[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170502_172851_201.jpg (89KB, 720x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_172851_201.jpg
89KB, 720x698px
Hey /adv/ I don't know what to do at the moment. I have a psychopathic ex and I fear for my safety at this point to where I feel I can't leave the house, or be downstairs for that matter.
We met on /soc/ (the worst, I know) and were together for almost a year in a really intense LDR, I loved him deeply and done anything for him but cheated on me so I broke up with him at the end of August when I visited. I was a wreck but I managed, started college and kept busy, but he had no job or friends, nothing to do all day everyday except play games in his room which isn't healthy at all. No contact was allowed, I didn't want to hear from him but ever since then he has contacted me through Facebook by making 5 accounts, Instagram, Snapchat (I didn't know he found me so that was creepy, didn't know how long he has kept his eye on me then) he has contacted my friends to get to me and its sicking. I understand that all I can do is block him on it all and I have as exhausting as all that is. I have made it EXTREMELY clear that I do not want ANY contact, I've learned to hate him because I know I do, and I've told him that after all he has put me through I loathe his existence.
My problem is is that he does frequently use /adv/ and /soc/ to see if I ever post (I'm sure he will see this but I couldn't care less at this stage) I seen a post on Saturday saying that someone will be moving to where I live on Monday and wanted friends, left a Kik and it was him. I felt sick to my stomach. What can I do? I looked into restraining orders but in this case its not eligible. Please help me /adv/ I've had so many panic attacks and feel so unsafe at home, he knows where I live.. It could be bait for me to contact him? It could be true, he has said to me about moving here after we broke up. I don't have the balls to message that Kik he posted to ask him to prove to me he's here. Hopefully this is some sick joke..
>>
>>18279734
If this person is stalking IRL already, you contact the police. Start a body of evidence early. Screen cap posts like the one you're talking about (it might be in the archive) to use. All of these things are helpful.

Internet stalking is very real stalking, too, though. And if this person is moving to your area they're just going to be stalking you IRL soon as fuck.

Stay safe. Be on guard always. If possible, stay near other people, or go out with friends for your errands, I'm sure you have one or two that would go with you if you explained to them that your ex is probably fucking stalking you.
>>
>>18279745
Yeah I screenshot everything, I took note of every form of contact and each account he has. I'm not even sure if he's out to ruin my life at this point because it seems to be, having to live my life now in fear is shit. I do post my sc on soc to make friends and with each add I think its him behind another name.
I've always read about how other people are stalked but I never thought it would happen to me.
Also worried I'll see him on nights out because he knows where I frequently go. He knows I love cats so he got one to have something to talk to me about, but the sick fuck is DITCHING HIS CAT? I'm furious about that.
My friends would have no problem helping me but I live a little bit out of the way :( I need to return shoes before the date is up before I can, I'm too scared to go around the corner
Feels bad
>>
>>18279734
He obviously has issues. But you clearly have plenty of issues yourself.

You made it EXTREMELY clear you do not want ANY contact. But what about what he wants? Did you ever stop to think that he's human too? That he's hurting as well as you?

He probably feels like he lost the only thing he had in his life. I don't think as a girl you really have an accurate sense of how hard that would be for someone in his meagre position.

You could end this violently. People would be on your side through and through. But the right thing to do is take responsibility for the fact that you got involved with someone like him, being as how you are now trying to get away, and have a full-fledged conversation with him about the state of things. You may believe he is not capable of communication in that capacity, but a lot of that may have to do with the fact that you are cutting him off. That's not something you should do to people and people who say otherwise are just Stockholm syndrome cases from it having happened to themselves.

That is the only reasonable thing which you can do. Grow up and just talk to the poor cunt.
>>
>>18279770
But that's the thing, I actually do consider what he's going through, I was his world and he had an unhealthy obsession, sure we both did! I don't think I'll ever love someone like that again.
I talked to him a few weeks after the breakup but he ignored me for the most of it, I don't know why. It upset me too much and couldn't talk to him anymore, I made the decision to come crawling back and I get ignored.
So I refuse to talk to him and go through that again, I shouldn't have too anymore. Just because he's still hurting surely doesn't mean I have to talk to him? That's so selfish on his part then
>>
>>18279798
Well hey if that's honestly how it went then what can I say you're hardly in the wrong.

Though would you say it would be difficult for him to in any case defer to you like that? Where perhaps he's angry at you for breaking up with him, and then you come back and he finally feels as though he's possibly reacquired his basic leverage over your relationship. And he just wants to play things safely. But you get insulted and he ends up losing what he was trying to gain in the process.

I don't know him. I really have no idea what type of person he is/where he could be coming from. Maybe if you'd like to expound upon him a bit more we'd be able to give you a more suitable perspective. Other than that, to be totally honest with you it doesn't really sound like you loved him as much as you say you did. Just my impression though. That could have something to do with you two being neets or whatever.
>>
>I'm being le stalked!

Histrionic-cunt code word for "he's saying mean things to me on the internet :((("

I'm sure you're omitting pertinent details that might make his trolling seem a little more justified, and you less of a victim.

Same old story. I bet every police station gets dozens of calls a day from retarded broads like you who can't handle the bantz. Have you doxed him and sent some beta orbiters/white knights/butch multi-racial SJW tom girls after him yet? That's usually the next step for your ilk.

Give me your social media names so I can start "stalking" you too, thx bby, soc trash kys
>>
>>18280543
Found your stalker
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.