[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed about physical appearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I feel so ugly... im so unsymmetrical. I have kind of a bad hairline, one eyebrow is lower than the other, my skin isent really the best either, and i just feel like a monster. Noone else ever comments about the problems i see with my appearance. Im in pretty good shape and everything but my face just seems... not right. I used one of those "trueself" mirror apps where it shows yourself in your front camera reversed (how everyone else sees you) and i just got so upset because i hated the way i looked. I felt so ugly. Iv been extremely depressed about my appearance for years now, and lately its been worse than ever. Dose anyone else feel this way?
>>
yeah. I'm pretty much the same way. like I have acne, and my face in no way at all is symmetrical, that and I was cursed with extremely middle eastern features, big nose, big lips, and really thick eyebrows (thank fuck for threading).
anyhow, the thing is though, you may think you look all right in the mirror, but soon as you see your true self, it's like, "wtf, ew no". know why? because you're not used to seeing yourself as you really look.
trust me, you probably don't look that bad. you say you're in good shape, and s'long as you groom yourself, keep up with hygiene, don't dress like a weirdo, you'll be right.
I hate my face, and often I'm like, lol, why can't I look like the Staceys? but... at the same time, how much importance you place on your face is up to you. I know I'm ugly, but I also know I'm pretty fucking good at other things. so stop focusing on your looks, because unless you're just looking for one night stands, or seeking to be a model, looks aren't the /most/ important thing in life, senpai.
>>
Yes I feel ugly. It's even worse now that I lost weight. I can never be too thin. I look forever like a toddler with a giant head
>>
>>18281087
I don't mean to laugh, but that is funny dude.
>>
Look here my 4chan peeps.
Don't think it's all over. Your perception of your "ugliness" is just that, YOUR OWN perception of yourself.
In a pole conducted about 8 years ago at UNLV, 100 attractive women were shown pictures of attractive men & not so attractive men. Around 90% of the women picked the attractive male to go out on a date with. Then the same women were given the personality traits, likes, hobbies, desires and even IQ of the exact same men along with pics of same men. Wouldn't you know, about 70% of the women had switched their picks once they felt like they got to know a little bit about the men.
Women think far differently than men. Love for a woman is in mind. As men, we want hot chicks all the time. Women, they value confidence and personality over all else. Now as for the other 20% of the women who didn't change their answer, there are shallow, money hungry whores out there who will eventually be all alone and unhappy and wondering why. Because they are shallow, money grubbing whores constantly looking for the bigger better deal.
So what I'm getting at here is this:
Show confidence. Stand up straight, shoulders back, head up, smile/laugh a lot. You will instantly become at least 50% more attractive just by doing this one little thing. If you are smart, can hold an intelligent conversation, have similar interests. Well that just keeps upping the percentages in your favor.
BE CONFIDENT!!
>>
>>18281087
are you me? fake it tell you make anon, kill em with confidence. do one thing tomorrow that scares you, the rest is up to you.
>>
Op i am in the exact same situation as you. I think I'm either going to save up for surgery of some sort of just kill myself. I would honestly give up almost anything i have to be good looking. I hate life so much, it's not fair.
>>
>>18281275
go watch a cpl episodes of Body Bizzar and re think a few things, unless you're the elephant man chill the fuck out
>>
>>18280990
I used to hate my appearance a lot. Now I;m pretty snd I just hate being alive, which is better.

Try subliminals. It doesn't seem like they should but they actually do work.
>>
>>18281275
:( you sound alot like me. Everything will be okay in the end though. Its okay to be upset but i hope none of us here end up doing anything to hurt ourselves.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.