[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a waitress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

How do I make a move on a waitress?

She works at a coffee shop near my place.
No it's no one-itis, but I really have a crush on her.

Since I'm an old khv I have 0 dating experience, I probably don't stand a chance but if you guys have any advice.

She is aproximately my age (24yo), she probably works this as a part-time job.

How do I talk to her to know more?
Is there a way I can make a conversation without showing that I'm crushing on her or be awkward?
>>
>>18280220

If you aren't already talking to her this is a bad thing. Any time I've dated or gotten to know a waitress, it's been through natural means after coming to a place enough times. Like, you have a common server, some banter starts... it's hard to explain.

I'm guessing if you have zero experience, and are crushing this hard before even talking to her, that it probably isn't going to go very well. But it's not impossible. Just try to start some casual discussion when she comes around next time. Is she ever your server?

Good luck anon. I've dated waitresses and I had one rip my heart out and punt it across the street, so I don't know whether to tell you to go for it or run away.
>>
File: alwayssunny1.gif (2MB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
alwayssunny1.gif
2MB, 480x354px
>>18280220
Chat her up one day and ask her out on a date.

The goal here to is get to know her better since she piques your interests.

Put your best foot forward here too. Look your best, be your best self, and do not be afraid of what may happen because you may actually be reciprocated.

Show her how you feel by your ACTIONS, not your words. I'm guessing you're male, so trust your instincts and make a move you feel it's right.

Good luck out there, life is a learning experience.
>>
>>18280220
This sounds like a bad idea on every level possible.

Getting hit on at work is awkward at best, she can't just tell you to fuck off when you're annoying her and she can't slack off too much if you don't. If you can get a hold of her when she's having a smoking break, it'd be possible to start a conversation and move from there but without any experience it's unlikely to work and will make shit awkward, so a problem if you want to visit this place again.

Rather get some practice in more casual places.
>>
How good do you look and how charming are you?
>>
>>18280220
have you actually, you know...talked to her?
Can't tell you if you can pull this off but what I'd do is say
>I actually don't even like the food here. You're just really cute
Boom: you got an opener
>>
>>18280238
>>18280239
I'm not a creepy fuck crushing un secret.
I only saw her twice and I said it's not one-itis itc's just a crush.
What I like about her is her looks, talk and how she is really natural and doesn't suck hard on me for the tip.

I need to talk to her ok, but about what? How do I initiate a conversation and catch her like this?
All I do in these places is sit, order, pay and leave.

Showing her with actions? Which ones?

>>18280249
I don't want to hit hard either unless it's the way to go.
I had a Chad friend who would literally ask her number on the receipt and get it straight from her.

>>18280275
I don't know how.
That's what the advice I'm looking for is about.
>>
Put vitamins in her shampoo and follow her around secretly to make sure she stays safe. You might even have to resort to making her jealous by dating a beautiful billionaire heiress.

A quality woman doesn't say yes right away, she says no to a man. For years, like 10 years. That's what a real woman does.
She might tell you no for years, even over 10 years, but that's the mark of a good woman.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.