[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I deal with being a virgin when there are muslims in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
How can I deal with being a virgin when there are muslims in Sweden who get away with rape? Would converting to Islam fix my situation or do I need to be brown also?
>>
>>18278929
>Islam will accept just about anyone who could pass as non-white
>I literally have albinism (I basically look like Hitler's Aryan poster boy)
Kind of sucks. Guess they're just going to brutally murder me when they take over my country.
>>
jesus fuck. no one gets away with rape. if they did then fucking blame the one who is in authority. your goiymspolice justice court.
>>
>>18278929
Despite what 4chan says, Getting laid isn't hard.

Just work out, go out and you'll get some pussy. Everyone I know gets some pussy from time to time

The Sweden crisis seems to be super overblown to me. I went in northern Sweden for work and it was literally 100% white Scandinavian. As a Spaniard I stood out
>>
File: IMG_8105.jpg (18KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8105.jpg
18KB, 202x250px
>>18278948
Islam doesn't care about race.

The former number 2 of ISIS was a ginger for fuck sake
>>
>>18278929
If you really wanted to stop being virgin, you would be now outside trying to date some qtie and improving your social and dating game by trial and error.

Admit it frogposter. You are too comfortable being virgin closed in your safe place zone. You dont want sex. You just like shitposting memes and self pity.

>muslims
>>>/pol/
>>
Fuck off back to /pol/, underaged virgin. If you ever want to get laid, the first step is to stop believing in /pol/ memes.
>>
>>18278983
>no one gets away with rape
Uhhhhhhhhhhh
>blame the one who is in authority
Well yeah.
>>
File: uggh.jpg (27KB, 448x461px) Image search: [Google]
uggh.jpg
27KB, 448x461px
You know you see bait and think
>Oh no one is stupid enouh to fall for that
But then they do. Then you think that maybe they're doing it on purpose as bait and that you fell for an obvious trap and a that point you aren't even sure what's what anymore.
>>
>>18279584
The only constant is OPs faggotry.
>>
>>18278948
What the fuck are you even talking about? You don't have to be colour skinned to join Islam.
>>
>a frogposter complaining about being a virgin while brown people get to rape all the white women
Holy fuck, I though that joke was an exaggeration at /pol/'s expense.
>>
>>18279584
>anon represents an ideological group opposing your own while acting like a faggot
>wow what a faggot degenerate cuck liberalism is a mental disorder gas the kikes muslim is raping the west niggers are a separate species hitler did nothing wrong

>anon represents your ideological group while acting like a faggot
>FALSE FLAAAAAAG
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.