[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to release anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Fuck counseling
Fuck anti-depressants
Fuck recreational drugs
Fuck meditation
Fuck joining a club
All of these generic answers people send me literally make me angry.
I don't have a release, so I post on here for help. I was smoking weed
to cope with depression and bitterness, but now that I'm home for the
break I've restrained myself. It sucks, I cry everyday, I just told my
older sister to shut up when she was interrupting me, so my weed
dependence is definitely causing irritability. What I need is a girlfriend, this ex of two years ago just lingers, and destroys me.
I am deadset, that this is the one thing I need in my life to be happy.
I know this, because whenever I start talking to a girl on OKcupid, or
Tinder, I instantly stop smoking weed all the time, and have an actual
motive to exercise, not be a miserable piece of shit. But dating sites
suck, I don't know if it's my personality, but they always leave.

TLDR I just feel so helplessly fucked, stagnant, lost in school 4 years and I've
lost my mojo, so I can't get a girlfriend like I want anymore.
>>
>>18282060
>>18282060
>I don't know how to release
>What I need is a girlfriend
So which is it?
>>
Have you actually even fucking tried counseling and anti-depressants? I feel like you haven't. And no shit recreational drugs just make things worse, anyone will tell you that.
>>
>>18282219
Counseling and SSRIs don't work for everyone, anon. All a counselor does is repeat shit back to you, they really only help incredibly stupid people. And some people are depressed because of endorphin deficiency which there is no treatment for.
>>
>I'm a lil' bitch who can't live without pussy

Wew. Fix yourself, son. Weed addiction isn't real, you're just obsessing over shit. You have no real problems. Crying as a man as well? Only acceptable with a good reason behind it. Harden the fuck up or kys.
>>
>>18282181
Both
>>18282219
You're a fucking idiot
>>18282297
Underage and/or stupid, please leave
>>
>>18282229
That's what it felt like, my counselor would just agree with me. She had this CPS-like outlook on my dad, even though my goal was to overcome my borderline ex.
>>
>>18282307
>Somebody isn't coddling me!
>LEAVE

You have the mental fortitude of a literal child.
>>
File: Butt+hurt+form_135a49_5751639.jpg (57KB, 720x855px) Image search: [Google]
Butt+hurt+form_135a49_5751639.jpg
57KB, 720x855px
>>18282334
Go cry to your stuffed animals retard.
>>
>>18282327
There really aren't any ways in which someone else can wave a magic wand and make these feelings go away. And a soured/unfulfilling relationship might make you feel worse in the end, if not for a chance at a brief love "high"

Don't focus on getting a gf before you are comfortable in your own skin. You'll only attract people with the same kinds of issues.
>>
>>18282361
I've been trying to get comfortable in my skin for two years. What the fuck does that even mean "find myself"?
>>
>>18282334
You have the mental fortitude of an ignorant non-extrospective 14 year old that has no business contributing to a life advice board. Please leave.
>>
>>18282364
I'll let you in on a little secret: it's a meme, plenty of people who never "find" themselves are in relationships, most of them fail because the relationship causes them to never become self-actualized.

You still can't reek of insecurity if you want people to have a good first impression of you, so just focus on what you CAN control.
>>
>>18282307
I get it. It's clear you didn't let your therapist help you because you have self sabotaging tendencies. They could have explained this to you if you hadn't entirely ignored everything they tried to help you with.
Keep chasing a gf who will make everything better, and the relationship will just fail because you're broken. You need therapy. You can't not have it when you're depressed, things only fall apart, and you wonder why, and the answer is you. But you assume it's everything else. You're the damn problem but you won't fix yourself. And I'm not giving you any damn sympathy until you do.
>>
File: deniro.jpg (5KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
deniro.jpg
5KB, 200x236px
>>18282386
>You need therapy RIGHT NOW you piece of shit goy
>>
>>18282379
My depression stems from having one single relationship my whole life, a really bad one. I don't see how I can move on, without moving on to someone else. The only thing that's in my control are exam grades, and buying weed to mask this.
>>
>>18282388
>memeing an opinion the internet taught you to have because it lets you hide from the real world
>>
>>18282060
Have you actually tried meditation or joining a club? If you have, carry on, but if you haven't, you should try.
>>
>>18282386
>Therapy didn't help
>That's because you ignored your therapist.
I think I found the dumbest person 4chan, keep your sympathy.
>>
>>18282393
I don't think weed is an issue but if it's causing you extra stress as far as money and studying goes, and the pros don't outweigh the cons, then don't bother with it.

Joining a club or playing games will expose you to more like-minded people, it's not such a bad idea, for lack of any better ideas. Of course you aren't guaranteed to meet someone, but you have no chance if you just sit at home dwelling on the past.
>>
>>18282396
No, therapy doesn't work for everyone, why do you think so many shrinks commit suicide?
>>
>>18282401
Meditation is the only of those methods that somewhat helped, clubs are a different topic because schools out.
>>
>>18282408
Doesn't have to be a school club. It's better if it's not, actually, because you aren't being supervised like a child or subject to the social pressures that usually come with going to college.
>>
>>18282413
I can't imagine any other club that exists during summer other than a bridge or billiards club for old people. Even the word club makes me cringe.
>>
>>18282424
>Even the word club makes me cringe.

Yeah, I feel you, I don't like organized social gatherings much either. But I've kind of accepted that I'm not interested in meeting new people, I don't want to give you advice based on that because your situation isn't the same. There's always online gaming?
>>
>>18282437
My PC sucks, at that rate I would just join a programming subreddit where I could have some actual identity, and I wouldn't have to reexplain my interests to everyone.
>>
File: 1490826851821.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1490826851821.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
>>18282744
>subreddit
>>
>>18282060

you're not ready for a girlfriend bro, you're only gonna to complicate things with all your problems and end up more miserable. What you really need to do is focus on yourself and learn to appreciate yourself, then you can bring that into the relationship. Seems like you got a lot going on. whoever you trust the most try to talk to them about what you're going.

point is you're looking for a girl as another distraction from your real problems. I know it sucks bro, but focus on loving yourself, and being honest with yourself, and then the bitches will come.

pretty much this
>>18282386

except fuck therapist they're only paid to care about you. you should find someone that you actually know and trust to talk to. Really though, keep trying with meditation, keep trying to sit and be still with yourself. Its the kind of thing that is gradual and takes a lot of practice but if you really want to change i guarantee you will.
>>
File: confessionandjesus-a.jpg (74KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
confessionandjesus-a.jpg
74KB, 800x468px
>>18282060

You didn't try getting absolved so far, did you?

From your anger.
Your violence against your self.
Your thoughts about your ex.
Your past.

Gone.

Give it a try.
At least once.

Confession frees.
It truly does.

Trust me.
>>
>>18282060
You are using weed and women to distract you from your problems. Not sure why you insist on rebounding to a new girlfriend. Women just drain your wallet and your mental energy. All women are whores who would leave you for a richer and more attractive guy, swallow that pill and stop chasing poon like a dog. Besides, you are broken and you are trying to repair what you are via an external source (weed, pussy). Change comes from within. Just fucking jerk off and smoke less weed. Once you calm the fuck down and get into a stable routine you will feel better.
>>
>>18282744

Alright man I got you.
Lets start with the basics.
You want happiness.
People tell you "find yourself and find what makes you happy".
Thats the same stuff youve heard before.

I know what to tell you that will make you happy.
>>
>>18282060
You've just been treating the symptoms of your problems not the root cause. Think deeply about yourself and what is really causing you to suffer then work on it.
>>
>>18283245
I'm agnostic, otherwise I have no idea what you mean by absolve.
>>18283903
My ex is the root, I've realized that long ago. Before her, I've never took SSRI's, smoke weed the way I do, and be this miserable. I don't think I could find communitive closure, she's moved on to so many guys, it's intimidating and disgusting. I'm embarrassed for her to see me this way. I have so much leftover rage, daydreaming about killing her or fucking up one of her many boyfriend's.
>>
>>18282060
>fuck meditation
Well thats your first problem. How is meditation, something that can only do good for you out of the question? You have to practice breathing technique, its the only way to elevate conciousness, raise vibrations, awaken yourself to your true self. You suffer because you cling to things. This image of having a girlfriend that will complete you, is a very self-deluded one. Feeling like you need sometning external to yourself to feel whole is never the answer. Look inward and you will find the answer.
>INB4 it doesnt work for me
It works for everyone, youre either not putting enough concentration on your breath or being impatient. Things take time, and your mind doesnt heal instantly. Stop pushing every word of advice you get away, your just fooling yourself.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.