[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just turned 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Star wars Pic.png (330KB, 2775x4163px) Image search: [Google]
Star wars Pic.png
330KB, 2775x4163px
Hey, I just turned twenty and life isn't like I'd hope. I masturbate constantly. I really want to stop but with me being at work and doing homework all the time, there's no time to find ladies. I am overweight but kinda attractive. I can be smooth sometimes when I talk to the ladies, but once again my tight schedule gives me little to no time to hit the gym. and when I do eat, I usually just eat something around. I am not a virgin, but I can't seem to hold down a relationship. Plus I can never stay erect when I do have sex.I want to quit my addiction and change my life around. I want a full life. Like this weekend I took off for my birthday, and spent time with friends from school. I have never felt more alive.I partied, had fun, and was able to actually flirt with girls, get some numbers, and have sex. And now, after the fact, I relize how much in life I'm missing out on. Those few days, I felt so confident, It felt like its supposed to be that way... I need help. I want to change.
>>
>>18281274
Eat healthy, lose weight, improve erection problems (since the cholesterol gets deposited inside the blood vessels and make the blood flow slower) you'll also feel more fresh and attract more people around you
>>
>>18281301
i mean fat*
>>
Kill yourself you fat degenerate faggot.
>>
>>18281274
>am overweight
>no time to hit the gym
>usually just eat something around
this issue is easy. It's just calories in < calories expended.

>It felt like its supposed to be that way
Probably cause that's all our ancestors did.
they just had fun and had sex

But living like that now? The only way you can spend all your nights partying and hooking up is if you can find some way to make money in doing so. Which there is plenty of ways, definitely with the internet at your disposal.
It's better to live in moderation with partying tho imo, party too much and the party gets boring.
>>
>>18281355
Maybe it wasn't the partying. I think it was more of the confidence I had, and getting to do things with people and not alone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.