[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend wants to break up with me But I told him no and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My boyfriend wants to break up with me
But I told him no and he said just stop being annoying and blah blah. I kinda wanted to breakup first but then he said he wanted to. He's been smoking weed a lot more and just generally fuckig his life up for a long time, I know it's because people he hang with more now but I can't tell him anytnknf he Just gets mad at me, I don't want him to live like thaibut he's basically settling and sayings he happy like this, has no ambition abynrkf etc.

So we didn't break up but last time we hung out he didn't wanna have sex and said he was just too tired, and I text him and stuff and he gives one word answers etc. and I feel like he's just going to pull away and I wanna say something but I'm just pretending it's okay because he says the whole reason why he's unhappy with me is Bc I bitch a lot and I'm high maintenxe and says I'm miserable (altho I think he's really just miserable and depressed and thinks that he's unhappy with me because he's generally unhappy with his life)

Isk what to do.. I feel really xrappy, and my body is fighting some kind of illness right now soo I'm not supposed to be stressing out :/
>>
>>18280005
>My boyfriend wants to break up with me But I told him no
>I kinda wanted to breakup first but then he said he wanted to.
LMAOO WTF is wrong with women?
>>
>>18280005

>wants to break up with me
>told him no

Wtf lol, it's not your decision.

Why the hell do you use x instead of c?
>>
>>18280005
1) learn what sentences are and how punctation works.

2) ditch your bf. It doesnt matter who ditched who. Juat break up.

3) grow up.

4) return back when you are 18.
>>
>>18280011
I know but like he's still with me . I mean if he really didn't wanna be with me he could have said no blocked me and stuff but he didn't so yeah

>>18280010
Yeah I know.. Well thi wanna be with him but he's destroying his life and going back to old
Habits, and I'm trying to help him but he sees me as the devil even though I'm just like This because I'm the person who actually cares about him and will tell him truth. He basically says hee wants to smoke weeeed and do whatever he wants but he doesn't realize he's throwing his life down the drain. He's gained like 20 lbs over a few months, sleeps all day, eats unhealthy and drinks beer and smokes weed a lot it's really sad to see
>>
Also typing on my phone so sorry if it's not all proper
>>
I wish I had a dedicated stalker like you OP. Nobody cares about anon...
>>
>>18280080

Lmaoo
>>
>>18279905

This is my bread and why I am here. Maybe we can stalk each other!
>>
>>18280005
this website is for ages 18+
>>
>>18280005
>My boyfriend wants to break up with me
>But I told him no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fR0NheFPs
>>
>>18280112

I mean if he really didn't wanna be with me he could block me and stop hanging out with me and responding to me but he agrees to hangout everytome I ask even if it's like every other day
>>
>>18280112

Andhe even agreed To go visit my sister with my In a few weeks and she lives half across the country so why would he do all that if he didn't wanna be with me
>>
>>18280135
>>18280139
Sounds like he's trying to friendzone you

Your boyfriend is essentially one of your girlfriends.
>>
>>18280144

He's not.. I already said I would be okay if we went to being just friends and he said no we either be together or don't at all I don't wanna be friends
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 750x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 750x1171px
He clearly doesn't like me from our texts but I'm like trying to annoy him in a happy way instead of bothering him negatively lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 750x1137px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 750x1137px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.