[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was with this girl a while and she broke up with me saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160921_012137.jpg (190KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160921_012137.jpg
190KB, 820x1024px
I was with this girl a while and she broke up with me saying she "needed time to herself"
I didn't believe it and pushed her trying to get another answer because it justy didn't make sense. She showed no signs of any bad feelings about the relationship. She just kept telling me she needed some time to herself.

Ok whatever. Maybe i just dont understand or she had a mask on during the relationship, whatever. She still wants to be friends. I'm cool with that.

Problem is now she's already talking to a new guy.

Do i bring this up with her? I feel like if i do I'm not going to be able to help getting super rude and burning the bridge, which i dont mind doing at this point but I'm not one to really be a cunt

I could bring it up to the guy but i feel like that'll cause a lot of uneeded drama.

What should i do im this situation?
I can post what i was thinking about texting her.
>>
She did not want to be with you so she broke up with you to be with someone she did want to be with.

You can feel salty but I would not bother keeping in contact with her it will benefit you in no way. Her loss find a better girl.
>>
I wanted to text her
"I still want to be friends with you, but i don't appreciate you lying to me. You said you needed time to yourself but then in a few weeks you're already talking to and flirting around with a new guy. Why can't you tell me the real reason you broke up with me? Or if you really feel you need time to yourself why are you fucking around with this new guy? Because you really fucked me up and I can see you really fucking another guy up of you're not sure."

Obviously this needs some revisions because i want to get my point across that I'm pissed but don't want to be a total cunt unless i have to. I want to add in more as well but can't think how to word it.
>>
>>18281023
I just feel like I'd feel better with her saying
I just started unfriending and unfollowing her because i was seeing all this new guy shit
I just want one last effort to see if she'll admit it to me, if not I'll just block her everywhere
>>
>>18281016

No reason to think she was lying.

'Time to herself' could mean she didn't want to be committed right now. Or it could mean she needed time for some self-exploration, which often involves new experiences.

Your insecurities are not reality. Don't confuse the two.

If you can't handle being friends with her, then fine. But it's shitty to treat her as a villain when she probably meant what she said.
>>
>>18281462
Even if this "time to herself" was only a few weeks between me and this other guy
When she had months between me and her last bf?

I don't know that just doesn't make sense to me still
Like wouldnt you want to take more time to yourself than just a few weeks?

When we broke up she kept saying things like "i thought I'd be able to handle myself and i couldn't, so i need time for myself"
Isnt the same thing going to happen again?

This could all be just because she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and isn't thinking sheaf at all
>>
>>18281050
Dont do that and also dont keep her in your life. It will only make it take longer for you to get over it.
>>
>>18282061
Dude just drop it, she's obviously not into you anymore, maybe she thought it was the best to tell you the time for herself thing so she wouldn't have to tell you the harsh reality of not being attracted to you anymore.OR maybe she did want time for herself but then she met this guy that she is attracted to and that's that.Do you want her not to do her shit even if you aren't together because MIGHT HUWT YOUR FWUEELINGS. grow up
>>
some people just don't have the stomach to face the breakup.

my sister would ghost boyfriends she'd been with for years, moved in together and everything. she'd wait for an opportune moment to pack up her shit and leave, and when her suddenly-ex boyfriend tries to contact her she'd say 'don't talk to me' and change her number, and that would be it.
>>
>>18282111
Fucking pathetic. Some people care so little for others it's appalling.
>>
>>18282099
>>18282107
I feel like sending the text would help me.
I don't care if she's out ood my life after that. I justy want her to be honest and give me a legitimate reason for breaking it off

Does that really make me seem like "waaa my feelings" because that's not how I'm feeling and that's not how i want to sound

>>18282116
I feel more like this. It's pathetic she can't give me an actual reason. I want her to tell me she doesn't find me attractive anymore, or i wad a rebound from her last ex, or I'm too smart for her and that makes things feel awkward, or my narcissism makes her uncomfortable

Is that really so much to ask from someone? To just be honest?
>>
I just did it anyway
She told me because she "didn't want to fuck me"
I can't believe it took her this long to just admit the truth but I'm glad i heard it

I feel a lot better now. Blocked her everywhere as well.
>>
>>18282155
You sound way too insecure for a relationship
I can see why she broke up with you.
If you really did "love" her you'll let her find happiness somewhere else. Otherwise you're just trying to feed your ego
>>
>>
>>18281016
underageandB&
>>
>>18281016
I'm in the exact same situation as you op

Although I think it's a shitty way to do it, it's a women's way of "soft break up" apparently. I'd much rather have the bandaid being ripped fast and straight up be told that she was seeing someone else, instead of the "oh my I'm so confused" bullshit she's pulling, but we can't really control how other people act

So just make yourself gone from her life and chase othet tails, it's the best you can do...
>>
>>18284471
I was rude and got her to spit it out >>18282959

I just dont understand what's so hard about being honest to someone. Especially when i explicitly state I'd rather be hurt than lied to
>>
>>18281053
It is clear she will not.
Live your life, mate.
>>
>>18284507
If you're going to live your life assuming everyone's going to be straight up and honesty with you, you'll be living very dissapointed.
>>
>girl breaks up with you for obviously bullshit reason
>press her for real reason, she refuses to give it
>reason she gave is proven wrong by her actions

get over her
>>
walk away m8
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.