[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys who make you wait for sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

so ive been dating a cute guy for like half a month
he kissed me on lips on the fist date but not since
we saw each others friends and he calls our hang outs "dates"
he says he wants to take things slow
I dont understand it
is he even attracted to me?
in our first date he said he was very nervous and he tells me that im beautiful and stuff
>>
He's a shy person, you'll have to take the lead OP
>>
>>18281550
well it sucks cuz im shy af
>>
>having sex with someone after only 2 weeks
>>
>>18281554
yah its normal
>>
>>18281554
actually pretty normal. we don't live forever, why wait months.
>>
>>18281557
I'm suspecting this is a troll/RP thread.
>>
>>18281566
Because we live more than a few months?

Maybe the guy isn't ready. Maybe he wants to get to know her better. Maybe he doesn't feel like the risk of STDs or pregnancy are worth it with someone he's only just started dating. Maybe he only has sex within serious relationships/with someone he loves and trusts. Maybe he's waiting for a life partner/marriage.
>>
>guy who does this here
Some people (like me and probably your boy toy) aren't big on PDA. Arm around, hand holding, that's about as far as I like to go when I'm in crowds. That aside, this guy might be hella into you and doesn't wanna ruin it by rushing. If it's that big of a problem then say something to him. Worse case scenario he tells you hes not interested and wants to stay friends
>>
>>18281575
not normal sadly these days - especially in big cities.
>>
>>18281589
Anon, you're talking some big shit. I live in a big city and can confirm that people live more than a few months, and this is considered normal.
>>
>>18281589
I don't know, maybe I'm just lucky, but I managed to find a guy waiting until marriage in Los Angeles of all places.

I think it's very possible the OP guy is waiting for at least one of the reasons listed, and not because he isn't attracted to OP.

>>18281597
Kek
>>
>>18281599
I hope so
I dont have a rush for sex but it was not normal for me and im constatly insecure about being ugly or him not being attracted to me
>>
>>18281600
Don't be. Why not talk to him about it? You'll get to know each other better that way too.
>>
Tell him, he can't read your mind
>>
>>18281605
>>18281606
i told him he said he takes things slow and hes old and hes not a typical guy (hes 30)
>>
>>18281607
Then maybe talk more in detail about it. Don't frame it like you're pressuring him, instead show you want to know about his beliefs and thoughts about sex, what role it plays in a relationship, and the morals surrounding it. And tell him your views and opinions as well. You'll come to understand each other's values and that's important in getting to know someone you're dating.
>>
>>18281610
thank u so much ^_^
>>
After I had my first time a week into a relationship and seeing how the physical bond made me endure her crazy shit I'm going to wait next time. I found out that I am not really fit for just fucking around. It's always very emotional and I instantly feel bonded with the partner, so sex is something I'm valuing much more right now. Don't be a shitty person and force him into it. Maybe there's a lack of chemistry between you and he does not want his dick to constantly tell him that you're the one? I'm not advocating for waiting untill marriage or some bs, but I believe sex after few weeks is a bit fucked up. Common, yes, harmless? no.
>>
It's obvious which posters are adults and which are underaged virgins.
>>
>>18281623
I'm not forcing him at all
i mean if theres a lack of chemistry why even bother
>>
>>18281626
Oh really? Now I'm curious
>>
>>18281632
I mean i dont want him to just like my peronality
I want that crazy dangerous love
not a boring normal relationship without a spark
>>
>>18281635
>I want that crazy dangerous love
Wut. No. Why OP don't do this.

A healthy and successful relationship has plenty of spark and passion but isn't crazy or dangerous.
>>
>>18281635

Now who's the virgin lmao
>>
>>18281589
>>18281599

Why are you guys pretending finding a relationship with no sex is somehow a good thing
>>
>>18281645
I had a relationship in the past which was very healthy but there was no spark and i had to break up
>>
>>18281651
It's not like waiting = no sex ever. It just means exactly that, waiting. I want to wait for my life partner and that's what makes me happy. Plus relationships are about so much more than that. I think waiting and taking things slowly allows you to truly get to know someone as a person beforehand, and seeing if you're really compatible without any distraction from that.
>>
>>18281658

I'd argue the opposite, waiting and taking things slowly usually means people keep their mask on longer and you take longer to actually know them.

And you can't really know wether or not you're "truly compatible" without knowing if you're sexually compatible, that's a pretty big deal. Sex isnt "a distraction", it's an important part of a relationship.
>>
>>18281662
>le mind versus body argument

We'll be here all night, grab some coffee everybody.
>>
>>18281671

You're missing the point pretty hard. I'm not arguing for body over mind, I'm arguing for giving equal importance to both, and not shaming the body into disappearing.

Giving to skinship it's deserved importance doesn't come at the expense of anything else, regardless of what prudes like to pretend.
>>
>>18281662
I agree with you that it's an important part of a relationship, and sexual compatibility is one of the main compatibilities, but you can find out if you're compatible through communication alone. Everything else can be learned together.

As for "keeping a mask on", At least I myself don't do that. I got to know my guy incredibly well while we were still friends even. So I believe many others work the same way.

It's gone swimmingly for me so far, but I understand that it's probably not for everybody. It's just what made me and my partner happy and what worked with our values.
>>
>>18281677
>>18281676
>>18281671
all Im saying is if he liked me he couldnt keep his hands off of me
also i'm a bliever in love at the first sight and he thinks love happens in a long term relationship
>>
>>18281684
>>18281653
OP I'm beginning to think you're just trolling again
>>
>>18281684

>also i'm a bliever in love at the first sight and he thinks love happens in a long term relationship

that's basically male vs female love right there
>>
>>18281688
oh no I'm not
im an international college student so im not yet fitting into UsA culture
>>
>>18281684
If you want really passionate love then you are right, you would have had that by now.

If chemistry is more or even equally important to you as pure compatibility then you should probably break up now.

You won't get what you are looking for in this pairing.
>>
>>18281684
first rule of men is that if hes dating you, its because hes attracted to you

he's trying to show that he can hurdur keep his dick in his pants, not push you into sex, respect your relationship blablabla everything men think women think men should behave like

tell him its fine, you get it, lets fuck
>>
>>18281554
>not having sex after the second date
>>
File: moderncensorship.jpg (98KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
moderncensorship.jpg
98KB, 500x412px
Brickleberry f*cking sucked
>>
>>18281676
Maybe his love, is a slow burning love.. and he doesn't wanna dive right in so to speak.
>>
>>18281575
Somebody with sense.
>>
>>18281547
OP he isnt an easy slut like you. That is all.
>>
>>18281547
He's got his reasons. You'll have to earn his trust before he will open up about them, and even then, you'll probably have to pry a little.

I won't have sex until I'm can support a family. It's to fucking risky and happened to my father. I'm also afraid of STDs, so yeah, I'm fucked, going to be a virgin forever.
>>
>>18281575
THAT.

>>18281589
That doesn't mean it ain't the case with OP's date necessarily. She will only know once she asked.

>>18281547
OP, ask what his views on sexuality are, for how long he wants to wait and why, and respect him.

If it is just shyness: Take the lead.
>>
>>18281671
I prefer tea, thank you.

>>18281684
>also i'm a bliever in love at the first sight and he thinks love happens in a long term relationship
You've been brainwashed by the media. This doesn't give me a good impression of you.

Lust at first sight, not love.
>>
>>18281575
I am exactly like this, had a GF I lost the V card with, have had a few one night stands, am not into the immediate satisfaction and have been looking for someone to connect with for a while.

It is rare though, most of my "bro" friends think I'm fucking weird for acting this way. Shit man, I don't want a kid or an STD while I'm only 21.
>>
op is probably male..
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.