[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuddling Tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1112.jpg (72KB, 540x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112.jpg
72KB, 540x546px
So I recently got into a closer relationship with this girl I have been hanging out with. She loves cuddling, but I don't know how to do it right. Like anytime we are chilling or watching a movie, she starts to move closer and cuddle, but I don't know what to do! Literally just lay there like a flat plank. Any tips? Please! Like what techniques do you enjoy? Girls and guys advice all welcome!
>>
Ok so that pretty much means shes into you. What kind of position is she in when she trys to cuddle up to you
>>
>>18280378
Spoons my man, cuddling is all about spoons. However you're sitting, wherever you're at, the only goal is getting as close to her as possible, so you match her shape (or have her match yours) like spoons. Just find the most comfortable position. She doesn't have to be on top of you or anything, side by side is cool. But you should really try everything. Cuddling's great.
>>
>>18280388
She's usually curled up on her side facing my direction.
>>
>>18280401
>everything
as in? I had no idea there was everything?! I'm freaking out here.
>>
You grab her and hold her, fag. Like a dog or a cat. More accurately, like another human being. It's supposed to be what feels good. You coming up with some formulaic bullshit won't help either. Just hold her. It's not a difficult concept.
>>
>>18280415

That's the worst. Face to face?

Is she breathing on you?
>>
>>18280418
I may be overthinking the whole thing, huh?
>>
>>18280419
I'm laying on my back, so she cuddles up on my side. I'm just laying there, flat. Fuck I make it so awkward. I really like this girl!
>>
>>18280421
You most definitely are. You like touching her don't you? YOU WANT TO FEEL YOUR BODY NEXT TO HERS RIGHT?

Come on man, this is something a newborn child does naturally. There's nothing to it but feeling love and comfort.
>>
>>18280422
Why don't you put your arm around her and let her rest her head on your chest
>>
>>18280421
lol You are overthinking it to the max! Cuddling should feel natural. If you like her, show her ffs! Cuddling is so nice though. Everytime my bf is cuddling me, I love being the small spoon. It makes me feel warm and safe and loved and like I am on a cloud. siiiiiiigh. *-*
>>
>>18280422

>position self behind her, both on side
>cup her butt with the front of your hips
>your chest to her back
>your top arm next to her top arm

No clue what you do with the bottom arm. Never figured it out. You just kind of lay on it, it might fall asleep.. but if cuddling correctly you won't want to move
>>
>>18280435
But then when I do that, my arm falls asleep.
>>
>>18280436
eeee! I also agree that cuddling feels so great if done properly. lol the only thing is sometimes if its really done properly I feel my guy hard behind me.
>>
>>18280378
Cuddling is like hugging, but laying down. And usually it can end in sex. Any cuddling ending in sex is good fucking cuddling.
>>
>>18280447
And?
Man the fuck up little bitch.
>>
>>18280378
Cuddling is fucking awful.
>Never have enough room
>Bottom arm is always constricted
>She's too warm
>She steals all the blankets
>>
>>18281161
Obvs you're a shit cuddler lol
>>
>>18281176
obviously you're a little baby who needs to not feel alone while sleeping.
>>
hi there, expert lonely fag in dire need of cuddles here to show you your textbook errors

1) if you're in bed, don't try to have your heads at the same height on the bed. if you do this makes cuddling awkward, or gives a dead arm. the 'big spoon' should be able to put their arm above the 'little spoons' head.
2) don't tense your legs up/have them perfectly straight, have them bent a little so they can touch
3) not all of your body needs to be touching the other person
4) subtle movements are everything, something as simple as gently brushing their skin with one thumb shows a lot
5) dont be scared of boners, its kinda satisfying knowing they're enjoying the experience
>>
>>18281183
Obvs there is such a thing as cuddling blankets&pillows. Im set for life, brah!
>>
>>18281192
Cuddle girl expert here. Totes agree on this, esp your last point lol eeeeee
>>
>>18281203
not a girl myself, but its nice when theyre hard, you can even give a little wiggle to tease

some guys try to pull away like 'oh no boner', but shit you arent in middle school anymore, rub that shit up against me and show me you love me fuckboy
>>
>>18281214
Haha yeah I know. And that's so true lmao
>>
File: Pankratiasts-fighting.jpg (89KB, 1104x642px) Image search: [Google]
Pankratiasts-fighting.jpg
89KB, 1104x642px
>>
>>18281192
>or gives a dead arm
can u explain a bit more on this, i dont know where to put my arm to avoid dead arm
>>
>>18280378

You gotta smooch her silly OP
>>
>>18281980
if your heads are at the same weight, one arm has to go somewhere, and it's likely under her head/neck

dead arm

if she sleeps slightly lower than your on the bed, your arm can go above her head, no dead arm
>>
>>18280446
I found a way, you loop it under her armpit and hold on to a titty
>>
>>18280455
I always had this, I'd get a super hard boner and the only place it could go was either her lower back or buttcrack. Tbh, my ex once made me cum by intentionally giving me an assjob. Miss that girl...
Anyway, does it get annoying?
>>
>>18283252
You're a man, own up to your dick, you needlessly insecure faggot. Let them know that they're sexually exciting. If you're not up for it, ill make your gfs pussy wet for you. Lick up my remains if thats your thing too, i wont judge
>>
>>18280378
Cuddling is a meme. The real relationship red pill is sleeping in different rooms.
>>
>>18281161
This 100%. Separate beds in the same room at the bare minimum. 2 master bedrooms is ideal.
>>
>>18283252
Cuddle girl expert here again lol it never gets annoying, at least for me. Always makes things a little more exciting;)
>>
>>18280425
>>18280436
But then I boner....
>>
>>18283878
that's okay it's what she wants
>>
can someone cuddle me, please?

:)
>>
>>18280378
OP you made a cute thread I hope your cuddling goes well.
>>
>>18283415
t. Old British couple
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.