[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woke up with pic related > what the fuck do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1493743752396s.jpg (3KB, 250x165px) Image search: [Google]
1493743752396s.jpg
3KB, 250x165px
Woke up with pic related

> what the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18279762
You can go to pharmacy store / doctor to get that one cream for it. Or some people put toothpaste on it. I call them retards, but maybe it works too?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex
>herpes simplex
Lol what a name. It will pass. In the meantime dont kiss girls to prevent spreading it to other people.
>>
>>18279833
>that one cream
Abreva the knockoffs that are in a blue tube are just Carmex, which doesn't do shit.

Wash your hands after eating, and any time you touch your mouth on accident. You can transmit this to express on other sites on your body by touching your sore then touching other mucus membranes (like your nose and eyes, or even your genitals).

it sucks, but it will go away in a week or so. the first one is always the worst. They start showing up with a reduced frequency as you mature, if it's any consolation. I only get a sore every year or two now. The worst part is not being able to kiss your partner.
>>
>>18279762
Abreva is real expensive. Take fucking vitamins, your immune system is probably shit. Abreva doesn't do anything with a cold sore at this stage. By the time it ruptures, the virus has already invaded any neighboring cells that it's going to. It will go away as long as you don't have an immune condition like HIV .
>>
>>18279853
this is true. I neglected to mention this. Abreva is only really effective at reducing the duration of a sore in the "tingle" stage of a cold sore, or the tiny bumps stage. You'll come to recognize it as a sign of a cold sore coming on eventually.

Like this poster said, once they're brown and crusted, the abreva isn't going to do anything to reduce the duration.
>>
> vitamins
> I bought some over the counter thing in a yellow bottle that had great reviews
Anything else? What causes this bullshit to sprout up? Any way I can stop it forever?
>>
>>18279866
Yesterday was tingly, today there might be tiny tiny bumps? It's not as bar as pic related.

I'm belatedly begging to realize I had this two year ago - much worse. I picked the fuck out of it then thinking it was a zit. It's seemingly very mild this time, but I feel like it's all anyone can see. I feel as insecure as a fucking middle schooler.
>>
>>18280062

Live more healthily, cut down on stress, drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, don't expose to cold air, don't expose to sunlight, yadda yadda

I have it too, live slobbily, drinking somewhat heavily and smoking a pack and a half a day

I get cold sores every 3 months since I contracted it 2 years ago

Fuck this shit.

Don't touch your eyes unless you washed fingers, don't touch your nethrers, ass can be affected.
Don't touch the sore with your finger because you can get it on the fingers too I saw.

Congratufuckinglations, you are now a more visible STD-carrier than a terminal-stage AIDS patient.

I have basically been in celibacy since I got it, two times I had sex, one of those times I infected my partner, AND I HADN'T HAD A SORE FOR THREE FUCKING WEEKS

> Back to celibacy for another year until I get pent-up enough to risk infecting yet another person
>>
>>18280075
That's the worst fucking thing I've ever heard. There must be some fucking thing you can do? I thought loads of people had this shit?
>>
>>18279762

You have brought shame to your famiry Seppuku is the only option
>>
>>18280085
90% of people have one or both strains of HSV.

However, up to 90% of people have no noticeable symptoms to the point where most people go their whole lives thinking they don't even have it.

There are genetic studies showing that certain mutations are linked to more pronounced/frequent cold sores
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/news/20130917/frequent-cold-sores-tied-to-genetic-mutation-in-study
>>
>>18279762

maybe try not being such a huge fucking slut next time, yeah?
>>
You kissed a bad girl
>>
>>18280075
Most ppl get it from their parents
>>
>>18280140
Yeah "infected my partner without a sore" is literally impossible.
>>
>>18280305
asymptomatic shedding is a thing. You're 100% wrong.
>>
>>18280159
Here is the perfect example of your average HSV-positive person
>>
>>18280085
IDK what he's on about. I've had it all my life and I've never given it to another person. I fuck all the time.
>>
>>18280324
Yep, this. While a sore is more capable of spreading the virus than viral shedding, scientists now believe that the vast majority of HSV infections are spread purely through viral shedding due to the fact that HSV is almost universally prevalent, yet only a minority display sores at any given time.
>>
>>18280330
You most likely have, it's just that most people never have any symptoms and never know they have it.
>>
>>18280324
The odds of winning the lottery are greater you faggot.
>>18280331
Stop spreading lies, kids read this board and spread this bullshit at school.
>>
>>18280349
Whatever you want to keep telling yourself anon.

https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/198/8/1098/879583/Asymptomatic-Shedding-of-Herpes-Simplex-Virus-1
>Patents with genital herpes should be counseled that simply avoiding sexual contact when lesions are present is not adequate for prevention of transmission and that asymptomatic shedding is frequent and is the most common mechanism of transmission to sex partners

Note that this applies to both HSV 1 and 2 in any location.
>>
>>18279850
Abreva is good when you START to notice symptoms such as the tingling/burning sensation.

Lipactin and lip medix work well if it's too late and will speed healing time.
>>
>>18280349
"a thing is literally impossible" is not the same value as "a thing has a low chance of occurring."

Sorry you can't see that but you're the one in the wrong here.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.