[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Long story short
I'm 19 and my wife is 27 and we used to have regular sex, often multiple times a day

In the month of April we had sex 3 times

It feels like shes never in the mood, i always have to initiate, long foreplay and when it finally gets to it its always in the bed, missionary and honestly its getting boring

We used to do stuff all over the house and now she wont even give me a handjob

How do i get a decent sex life again?
>>
>>18282064
3 times in one month is better than it is for some people, but I get what you're saying. How do you feel about seeing someone on the side, not for a relationship, but just for sex?
>>
>>18282067
I wouldn't really consider that to be honest
>>
>>18282068
Then you've got to talk with her about it. It's not reasonable to expect for things to change if you're not upfront with her about what you would like to be different.
>>
>>18282072
She knows I want to have more sex

I havent said it outright but she knows through me trying to have sex with her that i would like to

And i honestly wouldnt know what to say...
"Have more sex with me"?
>>
>>18282076
"She Knows"

"I haven't said it". People aren't mindreaders, common misconception.

Fucking hell, just tell her straight out what you want. Don't think about it, just start complaining that you aren't getting enough sex, so what can both of you do to get more.
>>
>>18282076
Tell her how you feel and ask how she feels about it. Understanding how each other thinks and feels about it is a good start.
>>
>>18282095
>>18282092
All right ill try this
Thanks man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.