[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grief

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dropsy.png (431KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
dropsy.png
431KB, 750x410px
I lost my grandma recently, anons. It may not sound like a big deal, but my parents died when I was young, and she stepped in and raised me. She was a remarkable person, and my best teacher and friend. She was also the last family I had. My brother died of leukemia, my sister in a car accident.

I know grief lasts a long time, but here's my problem: I have shit to do.
I work, and take classes. I was just offered a second job and I need to start focusing on that as well as keeping my grades up.
But ever since the funeral, I've felt exhausted, like I can't keep focus on anything. I've lost my appetite, and can't even get up the energy to cook or clean. I miss her. I miss my family. I'm so tired.

How do I get my energy and focus back? Taking time out just to feel sad or sleep it off isn't an option right now
>>
kill yourself so you can be with your family again, OP
>>
>>18280340
I'm sorry for your loss, anon. Maybe try going to a therapist? Talking it out may help ease your pain a bit.
>>
>>18280340
take it a step at a time
it's cruel how life doesn't stop when we're too tired to pick up our feed and keep moving with it
but you gotta, somehow
losing a loved one is a miserable experience and like
the best thing i can advise is to just come up with a reason to get through today
or just the task at hand
tell yourself that itll be worth it
renind yourself of one of the people you miss and what they shared with you when they were around
hold onto them and use what they gave you to push forward
>>
>>18280549

Thank you so much, anon. This actually helps a lot.
>>
>>18280354
Shut up, fucking loser
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.