[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is dating not for everyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0812.jpg (37KB, 565x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.jpg
37KB, 565x493px
I'm 25, /fit/ single guy. Never had a girlfriend before. I am going to be moving across the country in a few month for a fresh start. I have a close friend who lives out there, so this week I'm visiting. He was showing me around the area today, and god damn there is a lot of cute girls here. Which is something I'm not used to. Him and his girlfriend both said they want to help me get one. But you know what? I don't know if I want one anymore. Him, his girlfriend, and I were hanging out all day today. And just obversing them.. I can't imagine myself like that. Just how they interact with each other. From small annoyances to dumb love. I thought it was really weird, and I can imagine myself acting like that. Sometimes I think a girlfriend could be cool. But I can't act like they did.

Anyone else feel this way? Is dating and all that shit not meant for everyone?
>>
Get rich and use gold diggers as cum containers. Thats your best bet OP
>>
>>18280994

Why?
>>
>>18280979
there's most likely someone of the opposite sex just like you. or compatible with your outlook on relationships. just talk to those who interest you and stop talking to those who don't.
>>
>>18280979
Your friend and his girlfriend's relationship doesn't represent every relationship out there. Everybody acts differently when they're in love, some act lovey-dovey, while others keep it hidden. Not every relationship is the same.
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (17KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
17KB, 400x226px
>>18280979
Your not alone that's for sure I'm a 20 year old male have an athletic body and look average, the thing is i don't wait for girls to make moves I'm just not really interested in relationships because i feel like i can't really stay with a person forever and i just don't really care about having one i like being by myself of course i have close friends but those friends are really the only people i talk to, but i can relate with ya brother I've had multiple people and family tell me when am i getting a girlfriend and i just say eventually.
>>
27 here and in a similar situation, just keep working on yourself and your life, you just haven't met the right one yet. Enjoy the single life in the meantime and try one night stands instead. If youre not up for that aswell, at least make sure that you get out enough. Girls can't find you if you stay inside too often.
>>
>>18281400
>>18281532
>>18281558

I don't believe the whole "there is someone for everyone" thing
>>
>>18280979
It's OK, OP. Not all relationships are the same. Give it a chance. Yours doesn't have to be the same as your friend's
>>
>>18282400

The thing is, most of my friends have similar relationships with their girlfriends/wives. There is nothing wrong with their girlfriends. I get along with all of them, they are cool. But god damn, the lovey dovey shit is something I could never do. Last night my friend, his girlfriend, and I went out to get dinner. we had a good time. But there would be periods where him and his girlfriend would just stare at each other and I'd just be twiddling my thumbs.. every once In a while she'd grab a bite of his food or give him a kiss. I could never do that shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.