[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a needy man? Everytime I date a girl and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4175.jpg (13KB, 216x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4175.jpg
13KB, 216x144px
How do I stop being a needy man?
Everytime I date a girl and hang out with her the first few times I can't stop thinking about her. I get literally depressed when she doesn't text
How do I stop being so obsessed about other people?
>>
Get a life?
>>
>>18279804
Maybe start doing something in your free time which allows you to not think about your gf?

Books, videogames, sport, friends, drugs, shitposting?

You have to balance your life between:
work
relationships
yourself
>>
>>18279804
I get needy myself sometimes.
First, give her some space.
Next, realize that you're fine without her. You'll see her again sometime. You don't need validation.
Think about why you feel so needy. Is it sexual frustration? Longing for intimacy? In any case, realize that it takes patience. Don't get hung up on it. Go about your business.

If it really bothers you that much, talk to a close friend or even a therapist about it.
>>
>>18279804
Enter each relationship with the notion and acceptance that it will fail and that you can walk away from it at any time.
>>
>>18279984
That's a terrible attitude to have going into a new relationship
>>
>>18279988
Nah, works great. After six or so months the chick earns tour trust and affection. It's good to have none on the front end becore you actually know how she will treat you.
>>
>>18279977
My therapist isn't there for the next weeks. It's more intimacy i think. I don't even hate myself but I wanna lose myself in her and make her lose herself in me. Life can be so dreadfully lonely
>>
>>18280026
Man up you big girl
>>
>>18280026
Unless you're doing hookups, take it slow. Appreciate the time you spend with a girl, and with time you'll get closer.
It sucks being lonely, but you have to deal with it. There are some perks to being by yourself.
>>
>>18280071
i've only done hookups really and i used to be too slow/ didn't make moves at all. I wanna continue dating this girl but I'm not sure if she just wants to take it slow or if she's not interested. I don't even know how to take it slow?!

>>18280065
fuck you, pleb
>>
>>18280026
Gayest thing I've read this month.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.