[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

0 matches on Tinder after 2 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1485965962080.jpg (53KB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485965962080.jpg
53KB, 562x562px
Hello, so I am a 20 year old fresher student in a big student filled city in the UK, and I got on tinder cause I'm interested in going on a few dates. I'm down for hook ups, down for more serious stuff. Thing is after swiping right more times than I can count for 2 weeks and not getting any matches, I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Desperately need help/advice. Bio and photos (from last to first, where my profile one is the solo photo of me in a suit) :http://imgur.com/a/XaPxn
>>
>>18281402
hi i'm a fag so i'll be your tinder appraiser today (23/m)

bio:
take out the line about sexual favours
just put comp sci
the way you phrased that section makes you look autistic
change the ryan reynolds shit, it makes you look gay

pic 1 (suit)
this picture sucks for a dating profile, it looks like you have no chill, it's not that flattering, it looks like something you put on an acapella group application BIN IT

pic 2 (lads out drinking?)
it looks like you photobombed people because none of them are with you in the picture, they're just doing their own shit
again it's not flattering

pic 3 (beach?)
Too much squinting, but better.

pic 4 (girls having fun)
this is alright as an extra photo

pic 5 (surgery fun)
this is is alright as an extra photo

so ye, with the suit and profile i'd think you were a sperg and decline you, work on the front parts of your tinder
>>
You look ugly and very boring in that picture

You honestly look like a middle aged dude trying to find love again after your wife left you

Girls are only going to want to hook up with the top 20% of guys, so if you're not exhibiting Chad qualities, you're wasting your time
>>
>>18281419
>You look ugly and very boring in that picture
true
>You honestly look like a middle aged dude trying to find love again after your wife left you
true
>Girls are only going to want to hook up with the top 20% of guys, so if you're not exhibiting Chad qualities, you're wasting your time
beta male bullshit
look like you can have fun, you will get swipes
>>
>>18281402
You look like a stiff, and your profile is way too tryhard. Change your pictures into more happy/chill stuff, maybe try smiling. Throw out your bio, make it short and clever. Remember, brevity is the soul of wit.
>>
are you gay or straight?

If Straight
Simplify your About Alex page. Just some simple one or two liner dude. At most a paragraph that isn't too gay/tryhard. Think of a douchey masculine man, and write like that imagination.

Pic by water has a creeper mustache plus squinting
pic of you holding that girl shows you're sociable and not crazy, but you look too young in that pic bro.
>>
> No I won't fix your computer for sexual favors

This would make me swipe left no matter how hot you looked.
>>
the way is see it, tinder is only for turbo chads mate.

Youre not ugly, but in a sea of chads, you dont stand out.
You have to do it the old school way
>>
I'm kinda average and I've had <10 matches on Tinder in 3 years. My advice? Give up. Tinder is for girls and Chad. Not for dorky compsci students like us. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>18281466
Nah, it's mostly for 7+/10. You have to be attractive.
OP, I'd focus on not being a fat fuck.
You have potential to be maybe 6/10, but here you are like 4/10.
>2 weeks and not getting any matches
Tinder puts women who swiped right first in your queue. If you aren't getting matches day two or three, you are doing it wrong or ugly.

t. Someone who had to delete his Tinder because he had 800+ matches and Tinder was crashing.
>>
You look terrible in all those photos
Do you people not know how to take pics?
>>
>>18281497
Also, I'm not a Chad by any means.
I've fucked seven women in life, can't get it up unless I "trust" the girl, and talk about anime with my matches.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.