[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die. I own a bussiness but it is not doing too well.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (8KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
8KB, 238x211px
I want to die. I own a bussiness but it is not doing too well. I am deaf, ptsd and have dsylexia. All the jobs I could always only get is minium wage. I really do not want my life existince to be working min wage in retail. My two brothers are engineers but I did not have the capitacy to handle a course like that in college. My brothers both got jobs making 80k entry a week after graduating.

What is the point of existing if your existence is meaningless being stuck on slave wage.
>>
If you already feel like you're a wage slave, then just join the military. If that's where you got your PTSD then welcome back motherfucker.
>>
>>18280914
Jet?
>>
>>18280928
You can not join the military if you are deaf. I got my ptsd from being molested as a kid. I honestly see no point of existing but I am afraid of putting my family through me killing myself. They have been trying really hard to get me to settle in life and not seek a better life for myself because they know I can not do much with myself.

How do you come to terms with making min wage for the rest of your life?
>>
>>18280914
>I can't get a decent job because I see my only other option as doing a grueling four year engineering degree
What is this attitude? Go to trade school, there's no reason a deaf person couldn't become a plumber or a mechanic or an HVAC technician.
>>
>>18281037
Its not an attitude problem Anon I already tried it I was not able to comprehen the information I can not do anything with math in it. Some people brains work differently its not that I do not try because I really do when I was in college I hired a tutor and was working on school around 60 hours a week. Math makes up such a large ammount of good careers too. As much as I love to be an engineer like my brothers I sadly fall into the group of min wage workers.
>>
>>18280999
That's bullshit. If a dude born with no legs and arms can drive, get married, become a self help guru, then anything is probable for everyone.
You may be deaf, but you are capable of doing a lot. You clearly are not stupid. You have to figure out what your interests are and pursue.
When you have an affinity for a particular thing, you will find that your mind has a tendency to retain most information about said thing because you have a genuine compassion for it.
Don't let somebody tell you that you are disabled therefore you can't. Again, that's bullshit dude.
The aforementioned guy with no legs, arms. He is a real dude in Australia. He has overcome his plight through sheer determination and NOT listening to those who said "you can't".
Godspeed my 4chan brother.
>>
>>18281045
> I'm not even going to look into trade school because everything involves math
That is an attitude problem, retard. There are jobs that don't require math where you can earn a decent wage. Ever think about being a paralegal our even becoming a lawyer? Or what about a nurse?
>>
>>18280914
If it helps, Richard Branson (Owner of Virgin Company) is dyslexic, and nearly the richest guy in the world - has been very successful
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.