[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you have sex with a girl if you knew she had HPV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (28KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 443x332px
Would you have sex with a girl if you knew she had HPV?
>>
File: 640px-PDB_1svm_EBI.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
640px-PDB_1svm_EBI.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>18279213
Yes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

>American Social Health Associationestimates that about 75–80% of sexually active Americans will be infected with HPV at some point in their lifetime.[157][158]By the age of 50 more than 80% of American women will have contracted at least one strain of genital HPV.

Basically you dont have any hpv only if you are virgin. With an average immune system you wont die or even grow any symptoms.
>>
You mean HSV? Doesn't this just cause warts?
>>
Sure
>>
>>18279213
being that i am an asymptomatic carrier for herpes, yes

shit's funny as fuck
i get my nut off and sluts get what they deserve
>>
>>18279231
>>18279446
>t. Slut with HPV
>>18279467
>t. Reprobate that should be gassed
Do consider killing yourself, my man. You'll only do good and the world will thank you for it.

to OP: Are you really asking 4chan, well knowing what the pros/cons are?
>>
>>18279231
Obviously you will catch STDs if you keep thinking like that. HSV then is also not a big deal because almost everyone has it without symptoms, or will have. And some other STDs that can be complete cured. I would pass, though. OP if you get HPV symptoms you'll need to disclose that to all future partners
>>
>>18279476
Dude, HPV has like 100 different strains.

Did you ever have a wart anywhere on your body? Hands, feet? That's HPV

GENITAL warts are caused by specific strains.
>>
>>18279477
>almost everyone has it without symptoms, or will have

This is true too. It's at the point where if you do show symptoms it just means your genes are trash.
>>
I'd get a vaccine first...
>>
>>18279484
It's best to test to see if you have it first, because I am pretty sure I got a vaccine after the fact.
>>
>>18279486
That applies only to women
>>
>>18279476
I'm a man
HPV is like the most harmless virus ever. Even herpes is worse.
>>
>>18279530
You can get HPV from public showers. Or just touching something someone who had warts touched.

I have been getting a few frozen off my heel, but I talked to the dermatologist and she told me a 3 year old she treated had them all around her groin area and they thought she was molested, but it turned out someone with warts changed her diapers once.
>>
OP here. Definitely some interesting opinions in this thread and yes it does seem like most people get HPV at some point. Im currently getting vaccinated but that takes 6 months.
>>
>>18279231
It would still suck to be labelled with an STD though. And you would be morally obligated to tell all your future partners
>>
File: 1450461986197.jpg (265KB, 1144x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1450461986197.jpg
265KB, 1144x2154px
>>18279530
>'even herpes'
>herpes isn't scary

Found the herpes.
>>
>>18279377
HSV is herpes simplex virus. It can cause cold sores.

HPV is human papilloma virus. Some strains cause warts. Some cause cancer. Many do nothing.
>>
File: approved.jpg (114KB, 490x348px) Image search: [Google]
approved.jpg
114KB, 490x348px
>>18280638
anon knows you can't get it twice
>>
>>18280638
Found be person who has HSV and is convinced they don't
>>
>>18279213
probably not, but it's not like i'd get to that point anyway. the women I sleep with are responsible and intelligent; they don't get STDs.
>>
>>18280983
You can get HPV even if you use a condom. It only requires skin to skin contact.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.