[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I nightlife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
There's always this word called 'nightlife' thrown around which is supposedly catered for young people like me. But I'm clueless to what it actually entails. Paying big bucks to just wander around and get drunk? Is that really all there is? Why do people nightlife if it's just gonna be a drain on their pocket?
>>
File: 1488196198557.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488196198557.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>18281994

1. alcohol and friends
2. fun and/or dancing
3. sluts wearing slut clothes to show that they're sluts
4. talk to sluts and convince them to bone for xp and reputation

What don't you get about it?
>>
>>18281997
So that's...it?

Either an expensive way to hang out or an opportunity to shag a slut?

If that's all there is I guess nightlife's not for me desu
>>
File: 1478697715387.gif (676KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
1478697715387.gif
676KB, 500x624px
>>18282007
It's not for everyone. It's not like I go every single night, but most weekends at least one night.
I get together with my friends for predrinks, music and fun at often my place. We then talk to other groups and hear where the fun is that night, what bands are playing, any good DJs etc. Then we go to the place we have the most faith in that night, get some drinks and hopefully a table, then dance talk and do whatever you feel like. Lately I've been really good with the ladies on the dance floor. never really thought I'd make it there, but this weekend was crazy.
>>
>>18281994
I think you should do it at least 1 time a week. Just socialize if nothing else.
>>
>>18282065
>>18282065
>you should do it at least 1 time a week
>just socialize
actually setting standards for what you "should" do even if you dont enjoy it... fucking normies
>>
>>18281994
I used to be very much introverted and I hated going to clubs. I still very much prefer being somewhere chill with good friends and having a good conversation. But honestly, I realised that clubs can be fun. You just need to let go and enjoy yourself in the moment. Act without thought and let the night carry you. Our problem is that we have to rationalise everything, and keep ourselves stuck in our thoughts. Sometimes its nice to just turn your brain off and have fun.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.