[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying housemate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170502-WA0015.jpg (775KB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170502-WA0015.jpg
775KB, 3920x2204px
Hi /adv, long time no see.

I have a very unusual thing happening.

So there is four girls living in my house that we rent near Madrid. I have been living here since September, the rest moved in around February/March.
I have obviously been here for the longest period and my landlady kind of considers me to be in charge of everything.

However, I am very clean and one of my housemates is not. And I really, really mean it.

The other two are comstantly complaining to me about the state of the kitchen, bathroom, etc. and I usually end up cleaning it all up.

I came back home after Easter and I couldnt recognise the house (toilet was literally covered in shit). We all sat her down to explain that she was the only one at home over Easter and she should take the following week (we all got back midweek while she never left so it seeked fair).

Yeah you guessed right - I had to fucking take that week because the Princess wouldn't.

Generally shes quite a nuisance. We all study and she kind of just smokes weed and plays the percussion at 12.30am or just destroys the house.

So today after I got back home after 10pm from college I came back to this (pic) and like 4 bin bags of recycling and organic stuff hanging out in the balcony. Of course I took out the trash and I was so pissed off I started asking everyone who's leaving this shit in the sink like that (its been like this for almost 5 days, same things, so obviously belong to one person).

A fight broke out between me and the Princess (I almost fucking punched her, I can take no bullshit, especially that she laughs at your face when you try to tell her something of importance, and is generally acting like an insolent child) and I complained to the landlady about this.

Now I feel kinda guilty for doing it now because she wants to evict her now.

Was I right to complain about her?
>>
Also, I took the picture after I TIDIED UP. I come back to this every single day.
>>
>>18280720
Te lo voy a explicar de una manera en que lo entiendas, ahora eres su madre y ella tiene 6 aƱos, por lo tanto tienes el derecho de educarla, como usuario de /pol/ te recomiendo una regla standar de 1 metro, aplicala directamente sobre la puta.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>18280732
Le he dicho que si no puede convivir con nosotras/vivir independente, es mejor si queda en la casa de su madre.

La ironia es que ella es mayor que yo. O.o
>>
>>18280742
La convivencia tiene que basarse en el respeto y trabajo mutuo, hiciste bien :-)
>>
>>18280720
You're fine, OP. I would have started putting her shit out with the trash a long time ago. Weed n whatnot I can understand, but ffs take some pride in cleaning up after yourself . Princess needed a lesson in being an adult
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.