about being called a cunt, damn
>>
>>18282285
chalk up yet another reason you can't hold a guy. prude.
>>
>>18282290
I guess my answer should've been "Oh yes do whatever you want to me 4chan master"
>>
Im gonna guess shit personality, no female friends, drink to much, "is one of the boys".
>>
File: SCR215125111-2017-05-03.jpg (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SCR215125111-2017-05-03.jpg
13KB, 640x480px
>>18282256
Can I chime in? Rate me plox ^-^
>>
>>18282294
>I have female friends
>I have a good personality
>I cant drink yet
>my favorite color is pink and I like girly things so not "one of the guys"
>>
Why is it so hard for you idiots to play fair game?

All you're supposed to say is, "you're not entitled to a boyfriend or sex" and leave the thread.

Doesn't matter if it makes sense; doesn't even matter if it's on topic.
>>
>>18282296
That's not you lol but if it is you have a wedding ring baka
>>
>>18282293
that would have been the more titillating one, sure.

wanna try again?
>>
File: SCR215151561514512-2017-05-04.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SCR215151561514512-2017-05-04.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>18282305
i know, i have a gf who I am engaged to I was just wondring if u wud ever see me as a potential bf omg i wasnt tryin to cheat xd
>>
>>18282300
>>my favorite color is pink and I like girly things so not "one of the guys"
That's not what it means.
Well, it does mean that but you can still be "one of the guys" while having mostly different tastes
Also
>I like pink and girly things
>I like Metal
?
>>
>>18282309
No i would want a guy all too my self that would make me so sad cheating with someone else
>>
>>18282312
I know it's weird but it's true. I just like metal i cant help it. I still have band tees but must of my stuff are girly
>>
File: IMG_2316.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2316.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>18282296
THIS IS NOW A POST YFW YOUR NOT ANTHONY BURCH THREAD
>>
>>18282115
What you want out of life
>>
File: me.jpg (50KB, 903x600px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
50KB, 903x600px
>>18282314
i cud be urs if u want me to i mean this relationship isnt really working out for me and i want to break new ground u kno so i wud break up potentially but i have to know u first u kno sowho knows
>>
>>18282301
They are talking to a fucking man, lol
>>
>>18282321
We never got that far. Like it was fun texting and stuff and a couple times we saw each other but we never got to sit/lay down and talk about that stuff. He texted me a lot but never asked so i assumed he didnt really care or it wasnt important to him
>>
>>18282324
Im not a man. Girls go on here too. And i dont talk like a guy and i dont think a guy could talk like me
>>
>>18282317
How the fuck are you still single? Just hang around metalheads, you're bound to find a bf (as long as your standards aren't too high)
>>
>>18282325
You don't sound like a serious person
Also metal isn't good taste, just metalfags are usually desperate
>>
>>18282331
That's what im saying. Im going to a few metal shows this summer but that doesnt seem like the best environment to meet any they'll be too caught up in the music
>>
>>18282339
Shows or festivals?
If it's only a concert, it's gonna be hard
But in festivals, the time after the concert (on the camping) is a pretty good moment to meet people or create bonds
>>
File: 1444768576082.jpg (93KB, 607x428px) Image search: [Google]
1444768576082.jpg
93KB, 607x428px
>>18282328
>Girls go on here too

Yeah, I know, but *you're* a man.
>>
>>18282345
Concerts. I live in a city so there's not much room for festivals, well they never have any (metal) festivals here. I love my friends (few i have lol) but they dont like metal so i'd be going by myself a little nerve wrecking
>>
>>18282352
A substantial amount of people find a partner through their friends (a friend of a friend)
Maybe you should try to make more metalheads friends?

Don't forget that you're young, you'll be quite different in 4 years, maybe you should just be patient
>>
>>18282358
Thanks
>>
>>18282349
Hahaha I have a friend who talks just like that online. Perfect picture
>>
You're probably settling for less.
Yes and yes.
Humility, empathy, self-awareness.
>>
>>18282073

If everything you wrote is true then there is a massive glaring flaw about you that you fail to see, I would be genuinely concerned and try to figure out what that is asap. Maybe next time politely ask the guy about it.
>>
>>18282419
The flaw is she's 18 and stupid. Nothing more, nothing seasoning won't remedy.

Sage.
>>
Tell him

>dude i like you i want to be with you, you are cool and nice lets rock this world and teach people about the true love lml yeaaah

Then post reaction.
>>
>>18282114
Lol this is the reason why you don't have long term relationships. From your comments, you sound obnoxious as fuck tbqh. Looks are worth jack shit if you have shitty personality. Think about it, really do.
>>
>>18282087
Either bait or you are seriously deluded about this board
>>
>>18282153
>Im not posting a pic i dont feel comfortable doing that on a site like this.
Then post a pic of yourself with a group of people. I'm really curious.
>>
You probably have too much of a sense of freedom and ambition. What guys really want is a subservient child-like woman who worships the ground they walk on and keeps the house clean.
>>
>>18282616

#notallmen
>>
>>18282616
Nah I just want someone that's committed and can play vidya with.
>>
>>18282073
Your self esteme has crossed into pride and even if your description is 100% accurate then good guys who are good looking and want a relationship will avoid you. Men are mostly more than willing to wait for years to find the right girl for them. Honestly try being more humble. I can tell from post your the type of girl that thinks spending time with someone is equal to giveing them a gift you need to be honest with guys and more inportant be honest with yourself no one on the planet is sooo important that their time is actually valuable.
>>
>>18282616
>OP posts four fluff characteristics as main attraction points
>some tard reads "ambition" as a potential characteristic into that

Grind yo' axe someplace else.
>>
>>18282073

Going after the wrong guys? It's more or less impossible for me to know what the issue is, I don't know you. What usually happens when you're with guys, they leave?
>>
>>18282073
>What's their problem

You're entitled.
Maybe try to be an active part in building a relationship instead of expecting everything to come to you and you might not be alone anymore.
>>
>>18282073
OP, are you lying about your age ? Not that I'd be able to verify your answer but, when I was an 11 yo goth (my parents were pretty lenient with stuff like this), always tried to pull this shit off on message boards. I pretty much did almost exactly what you did on this thread.
>>
Bitch you sound way too into yourself. Here's a hint people don't like people who suck their own cock and go on about how amazing they are and how lucky others are to know them.
>>
>>18282073
I'm going to drop some really big advice here so pay attention. BTW, I'm the so called "decent guy" you referred to.

The #1 turn off for guys is being bitchy. I cannot emphasize how annoying and unattractive this is. As a man who works 50 hours a week the last thing I want is a woman who screeches in my ear. When men get angry, other men pay attention and react. But when women get angry all men want to do is shove knives in their ears. Its true.

The love of my life is beautiful, very funny, and intelligent. But the quality I love most about her is that she is so genuinly understanding and nurturing. That is the kind of woman that makes a mans life worth while.
>>
>>18282073
I hate this myth/meme that women just have to be pretty and the guy will stick around.

If the guy doesn't find you pretty, he won't be interested at all most likely, that's true. But if you're just pretty and funny, it's not that exciting or interesting when you go deeper. Many women are pretty. I mean, there's so many good looking girls I see in my day to day that it's not even funny. While they may make me physically aroused, I don't trust that most of them would be good relationship partners for me, because most women I meet just want guys to put in all this effort while they just sit and look pretty.

LOL. In your opinion, anyways.
>>
File: feynmanart-4.jpg (167KB, 616x800px) Image search: [Google]
feynmanart-4.jpg
167KB, 616x800px
>>18282967
This is important for women so here's a picture.

Stats say posts with a picture get read 2% more.
>>
>>18282642
>I can tell from post your the type of girl that thinks spending time with someone is equal to giveing them a gift

This so fucking much. I cannot tell you how many times I meet women who think they are God's gift to men, and anyone who has them is a lucky son of a bitch. I remember a girl telling me a while back during a date that she's "very picky about who she spends time with" and has "very high standards". That all but killed the mood until she got drunk and blabbed about her ex. Then the mood was done for good. I'm all for having standards but women who think they're all that and any guy who's with them should fell blessed are a fucking chore to be around because they are usually the most likely to take all of their relationships for granted.
>>
>>18282073
You might have an attitude problem
>>
File: 1493091417296.jpg (30KB, 552x479px) Image search: [Google]
1493091417296.jpg
30KB, 552x479px
>>18282983
I like "psycho" drawings.
>>
jesus christ that ass
i need to get laid desu
>>
>>18282087
Kek, yeah you sound amazing haha
>>
>>18282114
Holy shit it's like /r9k/ grill edition
>>
>>18282087
Great taste in music? What country music? Country fucking sucks, ergo your taste in music sucks, if this is the case. Besides how does that describe anyone. And the fact you won't post a picture or give serious physical description is really saying a lot.
Why did you come to 4chan if you're gonna pull this type of shit?
>>
>>18282153
OP, are you black? I'm mixed Asian, and women obviously subconsciously assume all the negative stereotypes associated with Asian men. This has made my dating life next to nonexistent. I know black women have a similar problem, so are you black?
>>
>>18282123
You are ridiculous. There are trolls in here (duh, it's 4chan), but there are people genuinely trying to help in here as well that will give straightforward, honest opinion. But you are unwilling to help us help you by putting yourself out within thread, and ignoring trolls. Well good luck on getting nowhere here.
>>
>>18282073
If you're still here, OP, what are your goals? What do you do?
>>
Im yhe poster. Thanks for the comments and feedbacks. I honestly try to be nice and no i like giving gifts. I want to be in the health field like a pediatrition. And i am 18
>>
Pff, I don't give a fuck about pretty and funny.
For me, you have to be interesting, it must be easy to talk to you and I should feel good and relaxed around you.
This is what matters.
So maybe you are this bitch who will stare at her phone when talking to another person, and then I don't care how good you look or how funny you are.
>>
>>18283328
What can i do/say to be interesting. I like saying things that happened in my day that i thought was funny, is that not good enough?
>>
wtf is this thread
>>
>>18282087
Found the problem
>>
>>18282073
I don't know girl, u could ride the guy upside down all night every night, cook and clean for him and everything.. If he doesn't wanna be kept then he doesn't want to. Sometimes you just have to let go and move on.
>>
>>18282073
>you should meet my gf, she's really funny
Said no guy ever. Girls that think they're funny are usually the worst. You sound like a bore desu.
>>
>>18283362
I am but okay
>>
>All these subjective opinions given to me by people who didn't stay
>All this objective data of guys who left

IT MUST BE MEN WHO ARE THE PROBLEM.

Seriously just look at the numbers and apply occam's razor.
>>
I genuinely believe in equality with all genders/races/religions and all that shit but lets be real here, women just are not funny.

also OP, you sound like a guy on /r9k/ who's complaining about why he can't get laid. Doesn't that sound desperate? Isn't that unattractive?

Same thing goes for girls who are desperate for a relationship.
>>
>>18282073
read post.
go to do a casual reply.
164 replies omitted.

Lel.

maybe guys don't genuinely like you because you're a hoe bag attention whore and only want you around for a fuck.
>>
>>18282087
that reply tells me why no one wants you lmao. if its not a troll thread, it explains why NO ONE wants you and NO ONE WILL untill you change.
>>
File: 1473171129222.jpg (139KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473171129222.jpg
139KB, 900x700px
>>18282073
I can't believe all of you robots fell for some shitty ass bait. And so did I.

If OP is serious, then she should post a picture and blur out her eyes at least. You know the ITT: ask the opposite genders thread? One of the biggest rules there is this:

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me, please
>We're not in their head, we don't know.

We can't give you SHIT of an opinion if we aren't given anything to work with.
>>
This thread is the reason I'm gay
Tbqh OP, a lot of your answers just come out as bitchy or passive-aggressive. Just accept the criticism, and don't get mad if people get things wrong because you don't give them enough information. For all we know you're just a NEET that parrots "not liek the otter girls xd" on her every sentence. Or you could be a genuinely good person who's bitter because of your loneliness. Eitherway you need a better attitude.
>>
>>18282087
Problem found lol.

You're nowhere as clever as you think and you seem very arrogant.
>>
>>18282073
it's likely you give it up too easily. A girl whose taking the salami within the first 3 dates is a pump and dump. Also you could be not giving it up appropriately, no guy wants to go 10+ dates without getting something beyond kissing or petting
>>
File: NArL0KH.png (458KB, 1338x275px) Image search: [Google]
NArL0KH.png
458KB, 1338x275px
>>18282073
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>18282087
Mystery solved
>>
>>18282087
>Fuck you

Ha, problem solved. You sound like a cunt, guys don't like cunts except the ones they put their dicks in.
>>
>>18282322
Looks: 7/10
Personality: -20/10

Fuck off, cheater
>>
>>18282174
you're fucking 18 years old, calm down.

go cultivate yourself a bit. get an education, get some hobbies and interests, work out. you like music? Learn how to make it. go perform.

you have to make the guys think that he's lucky to even know you, let alone have you, and clearly you aren't there yet. you clearly still think that men are supposed to complete you, when you're supposed to be a complete person yourself. so go fucking become one.
>>
>>18282087
yeah you will never get a bf
>>
>>18282073
youre probably deceiving yourself and dont have any of those qualities.
>>
File: 1d0.png (98KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
1d0.png
98KB, 200x298px
I imagine a world where /adv/ didn't respond to bait. It's a nice world.
>>
It's easy to get a guy at first, but if you want a guy to STAY just ask yourself this simple question: Would I make a good mother?
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.