[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is plan b really effective?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1259.jpg (60KB, 631x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.jpg
60KB, 631x559px
Okay so I had sex with my gf with a condom but when I pulled out the condom stayed inside her and we got really scared so we went to the store to get plan b.
Is there a big chance she could be pregnant if fluid got inside her? I've been freaking out for the last day and I don't have anyone to turn to for advice besides her. Am I just overreacting?
>>
>>18279158
Yes, it works.
If you're this worried about pregnancy, get her to make a timetable when you can fuck without risk.
>>
This thing is even more effective, lasts up to 5 years and cancels periods. Consider.
>>
It is, stop worrying about it
>>
>>18279158
It is, but it's like an a-bomb on her ovaries and shouldn't be taken over and over again or else she might get sterile.
>>
>>18279415
Well not entirely. Depending on how you respond to the dosage of hormones, it can either lighten periods, or get rid of them all together.

The pill does the same thing. That's what I use, and I skip all my periods because I specifically worked out a hormone level high enough to do that lol.

>>18279158
Anyway OP, as has been said, its effective up to 3 days after, the longer you wait the less effective it will be. However as also said, this shit is serious medication, she will feel like a fucking trainwreck for quite a while. It is not to be used lightly or frequently.
I recommend she get on some sort of BC herself, whether it be an IUD, implant, shot, or pill, but do not stop using condoms on top of that. Thats your only line of defense from AIDS.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.