[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Help!] The Girl I Like Won’t Respond to My Emails!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 6744653.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6744653.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
There’s this girl I’ve had feelings for since high school, and now we’re in college together.
We’ll call her Sara

Once we hit second year, we went out
drinking, and I worked up the courage to exchange numbers.
We started out talking often, but she hasn’t answered me in three days now.
I’m getting depressed just thinking that Sara might be sick, or that something happened to her…
Please, somebody give me some advice.
>>
Bro I hate to break it to you but she was probably too busy spitroasting a bunch of dudes at a party
>>
How many emails (text messages, phone calls, and other forms of contact too) did you send in the time while you were waiting for her to reply? What was the nature of them?
>>
College girls always have their phones. She saw your messages and chose not to reply.

Sorry, man. Just move on.
>>
>>18279659

At first, we just talked about how strange it was we only started emailing in college despite being in the same year of high school.
What I’m sending… well, I’m worried about her lack of reply, so I’ve sent her around 600 emails.
They’re mostly reports on my current mental state, I guess…
>>
Help me out guys! You are all I have
>>
>not using the (´・ω・`)
2/10
>>
>>18279670
...Considering you're probably a casual acquaintance to her, the amount of messages might have been a bit off putting...
>>
>>18279670
>600 emails in three days
I hope you're not serious.

How would you feel if you got 600 emails?
>>
>>18279895
I didn't want to give it away!!
>>
>>18279670

Either troll or too autistic to be helped.

/thread
>>
Oh god no, not again. I still remember that thread
>>
>>18280066
Sometimes I read that whole mess to remind myself I'm not completely hopeless.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.