[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF? I took a photo to my ID and I look ugly as fuck...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 19b0e069ra1evjpg.jpg (103KB, 800x519px) Image search: [Google]
19b0e069ra1evjpg.jpg
103KB, 800x519px
Is it just me? Until today I would think of myself as a 5/10 or 6/10 (to some probably 4/10) guy, but today I had to take a picture to my ID and it's a straight picture with extreme close up with me looking at camera. I look hideous on it!!! Do you also have a feeling that you look terrible on ID photos? I even took a straight selfie soem time ago and I looked kinda good there... WTF
>>
Nice job posting you're personal info dumbass
>>
>>18279610
Pic is unrelated.

>Connor SAMPLE
>SAMPLE
>>
>>18279612
Post the picture on your license.
>>
>>18279610
Retard
>>
>>18279610
You are a very dumb poster
>>
Not ugly/dumb, next thread
>>
Welcome to the club.
Now you can start working on accepting the fact that you are ugly.
>>
>>18279608
Yo why is Tom Brady a license model?
>>
Passport & Drivers licence photos are always awful. I don't know anyone who likes theirs.
>>
The vast majority of people feel like they look worse in photos than they do in the mirror.

The good news is that I've heard that what you look like in the mirror is a more accurate representation of what you look like to other people in real life.
>>
>>18279608
It has to do with focal length of the camera lens. Look it up, there are a few interesting gifs showing the effect.
>>
>>18280221
It isn't. The mirror is flipped, the photo is not.
>>
>>18280221
>>18281231
>>18281521

Except I can take my face's photo with my smartphone in 15mpix and I look just like what I think of myself, 5/10 - 6/10, even in many different lighting settings, with light straight on my face, upwards, downwards. I look there closer to what I look like in mirror.

On my DL & ID photo I just look ugly, and it's supposedly the same shit that I take with my smartphone.
>>
>>18281689
ID photos always look shit, this is common knowledge.
>>
>>18281694
Why is it then? I can use my freaking smartphone to take extremely close picture to my face and I look like a human being. I look like a monster on my ID photo xD.

Are they doing this for shits and giggles?
>>
I have found this picture here. Seriously? So do they just take the wors possible lens and take pcitures with it?
>>
the ID photo is very clear-cut. there's not much room for lighting, special effects and angles.

the way you look in your ID is a clearer reflection fo how you look than you do in the mirror. you are imagining yourself in the mirror as prettier than you actually are.

It's also uncanny to see an image of yourself flipped like that. Mirrors provide a horizontally flipped image. that's why words are backwards.

Even though you're seeing some of your ugliness, most people underemphasize the physical ugliness of others and overemphasize the physical ugliness in themselves. You've heard the saying before "we're all our own worst critics"
>>
>>18281715
because people like to think that they are very important, and that how they look is important, but in reality neither of those

just take good care of your appearance. try not to be unhealthy or unkempt and you'll have a good chance in life. being totally beautiful is not essential and everyone can be pretty after enough effort
>>
>>18281715
But I doo look good in pictures that I take with my smartphone even with extreme close up.

I look good on a photo my aunt took with a high res camera few years ago (when I was uglier than I am today).

I look good in the mirror.

So whether flipped or not I look good. EXCEPT for that one ID photo. But I found PIC RELATED and it made me feel better.
>>
>>18281722
well that's a good sign. maybe you just don't like the way you come off in a mugshot style photo; they order you to be expressionless in my state. I look exactly like a criminal in mine.

I'm not saying you're an ugly person. I'm just listing reasons why you would not like the ID photo. It could just be a little obsessive.

You're probably attractive considering the average age of people using this site and how you find appearance to be important (like most of us do)

try and focus on the positives. Instead of saying, "I look like a goon on my ID," I say, "I have a very masculine appearance in my ID" it's always better to focus on the positive

you can post the picture if you're so concerned about it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.