[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I,I...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Xanax is not helping,hallucinations are becoming constant,I sleep for 13+ hours in last 3 days and it just helps my depression...I have insufferable amount of detest for life,for my sexuality,for this town...My study and hobbyes dont do anything that will make me content and I keep punishing myself for not being able to read my norm of 60 pages a day...This is yet the worst crisis I had...How to avoid suicide,how to escape from this vicious circle?Help for Gods sake,HELP...
>>
>>18279698
Well, Xanax is for panic attacks and shit, so that's not going to help any of your problems. Talk to someone. Talk to a different doctor.
>>
>>18279702
I talked to 5 of them,and they just dont know how to diagnose whats wrong or they wont to,they just give me recommendation letter to psychologist,and then he gives me same for next psychiatrist and then he gives me the same for another and so on and so on...GODDAMNIT,ITS FRUSTRATING...
>>
A friend was being reffered to doctors like you describe. It wasnt helping. He was almost going literally insane when he just decided to go to the ER in the hospital and said be was going insane. With a bit of convincing they admitted him to the ward and finally good docs looked at him. Most is ok now. This happendd in a ckuntry with free health care fkrtunaty because he had no money
>>
>>18279708
Are you being honest with the psychiatrist? IDK why they would give you just Xanax if you're hallucinating.
>>
>>18279708
Just call a psych ward and tell them your suicidal and they have yo let you in and treat you.
>>
cool
>>
>>18279698
is it schizophrenia? it sounds like schizophrenia. how old are you? early 20s?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.