[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I plan on stealing my oneitis of four years from her several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: toptrip.jpg (81KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
toptrip.jpg
81KB, 500x700px
I plan on stealing my oneitis of four years from her several year long boyfriend. I have known her for awhile, we know each other pretty well despite the one year hiatus in communication. we're going to a nature reserve and taking lsd. If she has a good experience, will she associate it with me? this girl is my anima incarnate, my manic-pixie dream girl. Need tips
>>
Read The Sorrows of Young Werther by Goethe
>>
>>18280287
>If she has a good experience,
she wont, you sound like you'll fuck it up
>will she associate it with me?
yes
>>
>>18280287
Go ahead and try. You will fail miserably and learn a valuable lesson in life.
>>
>>18280287
The manic-pixie dream girl is a bad thing.
>>
>>18280304
/thread
>>
>>18280287
>taking drugs in a highly emotional state

Yeah anxiety will definitely not get the better of you.
>>
bahaha, not going to happen
>>
>>18280316
This. All the "this"'s ...right here.
>>
>>18280287
I managed to steal a girl from her boyfriend which she had for two years. I used subtle manipulation to make her search only negative things in her boyfriend. And of course, I was always there to help and listen to her sorrows. After a couple of months she broke up and wanted to be with me.

After having my fun with her, I dumped her.
>>
>>18280287
Sounds pretty fucking delusional of you, m8. The whole unrequited love thing might be breaking your mind.
>>
>>18280366
Fucking cunt. If you don't want to keep her let her stay with the guy.

For fuck's sakes, it's guys like you that turn women into man hating harlots.
>>
>>18280366
desu you did that guy a favor probably.
>>
>>18280371
See >>18280374

If she's that fickle she ain't worth it in the long run because she's gonna be unfaithful. OP should take a hint from this. If you can "steal" her then some else can "steal" her too. I don't see an issue with fucking for the sake of fucking. So it's whatever but don't plan or hope for a lasting relationship.
>>
>>18280387
>if she's that fickle
Don't be under any illusions, man, women are much easier to manipulate than men because by nature women have emotional variations that would be wildly unnatural for a man.

The guy is a predator that undermined that woman's relationship when she was weak so he could pump and dump her. He did nobody any fucking favors. She probably thought this guy loved her and wanted to spend his life with her or some dumb shit.
>>
>>18280396
he never said anything about men or women, he said that particular girl wasn't worth it.
>>
Anon... you sound new to interaction.
While we don't know your exact realtionship, buddy....you're probably her safety net. Chances of you hitting on her, and then succeeding are....low.
>>
>>18280413
We were pretty close. We told each other everything, had long intimate conversations. I think she was genuine we she said she liked my company
>>
>>18280369
So how should I proceed
>>
>>18280287
Whoa there Mr. Stealyogurl,

Not man enough to find another one?
There are 7 billion fucking people on this earth, and you're gonna be "that guy".
You realize how fucking pathetic that makes you look?

You think she's perfect for you? Then she's probably not perfect for him, right? Maybe you could wait it out and take a chance when it doesn't make you look like a thirsty faggot.

Or, conversely, you could do what you plan on and be a complete tool.
>>
>>18280583
Imma do it anyways
>>
>>18280583
the only thing is that most of those are gooks and nogs.
>>
>>18280304
lol'd

>>18280287
but even if she does associate it with you, oneitis of four years
>four years
>FOUR - ONE in communication

OP I don't know the whole story here but I don't think you have a shot from what I've read.
>>
>>18281239
One year haitus in communication
>>
so you planning on stealing their heart?
>>
File: weak.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
weak.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
>>18280408
>manipilate someone
>blame them for being manipulated
>>
Have either of you taken lsd before?

Because if both of you aren't very adept at handling your shit, which I'm going to guess that you aren't, it is gonna go WAY differently than you're expecting
>>
>>18280366
Boyfriend destroyer manipulation?

I believe you. I used to do this with one of girl I know unintentionally. I was just keep telling her that her bf is a good man and he's always doing the best for both of their sake. To my surprise, while she's agreeing with me she's started to correcting me and pointing out her bf's "flaw".
Since her bf is my good friend I keep being defensive and standing up for him, but somehow it's just made her resent him more and it ended with her dumping him to other man she knows for days.
>>
>>18282770
We're both experienced with psyches. I plan on keeping the does around 125ug, plus have some xanax around just in case.
>>18282749
Yes
>>
>>18280371
Chill, OP is just lying to get a reaction. He barely has the intelligence and social skills needed to communicate on here LOL he didn't steal anybodys heart
>>
>>18282801
I haven't claimed to have stolen anyone's heart. This is just the best case scenario that I like to fantasize about. We're taking acid and chilling by the lake. I don't expect anything beyond that, what will be will be.
>>
>>18280287
>I'm gonna break up my friend's relationship by being next to her when she's on acid
You're an idiot
>>
>she takes lsd with a guy other than ber bf

Shes trash
>>
>>18282830
What if we lock eyes
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.