[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if I love my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: confused.jpg (48KB, 365x444px)
confused.jpg
48KB, 365x444px
Hi /adv/
Im 21yo and recently got into my first relationship since 6 years ago. The thing is, I don't know if I really love my girlfriend. She's a kind person, has her flaws, but well I've got mine as well so whatever. I definitely do like her a lot but I don't know if that's really love (for example having kids with her sometime still seems like a strange idea to me).
I usually don't have very strong romantic feelings, so should I stay with her and wait for them to develop? Does love develop over time?
I'm just a real noob in relationships, and kind of an autist sometimes too.
>>
You should leave. I felt the same way about my wife, thought that getting married and having kids would make me fall in love with her more and deepen the lack of feelings. Absolute opposite, have wasted ten years of my life, resent her and don't actually love my kids like I should.
Don't end up like me. Take my advice, don't stay with someone or get married or have kids because you think it will get better. If it's not there it's not there, and you'll end up wishing for NK to drop a nuke on your house everyday so you can finally die.
>>
>>18280117
Love isn't always at first sight. It's not always that spark that suddenly hits you and you "just know". Sometimes love takes a while to grow, and that's okay. It's not worth less than the lightning bolt type of love.

When I met my current boyfriend, I didn't love him. The change was so gradual that I didn't even realize it was happening until one day, I just sort of realized all these crazy intense feelings had grown where there had previously been none.
>>
I go by a 3 months rule. I say wait 3 months and see if you want to go beyond.
>>
>>18280117
Anon, the fact that you're even questioning you love towards her, shows that you don't have love towards her. You may be able to stand her, or like her, but that's about it, mate.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.