[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know if a girl just really really really likes you as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How to know if a girl just really really really likes you as a friend or if she's into you?
>>
>>18279956
Ask her out in a date

If have known her for more than 4 weeks chances are you are in the friendzone
>>
>>18279962
>If have known her for more than 4 weeks chances are you are in the friend zone
Not if in college or school or work
>>
>>18279971
Yeah, we're at college.
>>
>>18279956
You pull the moves and find out.

Do you need to know where the clitoris is, too?
>>
>>18280042
Well, the problem is that I don't know if she's bi or gay.
>>
>>18280047
kek
>>
>>18279956
If you want to pursue this girl then that's a two stage question.

First you have to confirm that you're on friend level or higher than it by asking her out. She'll flake if you're just a random nobody to her. You can confirm her as a friend if she remembers and shows. Easiest and best way to get a date is when a girl brags about her future plans,weekend,an hour from now, or whatever. If it sounds feasible for you suggest an activity to do together.

Second,if you actually get the date, is paying attention to her body language. If during it she's playing with her hair,sticking close to you,observing you, hugging you then yeah she's into you. If she's not interested then on the date she's going to be talking to a lot of people and not paying much attention to you.

If you're not interested in pursuing her then don't worry about it and just keep doing you. She'll get hit on by some other guy soon enough and forget about you.
>>
>>18280242
Well, she is my closest friend.
>>
>>18279971
Nah, same applies.
>>
You ask.
>>
>>18280047
Lmao
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.