[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: did you?.jpg (53KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
did you?.jpg
53KB, 500x400px
i used to have this friend. let's call him X. we were really close like best friends and i was actually in love with him. (im a girl). x and i had our problems at times and sometimes he treated me like shit. the last few days of our friendship we got into a huge fight of me telling him not to do something and he got physical. his mom stepped in and talked to me privately for awhile and i told her everything, like how he asked to shower with me when he was fucked up and etc.
i left and we talked later and all was fine. i slept over that night and then woke up the next morning to go to school and he was mad and stormed away from me. he refused to talk to me after. i have no idea why or how our friendship ended. let me get this clear: i've known him for YEARS, we hung out everyday for a year and were super close. both of us don't like to be around people that much but we were like that with one another. i actually went to the hospital the day after he stormed away from me because i wanted to kill myself. he knew i was in there and didn't call or say a word to me. a few weeks after i got out i wrote him a letter and all he said was "i appreciate it but i think we should continue to not be friends" i was really upset and kinda went off about how we've known each other for so long and how easy it was for him to cut me off blah blah blah. no response. a month after that i texted him to have a casual convo and we did and he was being an asshole. he didnt sound like he normally sounded over text. i admitted that ive missed him and he said okay with a following message asking about my dog. it went on to me asking what happened and him not giving a response. i miss him so fucking much i dont know what to do. i think about it constantly. maybe because i have no closure, im not sure. i just dont know what to do because i feel so hopeless. i am very intuitive and for some reason it does not feel like our relationship is over. what do i do. i want to speak to him.
>>
reply pls
>>
>>18280137
I just skimmed that - maybe cut it down to one to two lines, for your own sake. If you want to talk to him, talk to him, but it sounds like he isn't interested. You'll be ok, strive for independence.
>>
You both need help. That's all I'll say.
>>
He sounds like a real asshole. FUCK HIM SIS
>>
Try to be ok with just you and not him in your life otherwise you will be dealing with stuff like this your entire life. It's called codependency. He sounds like a huge asshole. Why would you want someone like that in your life - bc you've been friends for a long time is not a good reason. You will loose relationships you've had for a long time in life. Relationships are like seasons, they change and play a purpose but do not stay forever.
>>
>>18280137
I'm gonna make a a bet here, that he likes you in a romantic sense. Maybe at some point in time he tried to express this in one way or another. If you rebuffed his advances or rejected him, he may just be really hurt. Being around you or close to you would only make this worse, so instead he chooses to cut ties with you to move on/end his grief.

You know kinda like in the movies where the kid has to get rid of the dog for some reason, but it won't leave? So he has to be mean and throw rocks at it to get it to go away.
>>
>>18280599
but i like him too. so do i tell him? i'm just so scared of rejection and if he doesn't feel that way then it will just put me in the place i was before
>>
>>18280743
And this is what rejection is all about, the same reason I just stay to my self and don't pursue relationships. But it seems like you guys have something more than I have at least. Maybe just straight up ask him if he likes you, or tell him you like him. See how he reports and act accordingly, at least you'll know where you stand.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.